Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Ferruccio Lamborghini To Be A Centenarian, Check Out The Birthday Cake - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ferruccio Lamborghini To Be A Centenarian, Check Out The Birthday Cake (2060 Views)

Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar / The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini / Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ferruccio Lamborghini To Be A Centenarian, Check Out The Birthday Cake by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
Set at 0 to 62 in 2.8 seconds, V12 engine with 770 horsepower, the Lamborghini Centenario is by far the most powerful engine the automobile company has made till date.
As tribute to Ferruccio's centenary year, only 40 of it are to be made. 20 of which are roadsters and the other 20 coupe versions. They are all sold out sef! They were sold for 1.75 million euros or 1.9 million us dollars.

The father of the car company would have been hundred by the 28th of April.

It is currently been displayed at the Geneva Motor Show scheduled to hold from tomorrow till 13th
http://blog.dupontregistry.com/lamborghini/centenario-specs-price-and-photos/http://www.lamborghini.com/en/models/centenario-lp-770-4/technical-specifications/

Re: Ferruccio Lamborghini To Be A Centenarian, Check Out The Birthday Cake by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Cc Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Ferruccio Lamborghini To Be A Centenarian, Check Out The Birthday Cake by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 03, 2016
Get a load of those rim jobs

1 Like

Re: Ferruccio Lamborghini To Be A Centenarian, Check Out The Birthday Cake by lonelydora: 6:56am On Mar 03, 2016
Lie lie u no go fit drive this car for Nigeria. Where road nah?
Re: Ferruccio Lamborghini To Be A Centenarian, Check Out The Birthday Cake by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 03, 2016
lonelydora:

Who said anything about driving it here.

Even if I happen to be fortunate enough to have a rich uncle listed to have the lamborghini made for him, you think I go carry am come naija?
Re: Ferruccio Lamborghini To Be A Centenarian, Check Out The Birthday Cake by lonelydora: 7:16am On Mar 03, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Who said anything about driving it here.

Even if I happen to be fortunate enough to have a rich uncle listed to have the lamborghini made for him, you think I go carry am come naija?

lol
Re: Ferruccio Lamborghini To Be A Centenarian, Check Out The Birthday Cake by nurey(m): 8:57am On Mar 03, 2016
lonelydora:

It can be driven in Naija ooo, I have seen a gallardo on third mainland bridge and Avantador at lekki-Epe Express way.
Re: Ferruccio Lamborghini To Be A Centenarian, Check Out The Birthday Cake by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
the front view wan be like pagani zonda r

(1) (Reply)

Kia Rio Ac Evaporator Replacement / Please Advice About Opel Vectra B 1996 / 2007 Toyota Corolla Ce - Nj - Certificate Of Salvage - U.s Car Auctions (aam)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.