Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Single's Lodge! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Single's Lodge! (3947 Views)

Witches And Wizards Lodge(coven) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single's Lodge! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
abimbawealth:
Yep, just ended...and now timeout with my phone...
Hehehehe. "...*singing* No sleeping tonight, tonight, tonight". lol
Have you ever had an all night chat before?
Re: Single's Lodge! by abimbawealth(f): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hehehehe. "...*singing* No sleeping tonight, tonight, tonight". lol

Have you ever had an all night chat before?
Nope, and i'm not ready to start now
Re: Single's Lodge! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
abimbawealth:

Nope, and i'm not ready to start now
Tah, what about if i sing you love songs or tell you love stories or write you love poems, you still wont stay awake all through the night with me? *wink*
Re: Single's Lodge! by abimbawealth(f): 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Tah, what about if i sing you love songs or tell you love stories or write you love poems, you still wont stay awake all through the night with me? *wink*
It won't work bro...

And as per your moniker, you did evade that question, i'll call on mods to do justice to your case tongue
Re: Single's Lodge! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
abimbawealth:

It won't work bro...

And as per your moniker, you did evade that question, i'll call on mods to do justice to your case tongue
Lol. What about if i buy u ice cream nko? lol

What about my monicker and what question did i invaded? sorry, but i cant remember seeing any. And shey u na senior mod or s.eun sister?
Re: Single's Lodge! by abimbawealth(f): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Lol. What about if i buy u ice cream nko? lol

What about my monicker and what question did i invaded? sorry, but i cant remember seeing any. And shey u na senior mod or s.eun sister?
I don't like ice cream...

There's a rule you broke...you have multiple monikers on NL
Re: Single's Lodge! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
abimbawealth:
I don't like ice cream...
There's a rule you broke...you have multiple monikers on NL
Hehehe, what do u like then? chewing gum?
Nah, that wasnt the reason i was banned.
Re: Single's Lodge! by abimbawealth(f): 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hehehe, what do u like then? chewing gum?

Nah, that wasnt the reason i was banned.
Nothing...
And you opened another account, banned again, another account, and the cycle continues
Re: Single's Lodge! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
abimbawealth:

Nothing...
And you opened another account, banned again, another account, and the cycle continues
hehehehe. see me see interrogation o. Me don dey suspect you o say s.eun don send u to warn me to stop or i permanently get booted out frm nairaland. lol

Sweet, dont u tink its time you willing remove the mask on your face?
Re: Single's Lodge! by abimbawealth(f): 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

hehehehe. see me see interrogation o. Me don dey suspect you o say s.eun don send u to warn me to stop or i permanently get booted out frm nairaland. lol

Sweet, dont u tink its time you willing remove the mask on your face?
Yeske...
Mask? When i'm not Costa or Azpilicueta undecided
Re: Single's Lodge! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
abimbawealth:

Yeske...
Mask? When i'm not Costa or Azpilicueta undecided
Hahahahaha. Nor let chelsea fan catch you o. me nor get power to fight o and i still too young to die. You re a chelsea fan right?

Anyway, i meant dnt u think its high time i see your pic? I knw u re the prettiest being God has ever created and would ever creat. I just wanna see your face/pic to be sure my assumption isnt wrong.
Re: Single's Lodge! by abimbawealth(f): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hahahahaha. Nor let chelsea fan catch you o. me nor get power to fight o and i still too young to die. You re a chelsea fan right?

