Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Cheque Presentation To Naijabet Winners In Abia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cheque Presentation To Naijabet Winners In Abia (520 Views)

Cheque Presentation To Naijabet Winner In Warri / Cheque Presentation To Naijabet Winner In Badagry / Cheque Presentation To Naijabet Winners In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheque Presentation To Naijabet Winners In Abia by NaijaBetCustom: 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
What a great day it was when NaijaBet made Cheque presentations to two of its loyal customers in excess of over N1.5m ; Emelike Ugochukwu and Emelike Ndubueze who won N545,000 and N1,000,000 respectively.

The winners who were both celebrated on Monday 14th December, 2015 by www.NaijaBet.com in Abia State expressed their joys and they had these to say about their winnings from sports-betting.

Emelike who won N545, 000 said “I am so elated that I won because I have been placing bets for a long time and have never won”. He thanked NaijaBet for giving him this opportunity.

And Emelike Ndubueze who won N1,000,000 said “When I heard that people won on betting sites, I used to think they were lying, but NaijaBet has made it possible for me today”

They both came with their family members and they were so excited too.

(1) (Reply)

El classico: Player Ratings / 7 Days Rollover Programme / Tear Leather Hoverboard Very Affordable 08038095736

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.