Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / .. (1836 Views)

NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? / Please I'm New On Nairaland. Help!! I Need A Job Before I Loose It! / SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by degold4x: 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: .. by EZENDDIGBO(m): 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
If you have evidence, oga suit them to court, they will pay x2 of that money.
Re: .. by ikyekings78: 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hi bro, you made a mistake of crediting that much when you knew you weren't gonna stake much, the policy is that payouts are made after a certain percentage of the deposit is used. My advice is that you stake on very low odds to win some games, and place for withdrawal they will pay u,cheers.
Re: .. by Alarib(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
Bros....I think you should read their terms and conditions again. I believe u can only withdraw your winnings.
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mumu always read terms nd conditions. D best u can do is to use it to play barca to win. Den withdra wen u win. Its not a bank so u cant jst withdraw till u use it
Re: .. by papyrus2(m): 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
I owned a bet9ja shop.
Maybe I can help.
Mail me
Re: .. by publicenemy(m): 2:08am On Mar 03, 2016
degold4x:
Last 2weeks I decided to try a new betting company and I heard bet9ja is one of the best,so I decided to give it trial but its turning out that bet9ja online company is fraud and scams,
I went to uba bank and funded my bet9ja acct with 100k. after that, I staked some game which i lost almost 11k+,I now placed order for withdrawal and they told me insufficient winning balance i ran to their HQ office at ojuelegba today to lodge complain they told me that i cannot withdraw or else i should continue to stake again and again until i win that why didn't i put my money into the bank for saving instead of 9jabet account that i dont have right to collect my money back i just left there confusely without saying a word until i hear from my fellow nairalanders b4 taking any action.
PLS nairalanders help me out what else can i do i'm just confused 88,496k........pls your advise is needed urgently pls and pls save me from the hand of bet9ja and this company is reconmended by victor ikpeba someone that has a good reputation that is one of the reason why i'm doing business with them (bet9ja) victor ikpeba pls help help nairalander pls help help ooooooooo i beg of you b4 they kill me cos i find it difficult to sleep again now
my numb 08069791051

use 1000 naira to play and win. it doesnt matter how much you win just win,so play barcelona to score. the odd maybe small and the winning may be small but you win. that qualifies yo for withdrawal.

pls admin dont delete me ooooo if there is anyway im going against the rules of this forum pls its because i'm frustrated oooo
Re: .. by publicenemy(m): 2:09am On Mar 03, 2016
degold4x:
Last 2weeks I decided to try a new betting company and I heard bet9ja is one of the best,so I decided to give it trial but its turning out that bet9ja online company is fraud and scams,
I went to uba bank and funded my bet9ja acct with 100k. after that, I staked some game which i lost almost 11k+,I now placed order for withdrawal and they told me insufficient winning balance i ran to their HQ office at ojuelegba today to lodge complain they told me that i cannot withdraw or else i should continue to stake again and again until i win that why didn't i put my money into the bank for saving instead of 9jabet account that i dont have right to collect my money back i just left there confusely without saying a word until i hear from my fellow nairalanders b4 taking any action.
PLS nairalanders help me out what else can i do i'm just confused 88,496k........pls your advise is needed urgently pls and pls save me from the hand of bet9ja and this company is reconmended by victor ikpeba someone that has a good reputation that is one of the reason why i'm doing business with them (bet9ja) victor ikpeba pls help help nairalander pls help help ooooooooo i beg of you b4 they kill me cos i find it difficult to sleep again now
my numb 08069791051

use 1000 naira to play and win. it doesnt matter how much you win just win,so play barcelona to score. the odd maybe small and the winning may be small but you win. that qualifies yo for withdrawal.

pls admin dont delete me ooooo if there is anyway im going against the rules of this forum pls its because i'm frustrated oooo

use 1000 naira to play fc barcelona to win. the profit may be small but you win something. that qualifies you to withdraw.
Re: .. by degold4x: 10:01am On Mar 05, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Vecancy / See Me See Wahala,what Should I Do Now? / Logistics Officers Wanted In Nairabet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.