Anyway, i meant dnt u think its high time i see your pic? I knw u re the prettiest being God has ever created and would ever creat. I just wanna see your face/pic to be sure my assumption isnt wrong.
I'm a blue baby...
Your assumption is totally wrong...no pic tongue
Re: Single's Lodge! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
abimbawealth:

I'm a blue baby...
Your assumption is totally wrong...no pic tongue
Enemy spotted. lol. Leave chelsea jor and come join me at FC BARCELONA. We just won 5-1 and King Messi scored a hatrick. We win games with ease. lol

My assumption is wrong? then prove it right. Dont tell me you are one of those faceless angels, are you?
Re: Single's Lodge! by abimbawealth(f): 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Enemy spotted. lol. Leave chelsea jor and come join me at FC BARCELONA. We just won 5-1 and King Messi scored a hatrick. We win games with ease. lol

My assumption is wrong? then prove it right. Dont tell me you are one of those faceless angels, are you?
Enemy indeed...i'm content with what i'm getting at Chelsea, thanks.
I am faceless
Re: Single's Lodge! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
abimbawealth:
Enemy indeed...i'm content with what i'm getting at Chelsea, thanks. I am faceless
You re contended in been 10th on the league table? lol
You re faceless? Then show me your heart.
Re: Single's Lodge! by abimbawealth(f): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

You re contended in been 10th on the league table? lol

You re faceless? Then show me your heart.
We will get there..steadily, but surely...we've come a long way

My heart Egbon, If you want it, come and collect it tongue
Re: Single's Lodge! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
abimbawealth:

We will get there..steadily, but surely...we've come a long way

My heart Egbon, If you want it, come and collect it tongue
You arent ashamed? Nor be una mate dey 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th? Abi leicester or tottenham get money or big pass una? lol

Anyway, am seriously delighted seeing a lady discussing football with so much passion, zeal, fun and happiness. Thumbs up sweetheart.

Lol. Sure, maybe i want it, and coming to collect it wont be a problem either. just that its ideal you see atleast the face of the person whose heart you wish to collect so that "OH, I THY KNOW" wont arise at the end.
Re: Single's Lodge! by abimbawealth(f): 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

You arent ashamed? Nor be una mate dey 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th? Abi leicester or tottenham get money or big pass una? lol

Anyway, am seriously delighted seeing a lady discussing football with so much passion, zeal, fun and happiness. Thumbs up sweetheart.

Lol. Sure, maybe i want it, and coming to collect it wont be a problem either. just that its ideal you see atleast the face of the person whose heart you wish to collect so that "OH, I THY KNOW" wont arise at the end.
Ashamed? Why should I be? We have 20 teams competing and only one team at a time will take each spot...and considering the fact that Chelsea had a very poor start to the seaso., they should be applauded where they are now...and mind you, the season isn't over yet, you'll be shocked what becomes of us in the end...
Come what may, i'm a proud blue babe...

Hahahahahahaha, abeg go siddon somewhere jor
Re: Single's Lodge! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
abimbawealth:

Ashamed? Why should I be? We have 20 teams competing and only one team at a time will take each spot...and considering the fact that Chelsea had a very poor start to the seaso., they should be applauded where they are now...and mind you, the season isn't over yet, you'll be shocked what becomes of us in the end...
Come what may, i'm a proud blue babe...

Hahahahahahaha, abeg go siddon somewhere jor
Hahahahaha. This is where u re getting it all wrong sweetheart. Chelsea is assumed to be seen as a big club and with that anything position below 2nd in premiership is suppose to be seen and taking as a failed season. Except you wanna tel me chelsea isnt in same status as barca, bayern, madrid, juve and psg.

No vacant chair to siddon. give me ur lap make i siddon jor. Dnt worry, i wont touch nor feel, na only siddon i go siddon. But u too, dnt also touch o bcus every part of my body is wired to my preek. *tongue_out*
Re: Single's Lodge! by abimbawealth(f): 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hahahahaha. This is where u re getting it all wrong sweetheart. Chelsea is assumed to be seen as a big club and with that anything position below 2nd in premiership is suppose to be seen and taking as a failed season. Except you wanna tel me chelsea isnt in same status as barca, bayern, madrid, juve and psg.

