Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Pls Help With Sp Flash Tool - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help With Sp Flash Tool (1519 Views)

Flash Your MTK Stock ROM And Custom ROM With Sp Flash Tool / Easy Method To Root Tecno Camon C8 With SP Flash Tool / Infinix Hot 2 X510 Android 6.0 Upgrade Through SP Flash Tool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help With Sp Flash Tool by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
embarassedI am trying to flash stock rom of my infinix X507 from SP flash tool. i used SP tool ver. 3.1316.0.150 and 5.1352.01. on both im facing same problem.. i press download/Firmware upgrade on SP tool then i connect my off phone to usb, red bar 100% complete, then Purple bar ( installing bootloader files) 100% complete.. then it should give yellow bar ( flashing data on device) as downloading process but after purple bar it stuck on 0% .. no yellow bar coming.. i try to keep like that only but even after 10 min its same.. 2nd thing when this comes on 0% after purple bar complete, only time on SP tool keep counting, m using windows 7 .. now my phone condition is it only display screen light when turn on.. not going in recovery mode. plz help me with this... thanks in advance. embarassed
Re: Pls Help With Sp Flash Tool by olylove: 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sorry dude.... Make sure u have mtk VCOM drivers installed on your system... If it's installed then choose format and download on ur sp flash tool it should do the trick
Re: Pls Help With Sp Flash Tool by kick(f): 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
I can teach you an old trick. but my problem is if it will work with infinix.
Re: Pls Help With Sp Flash Tool by Carlcaresophia: 9:05am On Mar 09, 2016
Kindycute:
embarassedI am trying to flash stock rom of my infinix X507 from SP flash tool. i used SP tool ver. 3.1316.0.150 and 5.1352.01. on both im facing same problem.. i press download/Firmware upgrade on SP tool then i connect my off phone to usb, red bar 100% complete, then Purple bar ( installing bootloader files) 100% complete.. then it should give yellow bar ( flashing data on device) as downloading process but after purple bar it stuck on 0% .. no yellow bar coming.. i try to keep like that only but even after 10 min its same.. 2nd thing when this comes on 0% after purple bar complete, only time on SP tool keep counting, m using windows 7 .. now my phone condition is it only display screen light when turn on.. not going in recovery mode. plz help me with this... thanks in advance. embarassed
Hi Kindycute, about the flash you can take the phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to help you with it. If you need us send you contact information, please let us know your location. Thank you!
Re: Pls Help With Sp Flash Tool by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Kindycute, about the flash you can take the phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to help you with it. If you need us send you contact information, please let us know your location. Thank you!
Thanks I've fixed it.
Re: Pls Help With Sp Flash Tool by Thayay(m): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
Kindycute:

Thanks I've fixed it.
Bro pls how did you fix it... Cuz i once experienced this. Had to take it to calcare office down from jos to Abuja
Re: Pls Help With Sp Flash Tool by oluwaemmanuel: 5:15am On Oct 15, 2018
kick:
I can teach you an old trick. but my problem is if it will work with infinix.
what's trick sir

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Fake Whatsapp, Facebook Or Twitter Conversion. / Infinix Hot 4 Pro Big Problems / Tecno I7 Specs And Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.