Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) (39806 Views)

UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) / Alfa Exhumes Friend's Corpse In Ilorin, Butchers It For Ritual (Graphic Pics) / Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by Hawlahscho(m): 11:17am On Mar 03, 2016
Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by MadCow1: 11:17am On Mar 03, 2016
ziego:

Go and confirm u come and tell us

You should have simply said; 'I dont know', instead of being an Apka Amu. angry
Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by gmaribel(m): 11:17am On Mar 03, 2016
cry cry cry TOO MUCH BLOOD BEING SPILT.
Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 03, 2016
What is this country turning into? Father have mercy!
Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by fortune1968: 11:21am On Mar 03, 2016
MadCow1:
I wonder how much one can get from Money rituals. undecided

E reach 20 Billion Naira?
pls never think about that .whatever amount.
Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by gbens2000(m): 11:22am On Mar 03, 2016
MadCow1:

so u actually expected an answer to ur question.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2016
olihilistic:
no source to back you up??
i was there when the rampage started it happened two days back in obaganya otukpo, actually the killer was on the run and the angry mobs looking for him showed his picture to anyone they came across including market people and luckily youths from asa spotted the guy gave him a hot chase and caught him, they took him to the police instead of giving him to those angry mobs to face jungle justice. Thats how this heartless killer got away without retribution i would have personally hit him hard on the head.
Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by SOPIGO: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2016
olihilistic:
What is this thing with u guys. Source........ What if d story teller is d source......... Did he need any other source. If d thing happened in his present.
Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by Chizzyblinks(f): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2016
the wickedness of man, he will surely end up like her.

endtime stepsons.
Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by ziego(m): 11:27am On Mar 03, 2016
MadCow1:

Come to think of it
Ur question raised some eye brows oooo

That's why mkpi dika gi needs to get us updated

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by MadCow1: 11:27am On Mar 03, 2016
gbens2000:
so u actually expected an answer to ur question.

It was just me thinking out loud until you came along..
Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by DedeNkem: 11:27am On Mar 03, 2016
Wow! Just Wow!
Nigeria is so backward.
Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by Ravenna: 11:33am On Mar 03, 2016
9jatatafo:
Please ask the the evil step son how many human heads did Dangote used to be so rich that he killed his step mom for rituals? Foolish and brainless bastard
Dangote may used more than 10 heads, you may never know.
Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by gbens2000(m): 11:35am On Mar 03, 2016
MadCow1:

It was just me thinking out loud until you came along..
u rather keep things like that to yourself cuz it's a useless tot.
Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by OBTMOS(m): 11:38am On Mar 03, 2016
It's tru, i was at d station wen dis happened
Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by Orikinla(m): 11:41am On Mar 03, 2016
Arresting the ritual killer is not enough. The police should arrest the witch doctor or wizard who asked him to commit the demonic crime. The Nigerian police should arrest all native doctors and spiritualists in Nigeria for interrogation. They are the ones sending these ritual killers to murder people for money making rituals. We must get rid of these evil doers to stop them from killing more people.
Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by timilehin007(m): 11:42am On Mar 03, 2016
Na word you talk so? Even though make e no pass 1billion he don over do am to sustain till he die bro...abi if you get 50million as u dey so u go ever think of getting time to open Nairaland?
MadCow1:

Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by ghostwritter(m): 11:47am On Mar 03, 2016
MadCow1:

lol, naija go don turn Dubai and Lav vagas combine.
my brother i wonder o, at d end d herbalist go kon add terms and condition join e.g don't eat meat, salt and pepper, don't have sekx with any sane woman. Et.c
Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by xreal: 11:50am On Mar 03, 2016
He wants to drive same car David Mark does.
Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by Sunseeker: 11:52am On Mar 03, 2016
Nigerian economy...thats all Im saying !
Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by Kangol99(m): 11:57am On Mar 03, 2016
Devil takes over men's heart to do his evil deeds. Fill your heart with the word of God so that the devil will not influence it. The Body will do anything that the heart directs it to do. Fill your heart with the wisdom of God. We Cause demons in this place In the name of Jesus!
Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
Whats'up with Nigeria and such killings? Smh
Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by MadCow1: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
gbens2000:
u rather keep things like that to yourself cuz it's a useless tot.

Na wah o!

Oga OminiKnowest.. Biko drex and leave me with my thought before I start to think of how much your head go fit produce? angry
Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by Adiara: 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ritualism Everywhere... God help us.
Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by notoriousbabe: 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
olihilistic:
wetin you wan take sauce chop?you no fit chop the thing like that?
Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by cutekhalifa(m): 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
season of beheading...... someone should go and behead that duara dullard for me grincheesygrin
Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by electron: 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
Christianity..
Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
MadCow1:

Even if e reach, people are heartless.
Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by gbens2000(m): 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
MadCow1:

Na wah o!

Oga OminiKnowest.. Biko drex and leave me with my thought before I start to think of how much your head go fit produce? angry
i know kuku hold u,I just dey express my views.b4 my head commot for my body them go Dan forget sey u bin get head.
Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Jonathan2787:
i was there when the rampage started it happened two days back in obaganya otukpo, actually the killer was on the run and the angry mobs looking for him showed his picture to anyone they came across including market people and luckily youths from asa spotted the guy gave him a hot chase and caught him, they took him to the police instead of giving him to those angry mobs to face jungle justice. Thats how this heartless killer got away without retribution i would have personally hit him hard on the head.
lol I trust otukpo boys cha
Re: Man Beheads Step-Mother In Benue For Ritual (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
MadCow1:

first of all, ask urself if those Things really exist.. Or people are being misinformed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery / Snacks Seller Caught Picking Her Snacks Near A Garbage Truck To Resell / Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers Hits A Sleeping Child In Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.