Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,544 members, 7,857,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Jamb Planned Our Failure - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Planned Our Failure (494 Views)

Count Us Out Of NANS’ Planned Activities In Ekiti ―EKSU SUG / Kaduna Pupils Protest Over Planned Sack Of 21,000 Teachers That Failed Test / LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Planned Our Failure by taiwo3489(m): 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ever since the examination started, the news have been hearing is not so pleasant. At first I thought it was just a group of unserious student complaining just because they didn't prepare for the examination well. My view changed this morning when I saw my result because knowingfully well how hard I prepared for the exam. But still I thought maybe I was not very prepared even though I know how hard I prepared for it. I decided to go online to see what is happening only to find out it was jamb that prepared our failure. You will be surprised I said so. Firstly, I wonder if JAMB SCREENED THE CENTRES THEY DISTRIBUTED US. For instance, at my centre I spent almost 2 min answering only 1 question, why; because the system was malfunctioning. Secondly, you would all agree with me that english language can be cunning sometimes, you might have picked an answer only to discover later that u made a mistake. So what jamb is telling us is that we shouldn't RECTIFY our mistakes right? That a joke. Well I had 211 which is sufficient for the course I want to study but what about those that are CHEATED, are we just gonna let them cheat us. We are SCHOLARS for crying out loud. We aren't ignorant of our right. GREAT NIGERIAN STUDENT let claim our RIGHTS. Well am a student of yabatech already cause some people might also think am one of the unserious student who didn't prepare for the exam. If u are ready to clain your right add me up on whatsapp let discuss on the way forward. 09098839096.
Re: Jamb Planned Our Failure by druxy(m): 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
and how do you intend to do that
Re: Jamb Planned Our Failure by taiwo3489(m): 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
All we need is unity, let us unite and stage a protest. I can't do it alone. Moreover we all know there is strength in number.

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Funding For Your Tuition Through This Platform / The Many Problems Confronting Nigerian Students. / Issue On NIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.