Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,380 members, 7,846,617 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Love! Fani Kayode Shares Loved Up Photo With His Fiancee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Love! Fani Kayode Shares Loved Up Photo With His Fiancee (845 Views)

Kayode Salako, Foluke Daramola's Husband Shares Loved Up Photo With Her / Ini Edo Stun Shares Loved Up For Christmas,captions It,"christmas Mood" / Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love! Fani Kayode Shares Loved Up Photo With His Fiancee by endtimesblog: 5:37am On Mar 03, 2016
The former aviation minister looks so smitten with his fiancee and mother of his only son,Precious Chikwendu..

See more pics : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/love-fani-kayode-shares-loved-up-photo.html

Re: Love! Fani Kayode Shares Loved Up Photo With His Fiancee by endtimesblog: 5:37am On Mar 03, 2016
kiss kiss

happy couple
Re: Love! Fani Kayode Shares Loved Up Photo With His Fiancee by HungerBAD: 5:40am On Mar 03, 2016
Clown.

A lot of women have no respect for themselves. What kind of a woman will date a man that talks about his bedroom adventures, with all of his exes on the pages of the Newspaper? this is one overgrown baby.

Okay, i forgot. When a man has money, i guess his character is Secondary.

2 Likes

Re: Love! Fani Kayode Shares Loved Up Photo With His Fiancee by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 03, 2016
angry
Re: Love! Fani Kayode Shares Loved Up Photo With His Fiancee by Ajibo111(m): 5:44am On Mar 03, 2016
fine girl with her sugar daddy. grin
Re: Love! Fani Kayode Shares Loved Up Photo With His Fiancee by Oche211(m): 5:56am On Mar 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Love! Fani Kayode Shares Loved Up Photo With His Fiancee by Oche211(m): 5:57am On Mar 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Clown.

A lot of women have no respect for themselves. What kind of a woman will date a man that talks about his bedroom adventures, with all of his exes on the pages of the Newspaper? this is one overgrown baby.

Okay, i forgot. When a man has money, i guess his character is Secondary.
chai
Re: Love! Fani Kayode Shares Loved Up Photo With His Fiancee by DankemzI(m): 6:08am On Mar 03, 2016
So how is important to our economy undecided
Re: Love! Fani Kayode Shares Loved Up Photo With His Fiancee by cruzita(f): 6:10am On Mar 03, 2016
see his face ,lover boy
Re: Love! Fani Kayode Shares Loved Up Photo With His Fiancee by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:17am On Mar 03, 2016
love wantintin
Re: Love! Fani Kayode Shares Loved Up Photo With His Fiancee by Flexherbal(m): 6:31am On Mar 03, 2016
The girl is beautiful.
Re: Love! Fani Kayode Shares Loved Up Photo With His Fiancee by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 6:34am On Mar 03, 2016
Ajibo111:
fine girl with her sugar daddy. grin
.LMAO

YOUR SIGNATURE THO....NA ME DEY COLLECT THE PRIZE AND AWARDS....

ANYWAYS SHA....

(in don jazzy's voice)..IF YOU WANT THE PRIZE COMMAN COLLECT IT
Re: Love! Fani Kayode Shares Loved Up Photo With His Fiancee by afroniger: 6:54am On Mar 03, 2016
FFK dey really enjoy the babe sha. cheesy
Re: Love! Fani Kayode Shares Loved Up Photo With His Fiancee by Ajibo111(m): 8:52am On Mar 03, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.LMAO

YOUR SIGNATURE THO....NA ME DEY COLLECT THE PRIZE AND AWARDS....

ANYWAYS SHA....

(in don jazzy's voice)..IF YOU WANT THE PRIZE COMMAN COLLECT IT

so you're are the one collecting the prestigious awards which rightfully belongs to me.

no problem sha, I trust lalalasticlala , he go dey Tanana you shagrin grin.

log out from nairaland and switches my phone off******

Waiting for my longlasting ban!!!
Re: Love! Fani Kayode Shares Loved Up Photo With His Fiancee by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:55am On Mar 03, 2016
Ajibo111:

so you're are the one collecting the prestigious awards which rightfully belongs to me.

no problem sha, I trust lalalasticlala , he go dey Tanana you shagrin grin.

log out from nairaland and switches my phone off******

Waiting for my longlasting ban!!!
.LOLZ

NA KIRIKIRI DE WAIT YOU

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Peter Okoye Performs Solo In Abuja / Annie Idibia Gushes Over Hubby As They Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Psquare Lights Up Amsterdam With Their First Performance After Breakup – Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.