Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Read The Review Of Watch London Has Fallen Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Read The Review Of Watch London Has Fallen Movie (582 Views)

BBNaija: I Have Fallen Stupidly For Teddy-A – Bambam / Olympus Has Fallen Vs London Has Fallen / London Has Fallen Trailer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read The Review Of Watch London Has Fallen Movie by gojuran: 7:26am On Mar 03, 2016
I must admit that I was naive enough to believe that London Has Fallen (2016) was a hideous one-time event, but of course it was not. Because our cinema consumption patterns happily governed by those who shouts the loudest and not of those whispers and suggests, gained manufacturers money. Now they have come back to haunt us further with this really quite extreme, black and white, west-to-south, good-Christian-against-all-second-mindset disguised as innocent fun.

http://luluk.staff.umy.ac.id/londonhasfallen/

Action sequences are exciting enough, even though they are similar to any other action sequences from the corresponding films, so except to mention that they are predictable, and the violence keeps the same brutal knife-in-eye-followed-by-one kjekk- comment-standard as in the first film, I can not bear to spend time on them.

READ THE REVIEW OF

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious As A Middlebelter Goes For A Music Talent Hunt Audition / Crisis Rocks Nigerian Theatre Art Body As President Demands To Be Re-elected / Video: This Lady's Vagina Caught Fire While Dancing On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.