Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

How To Unlock Samsung S6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unlock Samsung S6 (509 Views)

How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 8 / How To Unlock Samsung With Cracked Or Broken Screen / How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unlock Samsung S6 by Destiny4fame(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
Good day guys.....I need help concerning Samsung s6.....It belongs to a brother whom we lost of recent and his phone is on password which none of us knew .....Is there a way to unlock the phone.....your help will be highly appreciated.....
Re: How To Unlock Samsung S6 by Baroba(m): 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Destiny4fame:
Good day guys.....I need help concerning Samsung s6.....It belongs to a brother whom we lost of recent and his phone is on password which none of us knew .....Is there a way to unlock the phone.....your help will be highly appreciated.....

Sorry about your loss, i think you can boot into recovery and wipe the device..that will reset the phone back to factory setting..
Re: How To Unlock Samsung S6 by Destiny4fame(m): 1:27am On Mar 03, 2016
pls,how do I do that?
Re: How To Unlock Samsung S6 by Baroba(m): 2:07am On Mar 03, 2016
Destiny4fame:
pls,how do I do that?

Just follow this instructions i found using Google search, it's dead easy. The first step is what you need since you can't get into the phones settings..Remember you have to hold the three buttons simultaneously to boot into recovery mode, then navigate up and down using the volume key..Good luck..

Please note the phone data will be completely wiped.. Contacts, pictures, music, every every, including the password lock. Basically, the phone will revert to what it was when it was first switched on..

http://www.hardreset.info/devices/samsung/samsung-g920f-galaxy-s6/

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S5 / Blurry S5 Front-facing Camera / Urgent Help Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.