No vacant chair to siddon. give me ur lap make i siddon jor. Dnt worry, i wont touch nor feel, na only siddon i go siddon. But u too, dnt also touch o bcus every part of my body is wired to my preek. *tongue_out*
How can you compare the EPL with Laliga, bundelisga, french league? League wey winner don carry trophy mid season? The truth is everyone is trying to win or stay affloat in d EPL...Dec, 2014, Leicester city was 20th and now? Unlike una yeye league wey be say na one-way traffic tongue...the winners keep winning, and losers...you know the rest
Re: Single's Lodge! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
abimbawealth:

How can you compare the EPL with Laliga, bundelisga, french league? League wey winner don carry trophy mid season? The truth is everyone is trying to win or stay affloat in d EPL...Dec, 2014, Leicester city was 20th and now? Unlike una yeye league wey be say na one-way traffic tongue...the winners keep winning, and losers...you know the rest
Lol. And the yeye league produces the best clubs and players yearly all over the world? Do you know sevilla in 5th position in laliga would trash leicester in 1st position in Epl? lol

The fact here is that all clubs in epl re average and thats why you hardly get a superior club over others. A Barcelona in epl this season would have been like 15-20 points ahead of which ever club would be in 2nd position.

Where the lap na, abi u nor want make i siddon again, lol
Re: Single's Lodge! by abimbawealth(f): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Lol. And the yeye league produces the best clubs and players yearly all over the world? Do you know sevilla in 5th position in laliga would trash leicester in 1st position in Epl? lol

The fact here is that all clubs in epl re average and thats why you hardly get a superior club over others. A Barcelona in epl this season would have been like 15-20 points ahead of which ever club would be in 2nd position.

Where the lap na, abi u nor want make i siddon again, lol
Lol, sevilla will trash Leicester, I hear you...all you esp barca fans think too much of una self...no worry Chelsea is coming for ya...you sef know...

Lap ko, slap ni, oga, park well jor
Re: Single's Lodge! by abimbawealth(f): 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Goodnight tongue
Re: Single's Lodge! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
abimbawealth:

Lol, sevilla will trash Leicester, I hear you...all you esp barca fans think too much of una self...no worry Chelsea is coming for ya...you sef know...

Lap ko, slap ni, oga, park well jor
Hahahahaha. Because we re the best and others follow. Dont 4get we re the current champions league holder and we re also gonna win it this year to make it back to back. VIVA BARCA! lol

Wetin they worry you na? bring ur fresh laps come here jor bfor i vex and change my mind.
Re: Single's Lodge! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
abimbawealth:
Goodnight tongue
Ahhhh. This early?
Re: Single's Lodge! by abimbawealth(f): 12:00am On Mar 04, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hahahahaha. Because we re the best and others follow. Dont 4get we re the current champions league holder and we re also gonna win it this year to make it back to back. VIVA BARCA! lol

Wetin they worry you na? bring us fresh laps come here jor bfor i vex and change my mind.

I'm .... chatting from .....
, and you? Pls remove my name nd city when u quote this post.
Yeye dey smell, lets see wah happens...
Goodnight jor...ba3 low
Re: Single's Lodge! by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 04, 2016
abimbawealth:

Yeye dey smell, lets see wah happens...
Goodnight jor...ba3 low
Hmmm. Am gonna miss you online. Goodnight too anyway. Tomorrow i know would be a better day btw us.
Re: Single's Lodge! by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 04, 2016
I really can't stop imaging how my wife will look like...... cos am a complete single at moment.
Re: Single's Lodge! by abimbawealth(f): 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hmmm. Am gonna miss you online. Goodnight too anyway. Tomorrow i know would be a better day btw us.
Hehehehwhehwh
Re: Single's Lodge! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
abimbawealth:
Hehehehwhehwh
Ohhhh. My Ibadan Iyawo. *wink*
How re you?
Re: Single's Lodge! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
Olarmelaycon:
I really can't stop imaging how my wife will look like...... cos am a complete single at moment.
She is gonna look how you want her to look.
Re: Single's Lodge! by abimbawealth(f): 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Ohhhh. My Ibadan Iyawo. *wink*

How re you?
You are one naughty dude...another moniker, smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prostitutes Joints In Nsukka / Whatsapp Singles For Marriage Group / Bbw, Chubby,voloupous And Their Admirers Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.