Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,044 members, 7,859,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

M.I Claims He Is The Greatest Rapper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Claims He Is The Greatest Rapper (401 Views)

M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu / M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled / 2Baba, Falz, Adekunle Gold, M.I, Jay Jay Okocha, Ikpeba Hang Out At Eko Hotels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I Claims He Is The Greatest Rapper by mykhelnazar: 4:33am On Mar 03, 2016
Rap artist, Jude Abaga popularly known as MI in a series of tweets, on Tuesday made a bold claim that he was better than over 95 per cent of rappers in the US.
NAN reports that the Chocolate City‘s President and rap phenomenon, has finally released the highly anticipated and long awaited Illegal Music 3 (IM3) the Finale.
The rapper then tweeted that his previous illegal music `mixtape’ 2 was as good a `mixtape’, as any `mixtape’ or album ever seen in recent years, home and abroad

Read more here http://sonikgist..com.ng/2016/03/mi-claims-he-is-greatest-rapper.html
Re: M.I Claims He Is The Greatest Rapper by Xclusivegrin007(m): 5:11am On Mar 03, 2016
He's trying, but not the best....and he should stop compairing himself with the US rappers,they are far greater dan him...
Re: M.I Claims He Is The Greatest Rapper by Last2comment(m): 5:46am On Mar 03, 2016
That argument never ends.
Re: M.I Claims He Is The Greatest Rapper by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 6:03am On Mar 03, 2016
And he is afraid of rap contest with vector the viper. All these aboki sef.
Re: M.I Claims He Is The Greatest Rapper by cruzita(f): 6:14am On Mar 03, 2016
he raps very well we all know that but saying he is the greatest rapper is A LIE .

1 Like

Re: M.I Claims He Is The Greatest Rapper by Flexherbal(m): 6:32am On Mar 03, 2016
I feel him, though.
Re: M.I Claims He Is The Greatest Rapper by amiskurie(m): 6:33am On Mar 03, 2016
cruzita:
he raps very well we all know that but saying he is the greatest rapper is A LIE .
Please,MI is not a rapper,he might be a wrapper though.

..That's what a Good rapper would tell you.
Re: M.I Claims He Is The Greatest Rapper by kunlesmiles(m): 7:31am On Mar 03, 2016
He's Notyn compared to vector 2016 version,dat guy is so dope

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: What's Most Important Thing To You / Saka Now A Brand Ambassador Of International Health Management Services / DOWNLOAD: Sharp Six – Wasibi (prod. DJ Coublon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.