Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) (31420 Views)

Female Suicide Bombers Shot While Trying To Attack A Military Post In Borno.PICS / Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS / Troops Engage In Clearance Operation,Destroy More Boko Haram Camps In Borno(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by Adwexky(m): 10:02am On Mar 03, 2016
cheesy, Thank God For The Victory...
Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by eckersley: 10:03am On Mar 03, 2016
I'm still looking for the factory. Someone, kindly, help wt an electron microscope
Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by henrydadon(m): 10:03am On Mar 03, 2016
thank GOD boko haram hasn't discover land to air missile yet..or else nigeria go don scatter as long time ago..and i thought if buhari become president thing are gonna change..but they keep getting worst with there exploit
Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by Irore: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2016
jane0000:
Good. Now that we r defeating dis useless terrorist,I have hope that our economy will soon be better also.

God bless N.A

God bless T.Y Buratai

God bless PMB/PYO

God bless Nigeria.

At least now that their leader and founder is the PDP chair and their oga the president of Naija.
Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:04am On Mar 03, 2016
love you guys....
Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by ElPere(m): 10:04am On Mar 03, 2016
I will not lie, If these things done by our military men are true then God will surly guide and protect them.

But if they are being used to make our gov. look good, coz to me all these things look like what was left there to be found, like they are staged or something.

Its an observation my people. Watin Una think?
Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by 1miccza: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2016
Where's the factory now. All i'm seeing are a couple of explosives on a bare piece of land
Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by Oliviaxx(f): 10:05am On Mar 03, 2016
So where is the 'factory'...where are the 'discoveries' so they think Nigerians are gullible?
Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by 9jatriot(m): 10:07am On Mar 03, 2016
With no Dasuki to fund the operation, even the most brain washed terrorist will soon have clear eye. These guys were just making money from people's lives all this while, no more human conscience now a days
Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by bikerboy1(m): 10:07am On Mar 03, 2016
Am sure the last weapon there was designed to level aso rock.
Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by blackboy(m): 10:07am On Mar 03, 2016
Arms factory? Hmmm. I see this is PR. But Im wishing the army all the best. Wars are not only won by fighting but also through propaganda. I dont see no arms factory neither do I see arms that show the manufacture of weapons
Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by iamdynamite(m): 10:07am On Mar 03, 2016
nice one from our military.boko HARAM will be wiped out soon,by GOD's grace
Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by blackboy(m): 10:08am On Mar 03, 2016
Arms factory? Hmmm. I see this is PR. But Im wishing the army all the best.

Wars are not only won by fighting but also through propaganda. I dont see no arms factory neither do I see arms that show the manufacture of weapons
Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by winkmart: 10:08am On Mar 03, 2016
nice job..boys
Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by Stylz69(m): 10:16am On Mar 03, 2016
notoriousbabe:
especially when baba tooked over
Hmm... Take, Took, Tooked.
Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by youngaz(m): 10:16am On Mar 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Nice.

Our boys making us proud. They should not forget to keep the bombs inside the same room with Dasuki,Badeh and Amosu.

And the room should be locked from the Outside.
oh boy u bad ooogringrin beta don't let dem wailers eat u rawcheesycheesygringrin

1 Like

Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by dreyTun339: 10:17am On Mar 03, 2016
Good job.......BH una go hear o
Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by notoriousbabe: 10:18am On Mar 03, 2016
Stylz69:

Hmm... Take, Took, Tooked.
sorry i meant tooks
Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by Subwayy101: 10:21am On Mar 03, 2016
Firefire:
We need to see where those deadly weapons are warehoused/stored.

Gradually, we are defeating the terrorist organization.

Allahu Akbar!

Thank you Jesus!

Let there be peace in Nigeria.

Shalom!

Lol. I know you are not happy inside you, you want your cousin Boko haram to continue so you can blame the President. God pass una.

1 Like

Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by bid4rich(m): 10:21am On Mar 03, 2016
Kudos to our military men but the truth must be told, BH they are more technically OK than our military.

