Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) (58151 Views)

Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) / Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by MzPecs(f): 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
kiss kiss kiss manage the kiss
kiss kiss kiss

Why would you ask me to manage kiss?
Anyway, I blame GEJ for that.. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Wuuworld(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
Pheals:
undecided

olosho,are you online tonight No client abi waist no strong??

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
MzPecs:

kiss kiss kiss

Why would you ask me to manage kiss?
Anyway, I blame GEJ for that.. undecided undecided
isit too small? undecided or too big?

Well, I blame Buhari for not staying home
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
boman2014:

ALL THESE BLAME GAMES NO DEY PUT KOBO FOR UNA POCKET SEF.

NA UNA TYPE DEY MAKE NAIJA GO BACKWARD
mtcheeeeew. I blame GEJ for your stoopeedity
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by MzPecs(f): 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
isit too small? undecided or too big?

Well, I blame Buhari for not staying home
I don't manage kiss whether small or big! cool
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Moneyhatesme(m): 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
charliboy654:
Did u read the post?
Enjoy the joke bro
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
MzPecs:

I don't manage kiss whether small or big! cool
oya take kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by MzPecs(f): 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
Wuuworld:
olosho,are you online tonight
No client abi waist no strong??

Lmao grin cheesy grin

NL wee not kee person!
Chai! gringringrin
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Moneyhatesme(m): 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
Pheals:
undecided

I thought u r a girl
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by MzPecs(f): 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
oya take kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Tan Q sweery smiley
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Ussyyn(m): 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
yesmrsamuel:

sport + Politics = ?

= yesmrsamuel

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Wuuworld(m): 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
MzPecs:

Lmao grin cheesy grin

NL wee not kee person!
Chai! gringringrin
she rarely come online at night,was very surprise to see her tonight.
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Moneyhatesme(m): 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
Wuuworld:
olosho,are you online tonight No client abi waist no strong??
Dollar don rise, ha favorite client yanuri go thief ese so bad market for ha
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Ussyyn(m): 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
Integrityfarms:

I no fit laugh! Maybe it's Bubu Body Odor

cheesy cheesy I NO FIT LAUGH
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Pheals(f): 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
Wuuworld:
olosho,are you online tonight
No client abi waist no strong??
so na olosho u dey give your life savings to undecided
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
MzPecs:

Tan Q sweery smiley
embarassed smiley embarassed smiley watgwan?
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Moneyhatesme(m): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
boman2014:

ALL THESE BLAME GAMES NO DEY PUT KOBO FOR UNA POCKET SEF.
NA UNA TYPE DEY MAKE NAIJA GO BACKWARD
Them blame you?
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by bobjack(m): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
montezz:
When dem born dis pikin wey she don grow like dis?
Its cool sha.
M asking d same tin?
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Wuuworld(m): 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
Moneyhatesme:

Dollar don rise, ha favorite client yanuri go thief ese so bad market for ha
I for say....hmmm
Diz economic meltdown is even affecting her ministry too, dt means na quagmire naija enter oo
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by MzPecs(f): 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
embarassed smiley embarassed smiley watgwan?
Oya take kiss back
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by MzPecs(f): 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
Wuuworld:
she rarely come online at night,was very surprise to see her tonight.
Very funny!
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Pheals(f): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
Moneyhatesme:

I thought u r a girl
undecidedso what's wrong
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
MzPecs:

Oya take kiss back
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
abeg hope you don pass 18 before dem say I thief you go tongue cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by lordsiki: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Welcome to acerender.com, Nigeria's foremost employees' portal.

1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by MzPecs(f): 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
abeg hope you don pass 18 before dem say I thief you go tongue cheesy cheesy tongue
Hehehehe grin grin

You should think twice oh cos I still be under 17 cool
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Moneyhatesme(m): 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
Pheals:
undecidedso what's wrong
Just d pesin duffing the hat, that ur pops?
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
MzPecs:

Hehehehe grin grin

You should think twice oh cos I still be under 17 cool
fair enough. I'm barely 15. We both minors grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by gqboyy(m): 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
MzPecs:
Ah swear! gringrin
hahaha
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by mayortm001(m): 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
[quote author=Moneyhatesme post=43428963]Is the old lady mikels baby mama?
you knw fit read?
keep on asking.
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by MzPecs(f): 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
fair enough. I'm barely 15. We both minors grin grin
Yeah, we good to go kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by Moneyhatesme(m): 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
[quote author=mayortm001 post=43429727][/quote] If i could read, I wouldn't hv asked.
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) by JSayin(f): 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
angryIf it was their Nigerian Grandmother teaching them how to pound fufu, the picture won't be trending on the internet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yekini Rashidi's Daughters Visit NFF's Office In Lagos. See Photos / Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer / Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.