Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Pen For Chickens Wanted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pen For Chickens Wanted (652 Views)

Need Poultry, Pig Pen For Rent In Ibadan / Mature Broiler Chickens For Sale- Abuja / Point Of Lay Chickens Needed Urgently! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pen For Chickens Wanted by johnny4u2(m): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2009
Hi Nairalanders,
My family is intending to start a poultry business and we need a pen where we can rent for use.
We would want it to be in a secure environment with the pen and cages for the chickens already in place.
We would want it to be in the enviroons of Ikeja, Agege, Abule egba, Ogba, Ojodu, Fagba, Akute, Ipaja, Alagbado, Egbeda areas of Lagos state.
If you have or know somebody who has, please contact us.
We need it urgently.
e-mail: beejaykimball@yahoo.com
Phones: 08023173241, 08028559991, 08051869054, 08058184265
Mr & Mrs Akinbowale

Thanks
Re: Pen For Chickens Wanted by ifyalways(f): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2009
where is "Thethy" and co ?
BTW,is it better to rent pen?wud u be able to really monitor the chicken when u are not there in person?who bears the risks if something goes wrong at the pen when u are not there,u or the pen owner?wud want to know how this turns out.
Goodluck in ur biz plans.
Re: Pen For Chickens Wanted by johnny4u2(m): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2009
ifyalways,
Please explain further ur thread. It is a plan.
Monitoring is also part of the plan. Do you have a pen?
Thanks for the advice all the same
Re: Pen For Chickens Wanted by ifyalways(f): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2009
Johnny,No i dont have a pen.
I only outlined what i think u should know before embarking on such a journey.Livestock biz demands alot of time and i was wondering if renting a pen wud be ideal.If monitoring the pen(by the renter) or u wud have someone ard to do so are part of the deal then its all good.
Re: Pen For Chickens Wanted by johnny4u2(m): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2009
ifyalways,
I quite appreciate your comment and concern.
Having somebody on the payroll to do the monitoring plus daily visit to the pen are also parts of the deal.
Other plans are in the making as well.
God bless you.
Re: Pen For Chickens Wanted by KunleA2(m): 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2009
Poultry is hard (if not impossible) to run without you being there. Too much involved to leave in the hands of someone else. If it matters to you, make sure you are there.
Re: Pen For Chickens Wanted by KunleA2(m): 7:40am On Aug 10, 2009
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Join My Group In Facebook: (online Business Community) / Mobile Voucher Distributors / Media That Influences Your Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.