Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) (43460 Views)

Gideon Ime Charlie, Lekki Groundnut Seller Who Earns N1,500 Per Month / #buynaijatogrowthenaira - Man Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar, And Groundnut / Soyabeans, Crayfish and Groundnut Powder For Babies and toddlers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by olajuwon1111(m): 11:20am On Mar 03, 2016
adejaresalami1:
Awon weyrey 100%.......dem for package cold water and cup with am,person go fit buy am inside go slow cheesy grin grin

spoon and cup is also dere....only sachet water remain for d concept to be complete....but as e good reach, u go fit drink garri inside bus for traffic now ooo .....LOLZ
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by MrIyke222(m): 11:23am On Mar 03, 2016
He or she is surly not d first 2 initiate d concept, but its indeed a wonderful concept. I marveld d 1st day i saw it.
Dats creativity nd entreprenuership.
My kind of thinkers. My self nd my fiancee produce sweet nd wonderfuly packagd peanuts as graduates. And we hop 2 build an industry in it. ''To hell wit unemployment nd employment''

Self employment, building d path for employmnt!

Nice one broh. keeo it up
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by Otsealu1(f): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2016
This is creativity. Since no work in the country, you get something doing to make your quick doh. This is better than stealing or prostitution. I hail o. This idea make sense. Please where is it sold?
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by AndyAustin(m): 11:34am On Mar 03, 2016
hmmmm
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by Zalam5: 11:38am On Mar 03, 2016
mamaafrik:
Eraa garii.kulikuli, epa ati sugar 4 in 1 ooooo,imagine make pesin see those sachet water that has been sent to a 12hours with hard labour in kirikiri prison freezer to step down those high voltages that dry season plugs to human body these days.

pls how much is per sachecthow much is for three without grandnut?
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by crownfitsme(f): 11:45am On Mar 03, 2016
No excuse not too drink garri inside traffic! With chill sachet water, yiu are good to go. OmI gari to kan
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by derecho(m): 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Good concept but I guess this na for rich man pikin wey wan taste garri,kulikuli,sugar and g-nut.
because hungry poor boy or man no get time and money to dey buy spoon and cup everytime.Abi the cup and spoon na free?
The Price and Target market though...
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by macino1(m): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
this is what is called creativity. Nigerians is got the needed talents to build a desired Nigeria. But the political leadership is the problem
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by Toonice(m): 12:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Where is the NAFDAC NO
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by damilareoye: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
mamaafrik:
Eraa garii.kulikuli, epa ati sugar 4 in 1 ooooo,imagine make pesin see those sachet water that has been sent to a 12hours with hard labour in kirikiri prison freezer to step down those high voltages that dry season plugs to human body these days.
Bros grin
You making me feel hungry.
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by kelvinatkins(m): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
this man stole d banji idea and added his own to it.
i think he should partner with jim iyke
i heard he has a water factory
every soaking of garri is a hit back to back
frm koko garri to dis man kuli kuli and jim iyke"s water.
iyalaya anybody
9ja collabo ti take over
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
olusd:
That's called Entrepreneurship. He should have just added sachet water too.

Very good. One way to accommodate the water you describe would have been to fit the garri and sugar into compartments in the cup. So that the product is tightly linked. Water can be separately provided or the product sold through water sellers.

Good innovation though.
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by elderken(m): 1:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
THERE IS DIGNITY IN LABOUR[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size] cool
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by Sanni45(m): 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
This one na "cassava flakes" no b garri as per d packaging level...Nice conceptualisation of idea.
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by Priestydon1987(f): 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
Yeap. That's the concept of Ukaegbu Great-Junior. ABSU graduate. Abia guy
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by mamaafrik(m): 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Zalam5:

pls how much is per sachecthow much is for three without grandnut?
hmmm,i'm not the seller nor the produceroooo broda mi,was just typing out loud
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by wwhale(m): 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
for graduate only visit www.noburnglobal.com.watsap only 08062265532
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by Gbengadavid10(m): 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
Its simply innovation! Our education system was ill-designed. It has killed many in built abilities and God given potentials. It has made many blind;only too see white collar jobs. Fellow Nigerian there is greatness in you too. thank God for the garri packaging. If you will only think deeply, there is a product you too can create. What we are born to do is superior to what we are train to do.
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
No more frustration in PH heavy traffic. Just buy 2 packets of water and say 1. Oh Lord 2. Bless This Food 3. For Christ Sake 4. ?
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by IamUdo(m): 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
This would be a hit in Lagos traffic
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by Zalam5: 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
mamaafrik:
hmmm,i'm not the seller nor the produceroooo broda mi,was just typing out loud
I heard you but just guise bros ?
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by olusd(m): 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
oluwashegunfunm:
Cold one abi hot one ?
Iced lol...
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by olusd(m): 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
timilehin007:
You are a killer.. angry
Killer ke! I never kill ant b4 o. lmao
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by timilehin007(m): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
How you know, ifa tell you say you don kill more than 4.5 million ants nko..? The ones you dey match nko abi na barb you dey barb their hair
olusd:

Killer ke! I never kill ant b4 o. lmao
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by olusd(m): 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
timilehin007:
How you know, ifa tell you say you don kill more than 4.5 million ants nko..? The ones you dey match nko abi na barb you dey barb their hair
Maybe na true o! Lol...
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by mamaafrik(m): 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
Zalam5:

I heard you but just guise bros ?
i suld guess?,ok,if i'm the seller,for Our VI maybe "meta"(i.e 3) two hundred Naira but if na for okelewo ,panseke and those butterized area one is hundred Naira,"bi koba wo osi konkan mi le kinma pariwo ole le o lori,"
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by feedthenation(m): 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nice idea for garri on the go in heavy traffic on a very sunny day.
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by habsydiamond(m): 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nice concept but these garri, kuli and epa are perishable goods. It will be nice if they can preserve the kuli kuli and groundnut. Keep it up
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by scarr: 8:26am On Mar 04, 2016
And nobody thinks the colour of the so called garri is weird..........Def not Nigeria
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by Zalam5: 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
mamaafrik:
i suld guess?,ok,if i'm the seller,for Our VI maybe "meta"(i.e 3) two hundred Naira but if na for okelewo ,panseke and those butterized area one is hundred Naira,"bi koba wo osi konkan mi le kinma pariwo ole le o lori,"
Lol,ok bros ,iyen naa da embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ECOWAS Adopts ECO As Name Of Single Currency / Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars / Abuja Businesses To Be Taxed For Using Generators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.