Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Top 8 Funny And Embarrassing Quotes By Nigerian Politicians - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Top 8 Funny And Embarrassing Quotes By Nigerian Politicians (1437 Views)

When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa / 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads / 8 Funny Things About Hostel Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Funny And Embarrassing Quotes By Nigerian Politicians by leksy07(m): 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
No matter how bad the economy may be crumbling, Nigerians still find humor in everything.

I hope this soothes your sunny day and brings some laughter to your face. Here are my top 8 hilarious but embarrassing quotes from 2010-2015.

1. Labaran Maku – 2010

“We want to thank the President for bringing Facebook to Nigeria.”

2. Olusegun Obasanjo – 2010

“With all due respect, If Jesus Christ will come to this world to become INEC Charmian, any election He conducts will be disputed.”

3. Jonathan Goodluck – May 2014

“Over 70% of what they call corruption in Nigeria is mere common theft.”

4. Jonah Jang – May 2013

“God is a democrat. He does not support rigging. But if you rig and succeed, that means God supports it.”

5. Patience Jonathan – November 2011

“Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhood still lives on.”

6. Adams Oshiomole – December 2013

“Go and Die.”

7. Patience Jonathan – May 2011

“My fellow widows.”

8. Rotimi Ameachi – September 2015.

“I will not die, I drank bottled water. You did not drink bottled water.”

http://omgvoice.com/news/embarrassing-quotes-nigerian-politicians/?geoip&country=NG
Re: Top 8 Funny And Embarrassing Quotes By Nigerian Politicians by Lekan111(m): 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
“Over 70% of what they call corruption in Nigeria is mere common theft.”
if true then its the funniest what is the difference

'Go and die'
our politicians when looking for vote they will be humble enough to buy #10 popcorn but let them enter office you will hear Go and die voters
am sure a political party will promise all undergraduate iphone6 come 2019 general election. Funny Nation

(1) (Reply)

When She Just Want To Know Everything.... Girls Can Be So Killing / 17 Sentences Every Nigerian Absolutely Dreaded Hearing In Secondary School / Funny Pix To Lighten Up Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.