Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Help Me Solve My Mini Laptop Issue - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Me Solve My Mini Laptop Issue (697 Views)

Help To Solve My Pc Problem / My Mini-laptop Screen Not Displaying Fullscreen / How Do I Increase My Mini Laptop Resolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Solve My Mini Laptop Issue by Last2comment(m): 8:08am On Mar 03, 2016
I woke up this morning and powered system to browse. Lo and behold the following error message showed on the screen.

1. How can I solve it as it dosent have a CD drive.
2. A smaller version of my life is on that system (pics, documents, music, videos), will I lose all those files?
3. How much will it cost to fix, preferably in Abuja.
4. It's windows XP

Thanks.

Re: Help Me Solve My Mini Laptop Issue by Donald3d(m): 8:35am On Mar 03, 2016
It has told you what to do,get the installation disk and use it to get the issue solved wink
Re: Help Me Solve My Mini Laptop Issue by Kunleforreal(m): 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
Since you are not in lagos state, take it to a qualified laptop engineer around you
Re: Help Me Solve My Mini Laptop Issue by khorlynz(m): 7:31am On Mar 04, 2016
give your system to an engineer...OK
Re: Help Me Solve My Mini Laptop Issue by ErasmusCOMP: 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
Had it been you are in Lagos, you would have easily fixed the mini with less than 5k.
Re: Help Me Solve My Mini Laptop Issue by femi4: 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
Last2comment:
I woke up this morning and powered system to browse. Lo and behold the following error message showed on the screen.

1. How can I solve it as it dosent have a CD drive.
2. A smaller version of my life is on that system (pics, documents, music, videos), will I lose all those files?
3. How much will it cost to fix, preferably in Abuja.
4. It's windows XP

Thanks.
Remove the HDD, slave it to another system and copy your important doc and files. You can now format your system with fresh OS installation

(1) (Reply)

Experienced PHP Website Developer Wanted In Ikorodu Lagos / We Supply Desktop Computers In Port Harcourt / Sleek Ergonomics Vertical Wireless Mouse For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.