Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

Aminu Sambo Kidnapped In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Sambo Kidnapped In Kaduna (28029 Views)

Man Jailed For Insulting Governor Aminu Masari On Social Media / Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram / Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Sambo Kidnapped In Kaduna by MzPecs(f): 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
ipledge10:
lol...buhari again?the thing is that everything is a news during buhari regime...no thanks to increase in number of Internet users
Oh! Really?

You remember when boko haram was always on news headlines during GEJ regime even when some were false, they still publish it just to ridicule Jonathan.

So everything must be news oh! Regardless of whose regime it is. cool
Re: Aminu Sambo Kidnapped In Kaduna by shine96: 12:00am On Mar 03, 2016
doctoradekokolo:
Na wa o! This kidnapp matter dey fear me o!
They should not bring their kidnapping thing to kaduna o. The police must act fast and make sure the pepetrators are caught, if not, no big man will be safe in kaduna
Re: Aminu Sambo Kidnapped In Kaduna by Lordspicy(m): 12:20am On Mar 03, 2016
Eshinwaju:

You will not be surprised to learn iPod youths are behind it.. angry

if I bash you now, one mod will just ban me

make I chill since I just came back from a 7 day ban
Re: Aminu Sambo Kidnapped In Kaduna by yatty4emmanuel(m): 12:43am On Mar 03, 2016
erico2k2:
One day this will all end.

yes,but during judgement day.if God do nt help this nation op i assure you,things will get even worst with time.
Re: Aminu Sambo Kidnapped In Kaduna by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:08am On Mar 03, 2016
Always toting grin cheesy

prigoz:
I tot kidnapping is only in the South East, our economy is biting hard on everybody

Southwest Nigerias kidnap capital

A result of a recent survey it conducted shows that you are more likely to be abducted in the South West than any other region in Nigeria.”Contrary to the perception that kidnapping is more prevalent in the South East and South South geo-political zones, a recent survey shows that people are more likely to be kidnapped in the South West than any other region in Nigeria.The 2013 National Crime Victimisation and Safety Survey conducted by CLEEN Foundation with support from the United States based Macarthur Foundation shows that the South West has the highest incidents of kidnapping with 5 per cent of the respondent from the region saying they have either been kidnapped or attempts have been made to kidnap them.The South South and the South East closely follows with 4 per cent kidnap rate. The region with the lowest rate of kidnapping is the North Central region with 2 per cent.Rape and Attempted Rape With 10 per cent incident of rape or attempted rape, the South South region is the rape capital of the country followed by the North East (6 per cent) and the South West and North West (4 per cent each). The South East is the region with the lowest propensity for rape with just 1 per cent.The survey also shows that the national incidence of rape almost doubled from 3 per cent in 2011 to 5 per cent in 2013. Most of the respondent who claimed to have been raped said they were raped in and around their homes. Thirty-three per cent said they were raped nearest to their homes; 19 per cent were raped in their homes while 13 per cent cases of rape occurred in schools or place of work.RobberiesThe survey shows that cases of robbery rose 1 per cent from last year nationally. Kaduna recorded the highest cases of robbery with 43 per cent closely followed by Akwa-Ibom 42 per cent and Cross River 39 per cent. Jigawa and Kano States recorded the lowest cases of robbery with 5 and 3 per cents respectively.The survey shows that more needs to be done about security in and around homes as 63 per cent of respondents said robberies occurred in homes or nearest to home.Physical AssaultsSouth Eastern states recorded the highest rate of physical assaults, the report showed. Enugu State had the highest cases of assault with 84 per cent, closely followed by Ebonyi (77 per cent) Rivers (58 per cent) and Anambra (50 per cent). The cases of physical assault in Abuja rose from 15 per cent last year to 24 per cent. However cases of physical assault dropped drastically in Niger State from 68 per cent in 2012 to 6 per cent this year. Also physical assault dropped from 23 per cent in 2012 to 8 per cent this year in Jigawa State.http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/147105-south-west-nigerias-kidnap-capital-report.html
Re: Aminu Sambo Kidnapped In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:

With that your N110,000 in the bank? grin

As if.
oh! I'm not afraid for ME, but for bread winners of familes and thier innocent wards. #110,000! I spend more on power monthly. Please,you don't have to insult me after this. OK !
Re: Aminu Sambo Kidnapped In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 03, 2016
doctoradekokolo:

oh! I'm not afraid for ME, but for bread winners of familes and thier innocent wards. #110,000! I spend more on power monthly. Please,you don't have to insult me after this. OK !

First, I'm not your child so you don't get to tell me what I can do.

Second, lighten the fleck up.

Don't take yourself too seriously.
Re: Aminu Sambo Kidnapped In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 03, 2016
prigoz:
I tot kidnapping is only in the South East, our economy is biting hard on everybody

Last I checked, one Female Secondary School in Lagos South East Nigeria noticed 3 girls missing..... I was informed later that it was a Kidnap for #20m. lipsrsealed
South East shaa!!
Re: Aminu Sambo Kidnapped In Kaduna by ogbongem: 10:05am On Mar 03, 2016
Krak:
I almost thought it was the former Vice President.
what's on your mind..I mean if he's the one kidnapped.
Re: Aminu Sambo Kidnapped In Kaduna by Lordspicy(m): 10:31am On Mar 03, 2016
mykl01:

Last I checked, one Female Secondary School in Lagos South East Nigeria noticed 3 girls missing..... I was informed later that it was a Kidnap for #20m. lipsrsealed
South East shaa!!

lagos south east Nigeria?

ur case dey amadioha shrine
Re: Aminu Sambo Kidnapped In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 03, 2016
Lordspicy:

lagos south east Nigeria?

ur case dey amadioha shrine

Toh!!
How I wan take do am nau cry
Abi Amadioha go take this one white fowl wey I don donate give Sango? angry
But Guy, you no dey fear o!!! undecided
Na Amadioha you use small letter "a" type??
Make I shift commot your side abeg tongue
Re: Aminu Sambo Kidnapped In Kaduna by alaskido(m): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
What are those boys waiting for to Kidnap Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lockdown In Ogun Now On Saturdays And Sundays Only - Governor Abiodun / 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG / Buhari Floors Atiku In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.