Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Jamb!!! recheck your answers when the computer logs u out. my story - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb!!! recheck your answers when the computer logs u out. my story (3828 Views)

JAMB Deducting Their 40 Marks – Recheck Your JAMB Result / JAMB Adds 40 Marks For 2016 Candidates – Recheck And Share New Testimonies / JAMB Adds 40 Marks For 2016 Candidates – Recheck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb!!! recheck your answers when the computer logs u out. my story by kissval1388: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
Good evening Nairalanders!!
I don't know if I should be happy or sad, but bless God and I praise his holy name.
I wrote my jamb on1st march 2016 and I just saw my result now. I scored 224.
Am very sad because English was the simplest in the exam and I failed it woefully. I still can't believe that's my result. I knew what I wrote in English.
from my observation, I think this is why I failed it.
(1) I heard someone yesterday saying that we should cross check our work whenever the computer log us out. He said after the computer logged him out, he checked and notice that 20 of his English answers has been erased. my computer logged me out but I didn't cross check anything. please others writing should take note of these point.
(2) myschool.ng posted that this anti guessing software might be working in a way that when someone answers like 7 questions at a time. let's say within some seconds. the computer might think you are just guessing, so it will deduct ur mark.
the English was so easy because it was repeatation of past questions. I was just answering it very fast. I was not even reading the questions. ones I just see the answer, I will click it. I finished my English within 20 minutes.
pls jambites take note of this one too.
I don't know how to get microbiology with this low jamb score in federal university ndufu alike ikwo. I just pray they will dash us the extra 40 marks they gave to other candidates that wrote before us.
please friends and pals pray for me. this is my third time of writing jamb.
thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: Jamb!!! recheck your answers when the computer logs u out. my story by kissval1388: 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
lalasticlala pls move this to front page so that other students will take note. half of the computers always log student out and in automatically. I don't know if it is d plan of jamb to fail student cus they know nobody will care to go back and start rechecking there answer one by one.
I know why am saying this. lalasticlala pls help others know about this.
Re: Jamb!!! recheck your answers when the computer logs u out. my story by evansvenus(m): 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
My english score was so at it's nadir...have not been happy!
Re: Jamb!!! recheck your answers when the computer logs u out. my story by Slimzjoe(m): 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
Even those that wrote with 'Chips' will still Claim Jamb did not give them there Correct score grin

Naija Students ehn....
Re: Jamb!!! recheck your answers when the computer logs u out. my story by Donbabajayz(m): 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
kissval1388:
I don't know if I should be happy or sad, but bless God and I praise his holy name.
Am very sad because English was the simplest in the exam and I failed it woefully. I still can't believe that's my result. I knew what I wrote in English.
(1) I heard someone yesterday saying that we should cross check our work whenever the computer log us out. He said after the computer logged him out, he checked and notice that 20 of his English answers has been erased. my computer logged me out but I didn't cross check anything. please others writing should take note of these point.
(2) myschool.ng posted that this anti guessing software might be working in a way that when someone answers like 7 questions at a time. let's say within some seconds. the computer might think you are just guessing, so it will deduct ur mark.
the English was so easy because it was repeatation of past questions. I was just answering it very fast. I was not even reading the questions. ones I just see the answer, I will click it. I finished my English within 20 minutes.
I don't know how to get microbiology with this low jamb score in federal university ndufu alike ikwo. I just pray they will dash us the extra 40 marks they gave to other candidates that wrote before us.
thanks!!!
with this score.. . U should concentrate more on post utme. Your score is enough to get u admission into FUNAI, with a good post utme score to complement. All the best
Re: Jamb!!! recheck your answers when the computer logs u out. my story by kissval1388: 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
Donbabajayz:
with this score.. . U should concentrate more on post utme. Your score is enough to get u admission into FUNAI, with a good post utme score to complement. All the best
pls are you a funai student I heard dey need a very high jamb score
Re: Jamb!!! recheck your answers when the computer logs u out. my story by Tegasmoney(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
dats a good score,
just work hard in post utme.admission is urs.. Since U re good in English don't allow dat low score to bother U
Re: Jamb!!! recheck your answers when the computer logs u out. my story by flyingdragon: 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
Something is fundamentally wrong with this year's jamb... the whole thing is crap. And I think you should be in happy mood because after the whole shit is concluded, your score, due to the incompetence of jamb will be amongst the best scores.

I'm going to open thread to discuss my situation also... Jamb! Jamb!! Jamb!!!

1 Like

Re: Jamb!!! recheck your answers when the computer logs u out. my story by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ah...... Jesu kristi! That Anti-guessing something na evil plan o...... Dunno what to even do again, If you're not fast, Jamb might just submit ur score with 20mins to go. And if you're too fast, they'll deduct ur score..... Which way bayii?
Re: Jamb!!! recheck your answers when the computer logs u out. my story by supercent02(m): 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
so even if am lucky to come in phase with the he questions I av treated before in the series I can't thick/click as fast as possible..... damned crap
Re: Jamb!!! recheck your answers when the computer logs u out. my story by joseph214(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
A friend of mine did only 7 questions in chemistry due to insufficient time and guessed the other 43questions. At the end he got 54/100 in chemistry.
Re: Jamb!!! recheck your answers when the computer logs u out. my story by retake89(m): 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
kissval1388:
thanks!!!

U try ni na...224 and u calling it a low score.....issokay
Re: Jamb!!! recheck your answers when the computer logs u out. my story by Donbabajayz(m): 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
kissval1388:

pls are you a funai student I heard dey need a very high jamb score
m not a student, u shouldn't be worried about what ppl say... Most r clueless about admission processes. Concentrate on getting high post utme score.... Dey ll be begging u to stay

(1) (Reply)

This Grammar Question Will Throw You Off Balance / Wow!!!! People Can Be Creative. Can You Imagine This Write Up! / UNN Expels Final Year Students Over Examination Malpractice [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.