If they can make their own device by themselves and Nigerian Armed forces have not tried or boast of manufacturing a simple device they can call their own inventory, then, it's a shame!

Does it means that what our military good at is 'import, use and shoot'? Im not happy at alll. What if other country refuse to sell arm/device to us and we are at war (God forbid), does it mean we are all dead?

Something must be done. Our military must be trained in this area also to be a balanced force to be reckoned with.
Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by saintmark88(m): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2016
This sort of post makes some persons cry, it is saddening to a certain group, that hates anything good to come out from this administration, I haven't seen them shouting propaganda.......seems they are asleep, once something goes wrong, they would awaken from their slumber
Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by Subwayy101: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2016
This kinda thread wont reach 3 pages cos of sad enemies that want boko to continue so they can blame the President. Just change the topic to: Boko haram strike and kill 10 people then the thread will reach 20 pages with different insult and curse. God will continue to guide/protect our hardworking soldiers and disgrace all the enemies of this country. Amen

1 Like

Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by Firefire(m): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2016
Subwayy101:

[s]Lol. I know you are not happy inside you, you want your cousin Boko haram to continue so you can blame the President. God pass una.[/s]

Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by Subwayy101: 10:26am On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=Firefire post=43439585][/quote]

You just showing your true self now, lmaooo. Keep posting fake news everywhere, God will disgrace you enemies of this country. We are winning and the NA will continue to kill all Boko haram and shame there supporters like you as well. Cry more bro
Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by nizetee: 10:34am On Mar 03, 2016
Where is the "factory"

I notice that most of the headlines in NL are always hyped.
Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by Guyman02: 10:43am On Mar 03, 2016
NATO supplied weapons to Libya terrorist to depose Gaddafi now in the hands of Boko Haram
Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by kuuljay(m): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2016
So even bingo they go war front, we should stop importing those foreign dogs and pay more attention to our own rugged bingo wey dey chop anything and can survive the harshest conditions OPERATION LOCAL PRODUCT

1 Like

Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by Stylz69(m): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2016
notoriousbabe:
sorry i meant tooks
You are kidding right? hmmm...Take, Took, Tooked, Tooks...
Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 03, 2016
bid4rich:
Kudos to our military men but the truth must be told, BH they are more technically OK than our military.

If they can make their own device by themselves and Nigerian Armed forces have not tried or boast of manufacturing a simple device they can call their own inventory, then, it's a shame!

Does it means that what our military good at is 'import, use and shoot'? Im not happy at alll. What if other country refuse to sell arm/device to us and we are at war (God forbid), does it mean we are all dead?

Something must be done. Our military must be trained in this area also to be a balanced force to be reckoned with.

You've made a good point but perhaps it will give you some peace to know that Nigeria manufactures AK47 and Mine Resistant Vehicles, Regarding munitions such as rockets - guided and unguided - we aren't there and there is a reason for that. Every arms industry in the world leverages upon civilian research and prototypes. It's not the NA we should be pointing hands to but the universities. They should be able to build prototype guided and unguided missiles as well as radar guided gadgetry. The army then funds these prototype and provides additional specifications.

This is how arms industries are built. What BH are building is very rough and will probably kill more BH people than it will NA soldiers. No armament can be used by an army while in such an unstable state. It would destroy morale. BH don't need morale - they have blind ideology. I understand however that there is some technology transfer being built into the re-arming of Nigeria's light helicopter fleet. lets hope for the best.

Good question and let's hope that the authorities are reading this thread as they usually do. Thanks for supporting our boys through a valid argument.

1 Like

Re: Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) by Xbee007(m): 11:16am On Mar 03, 2016
Somalia7:
Nigeria is full of corruption and terrorism. grin
Pls go back to your Somalia that is not full of anguish and suffering!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos / Open-grazing: Uzodinma Will Be Excommunicated In Igboland, Says Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Lagos, Rivers Begin VAT Collection, FG, North Disagree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.