Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Photo: Oshiomole's Wife, Lara Fortez, Lauches Pet Project in Edo State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Oshiomole's Wife, Lara Fortez, Lauches Pet Project in Edo State (1003 Views)

Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie / Rosaline Meurer Commissions Water Project In Udu, Delta State (Photos) / Lara Olubo, Mercy Aigbe's Friend "Beaten By Mercy's Hubby", Breaks Her Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Oshiomole's Wife, Lara Fortez, Lauches Pet Project in Edo State by hauwababy: 8:50am On Mar 03, 2016
The wife of Edo Stat Governor, Lara Fortez, has launched her pet project in Benin. The project is named "We Care Trust ".
According to her, she was moved to launch the project because of the love she received from the children in Edo State, the first time she came.

“when I came to Benin, I saw little children full of love, joy, clapping their hands, dancing and singing, welcoming me. I remember coming here, feeling overwhelmed with their love, the joy that these kids showed me. I remember these little children that live in some not too beautiful condition. I feel the joy, I love them.

“I remember that people that were with me couldn’t keep their eyes from tears. Everybody was shedding tears. Meanwhile, these children were welcoming us as strangers into their homes, and some of them even into their rooms with all their hearts, full of love and joy. This is what I cannot forget.

She definitely wants to leave a mark because her husband's tenure is expected to end in less than 6 months.

http://www.yeoal.com/2016/03/photo-edo-state-first-lady-iara-fortez.html

Re: Photo: Oshiomole's Wife, Lara Fortez, Lauches Pet Project in Edo State by halfricanadian(f): 8:51am On Mar 03, 2016
Bae gotto secure her stand nau

grin before baba retire dey too free dey jam dose wey dey fly for night
Re: Photo: Oshiomole's Wife, Lara Fortez, Lauches Pet Project in Edo State by amtaken(f): 9:24am On Mar 03, 2016
In the next 10 years or even 5 we will find out if the marriage is a hoax or not.
Re: Photo: Oshiomole's Wife, Lara Fortez, Lauches Pet Project in Edo State by extyme: 9:38am On Mar 03, 2016
Well dats gud

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Disguised As Homeless To Surprise Fans(pic And Video) / Laura Ikeji Showed Off Her Bikini Body . . . And She’s A Cute Girl . . . / Actress, Adaora Ukoh Shows Off New Born Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.