Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Lyrics To The "Song Of The Year" Adejobi. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lyrics To The "Song Of The Year" Adejobi. (642 Views)

Davido Wins Song Of The Year & Video Of The Year At AFRIMMA 2017 | Full Winners / Who Else Is Feeling 'Focus' By D'banj.. I Love The Song / Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lyrics To The "Song Of The Year" Adejobi. by akintayo55(m): 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
This is the story of Adejobi o, in the land of mashey o, oti sewo o he abrogated the law impregnated a girl from his town, oti se WO o but who is doing right, come tell me how, oh who is doing it right o, please come and and show me how
chorus: coz Adejobi must to die, Adejobi must to die Adejobi must to die oh oh, oti sewo o.
to GBA gbe awo, ko no gbe o to ba WO sho, ko mo WO, to ba jeun ko mo je. loju areye
to gba awo ko mo GBE, to ba WO sho ko mo WO, to ba jeun ko mo je..... oti se WO o

but who is doing Is right come and tell me now, e, who is doing it right o please come and show me how, coz Adejobi must to die Adejobi must to die Adejobi must to die ooo.
the king go to know "he said no no no no no no bring Adejobi o, oti sewo o for who soever has done what no man has done,must to see what no man has seen"
but Adejobi can be u , Adejobi can be me Adejobi can be anybody ooooooo
everybody's gathered everybody's waiting waiting to stone Adejobi o let him with out sin, be the first , first to cast cast a stone on Adejobi.
bridge

its only by grace we are saved,its only by grace*2 do not let us judge our fellow selves, don't let us jugde o*2

thanks please download the and share lyrics with friends
https://my.notjustok.com/track/71807/lanre

tindeck.com/listen/aarii

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Dammy Krane – Kalamity / Find Song / Rapberry Ft. Obadice - "Duro Re"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.