Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,324 members, 7,954,305 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Is 239 In Jamb Good For Optometry In Abus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is 239 In Jamb Good For Optometry In Abus (692 Views)

James Atuma: "Dark Slim Girls Are Good For House Help Not For Marriage" / Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" / Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 239 In Jamb Good For Optometry In Abus by airowblog: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
Good Day friends, please I want to know admisson percentage of someone who scores 239 in jamb and opted for optometry in abus and also an indigene of abia stata
Re: Is 239 In Jamb Good For Optometry In Abus by kilode100(f): 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
airowblog:
Good Day friends, please I want to know
admisson percentage of someone who scores
239 in jamb and opted for optometry in abus
and also an indigene of abia stata

You be olodo o.. My housegirl scored 241. Which course is optometry?
Re: Is 239 In Jamb Good For Optometry In Abus by Brigadier7(m): 2:33am On Mar 03, 2016
kilode100:

You be olodo o.. My housegirl scored 241. Which course is optometry?
you don't even know what Optometry is and you insulting him!! @op just try your best in the entrance exams! God will surely see you thru! Optometry has very good prospects!
Re: Is 239 In Jamb Good For Optometry In Abus by kilode100(f): 7:05am On Mar 03, 2016
Brigadier7:
you don't even know what Optometry is and you insulting him!! @op just try your best in the entrance exams! God will surely see you thru! Optometry has very good prospects!

One would have thought you would have explained what the optometry is cheesy cheesy I'm sure you don't know what it is sef

Olodo!
Re: Is 239 In Jamb Good For Optometry In Abus by Brigadier7(m): 8:09am On Mar 03, 2016
kilode100:

One would have thought you would have explained what the optometry is cheesy cheesy I'm sure you don't know what it is sef

Olodo!
Optometry is a healthcare profession concerned with the
eyes and related structures, as well as vision, visual systems,
and vision information processing in humans. Optometrists
are trained to prescribe and fit lenses to improve vision, and
They are trained to diagnose and treat various
eye diseases.!!! Here in America they are amongst the Top Earners!

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Beware Of Tramadol...loooool / Tuface Baby Mama Sunmbo Adeoye Reveals – How I Felt When Tuface Idibia Proposed / End Of Discussion!! Wizkid Fires Back At Linda Ikeji (see)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.