Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

This idea will give you over 400% ROI on your Current/Next Construction Project - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / This idea will give you over 400% ROI on your Current/Next Construction Project (554 Views)

The (ongoing) Massive (red Brick) Construction Project In Kwara Sate / Construction Project Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Minna / This Will Make You Over 400% Profit On Your Rented Out Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This idea will give you over 400% ROI on your Current/Next Construction Project by Lanjonath(m): 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
IJAQ Technologies Ltd. is currently working with a couple of construction companies in the state that have clients building properties and is convincing them to have our specially Solar backup power installed in their newly constructed buildings. Here's the catch:

We are pitching a System that will make our clients over 400% of their cash in 8 years and I'll explain how

The proposed System is far more cost effective and cheaper than other alternatives from the 1st year

The proposed System has a lifespan of 15years+

There is absolutely no maintenance cost associated with this project, it is very affordable & very innovative and reliable

The proposed is highly reliable, adds value to the property and usually has a 3 year break even time (time to make back your money). All we ask is to listen to our idea. We'll send you a proposal if you are interested, we just need you to read the first 3 pages, if you're impressed, skip to the financials and after that read the whole thing. But if you aren't interested, stop reading after the first 3 pages and forget we bothered you. We look to partner with individuals who are into Construction, Construction Companies, Real Estate Companies & Property Developers on this project. This project is truly amazing and is full of mind boggling prospects. Please let me know if you are interested so I can forward you a business proposal. Thank you very much for your time.

Lanjonath@hotmail.com
Re: This idea will give you over 400% ROI on your Current/Next Construction Project by Lanjonath(m): 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: This idea will give you over 400% ROI on your Current/Next Construction Project by sam13(m): 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lets see what you got Samh_oni2006@yahoo.com
Re: This idea will give you over 400% ROI on your Current/Next Construction Project by BrianTrey: 10:25am On Mar 04, 2016
Lanjonath has been banned but an e-mail has been sent... and just to include this with what he already stated, the proposed system will give 12hrs+ of backup
Re: This idea will give you over 400% ROI on your Current/Next Construction Project by Lanjonath(m): 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
Sorry everyone, Spam bot banned me more putting up posts all over nairaland, but I'm back and I've emailed everyone who has an interest in this project. Thanks
Re: This idea will give you over 400% ROI on your Current/Next Construction Project by thirdi(m): 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
Emma21ng@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Be A Landlord Today, Pay 10 Million Naira Now And Spread The Balance / Buy A Plot Of Land In A Gated Estate In Ibeju-lekki For N1,200,000 Only / Clean 3bedroom Flat To Let @ Ogudu Ori Oke For 650k X1yr.Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.