Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos (11298 Views)

The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / Obiano And Wife At Catholic Church In Lagos - Photos / Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by viviangist3: 6:26am On Mar 03, 2016
No Polio Case in Anambra in 10 Years - Obiano

Anambra State may have put the once dreaded scourge of Polio permanently in the past as no fresh case of Polio has been reported in the state in the past ten years.
This was revealed by the Governor of the state, Chief Willie Obiano during the flag off of the February 2016 National Immunization Days Plus campaign at the Atani Health Center in Ogbaru Local Government Area on Tuesday.
Governor Obiano attributed the impressive success the state has recorded in the fight against Polio to government’s consistency in engaging in programmes and policies that help to bring awareness and quality health delivery to the doorsteps of the people.
Commending mothers in the state for responding to efforts by successive administrations to rid the state of the scourge, Governor Obiano urged women in Anambra State to ensure that their children from zero to five years are promptly immunized.
Also speaking, the commissioner for Health Dr Josephat Akabuike explained that the February round of oral polio vaccine was one out of four types of immunization
exercise coming up this year as another exercise would take place on the seventeenth of March another in April and the next in November respectively.
Earlier, the World Health Organisation Coordinator in Anambra state Dr Willie Onuora, thanked the governor on behalf of other partners for his efforts in public health delivery services and harped on the need for parents to ensure that their children are given two drops of the OPV immunisation vaccine during the exercise.
Also speaking the commissioner d for Environment Mrs Chinwe Nwaebili extolled Governor Obiano for his good works in the state and assured that her ministry would soon start fumigating the state to promote healthy living.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/no-polio-case-in-anambra-in-10-years-gov-willie-obiano

Willie is Working

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by viviangist3: 6:27am On Mar 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by amunkita(m): 6:32am On Mar 03, 2016
Make them Help us immunize Okorocha against Awusa Polio Conjecture(APC)

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by Viktor1983(m): 7:30am On Mar 03, 2016
It's all good.... That's my man.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by hucienda: 7:36am On Mar 03, 2016
This governor is becoming popular and always in the media for the right things.
Ironic he's neither of the two major parties.
More power to his elbow.

18 Likes

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 03, 2016
I see someone that look like my mother's boyfriend and father, they live at Iyiowa Odekpe and core APGAns. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will call em to know if he was there.
Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by Tunami(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2016
hardworking governor, not like those apc clowns.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by Luckylife(m): 7:51am On Mar 03, 2016
Proud of my governor, we are all blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by MadCow1: 8:39am On Mar 03, 2016
Show-Boating Politics.. I hate it angry

I would like to see a Nigeria where the Governors dont gather the press and camera men just to the the job we elected them to do.

A Governor wants to build a road, he calls a party.

A Governor is inspecting a road under-construction, he calls a party.

A Governor commissioning the same road, he calls another party.

A Governor buys new equipment for the Police, he calls a Party.

A Governor buys dustbins for a street, he calls a party.

Like WTF!!! angry

Its your fhucking job for fhucks sake, stop celebrating doing your job.

Obiano has defaced the entire state with "WILLIE IS WORKING" signs and logos.. Ofcourse Willie should be working.. Thats what Willie was fhucking elected to do.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by saintkel(m): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2016
Thank God for making me an Igbo Man. Not just an Igbo man but nwa Anambra in idemili North local govt area

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by Empress2014(f): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2016
smiley that baby is so cute....i love kids kiss

1 Like

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by ngmgeek(m): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2016
Nice. The only serious governor in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by Flexherbal(m): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2016
Continue with the good work sir

2 Likes

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:42am On Mar 03, 2016
Na-Aga N'Iru Akpokuedike, Umu Omambala Kwu Gi Na-Azu..

1 Like

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by ZeroTolerance: 8:43am On Mar 03, 2016
See how fresh "Igbos" look.
Imagine if this exercise was in the north or South wastee

11 Likes

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:43am On Mar 03, 2016
nice one
Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by Babyphinas(f): 8:44am On Mar 03, 2016
Nice one
Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by winkmart: 8:44am On Mar 03, 2016
thats simply great
Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by Chrisabig(m): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2016
That is anambra for you, we believe in ourself and we are going to be great. God bless anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by mayweather2020: 8:46am On Mar 03, 2016
amunkita:
Mumu between u and okorocha who does his mouth need to be immunized?Yeye smelling ipodas...I no blame u i blame ur parents wey no make sure say u go school of brain tutors..
Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 03, 2016
amunkita:
grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by anwe: 8:48am On Mar 03, 2016
correct man.

1 Like

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by jay2pee(m): 8:49am On Mar 03, 2016
Willie is working.... I love what is happening in Anambra state now.

A citizen of Anambra by birth

4 Likes

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by html14java(f): 8:49am On Mar 03, 2016
Thumbs up willie. You can do more.

Unlike those that will invite the entire Nigeria for commissioning of Children toilet.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by scarffield(m): 8:50am On Mar 03, 2016
Hater!
MadCow1:
Show-Boating Politics.. I hate it angry

I would like to see a Nigeria where the Governors dont gather the press and camera men just to the the job we elected them to do.

A Governor wants to build a road, he calls a party.

A Governor is inspecting a road under-construction, he calls a party.

A Governor commissioning the same road, he calls another party.

A Governor buys new equipment for the Police, he calls a Party.

A Governor buys dustbins for a street, he calls a party.

Like WTF!!! angry

Its your fhucking job for fhucks sake, stop celebrating doing your job.

Obiano has defaced the entire state with "WILLIE IS WORKING" signs and logos.. Ofcourse Willie should be working.. Thats what Willie was fhucking elected to do.

7 Likes

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by Jediel1(m): 8:50am On Mar 03, 2016
Publicity stunt
Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by MadCow1: 8:51am On Mar 03, 2016
scarffield:
Hater!

I doubt you know what that word means.
Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by scarffield(m): 8:52am On Mar 03, 2016
MadCow1:

I doubt you know what that word means.
yea ai'ono, lecture mhe.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by judondasylva(m): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2016
Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by MadCow1: 8:54am On Mar 03, 2016
scarffield:
yea ai'ono, lecture mhe.

Would be an absolute waste of time. Intelligence is lost on you.

1 Like

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by judondasylva(m): 8:55am On Mar 03, 2016
Viktor1983:
It's all good....
That's my man.
@Viktor1983 pls how did you change the colour of your signature? pls tell me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alleged 1.2bn Travelling Budget By Fayemi: APC Fires Back At PDP / Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP / We Will Expose Corrupt Senators – Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.