Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Slant Back Vs Straight Back GSD... - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Slant Back Vs Straight Back GSD... (25226 Views)

Where Can I Get A Pure Slant Or Straight Back Gsd Between 30-50k? / Slant Back Vs Straight Back Gsd / It's So Difficult To Get a Pedigree Straight Back GSD In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slant Back Vs Straight Back GSD... by phunkypalace(m): 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
Eveezy:

You really don’t forget, but anyways No one disputes the fact that you are knowledgeable, have superb quality of Gsd, and am sure everyone knew that that dog was not pure but most people went after you because you were so determined to diminish the excitement that guy had over that dog.
I know that people have to stand to stop spread of mutt, but if you looked at it from that guy view, you went straight to break is heart. If you really search yourself, am sure that by now you would have realized that there are better ways that you could have made that guy know the truth especially when you know how excited he was about the dog.
For instance, a man got married to the ugliest girl in a tribe who was formerly a runz girl, where there are several beautiful ladies, to you, the man no try because he had options of choosing the best. You have no relationship with him but you were a invited by his close friend. Is it right for you to come up on his wedding day or after he got married to tell him bluntly, “your wife is too ugly and a prostitute” even if he knows that she is ugly, will he smile with you? Even your friend who invited you to the wedding, will he smile with you?

I don’t know if you understand the analogy, but my point is that, there could have been a better way then to tell the story. The truth they say is bitter, you were the devil in that story that was used to tell that guy the truth.
When the guy realized on his own, you can see that he wants to get rid of the dog right? So just calm down, you can’t force people into submission, it is a gradual process

Dear sir, your point is well taken and fully understood. You should remember I was not trying to force anyone into buying my opinion on the dog. Infact I never said he should sell the dog or put the dog to sleep. I was just trying to let him know the truth so he won't breed with that dog. That was my ultimate aim.
Re: Slant Back Vs Straight Back GSD... by Eveezy(m): 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
phunkypalace:

Dear sir, your point is well taken and fully understood. You should remember I was not trying to force anyone into buying my opinion on the dog. Infact I never said he should sell the dog or put the dog to sleep. I was just trying to let him know the truth so he won't breed with that dog. That was my ultimate aim.
Ok, I understand your aim, as it pained you the way he was adamant.

It is a very good thing that you are re-evotionalizing the Gsd market in Nigeria. More and more people will see your work, and strive to be like you.
Just keep educating us, no matter what, in every argument, someone will always pick something.
I appreciate your efforts here.
Re: Slant Back Vs Straight Back GSD... by Adaowerri111: 6:29am On Jul 01, 2020
speedfreak:
I know this topic has already been over flogged and debated on a lot of forums(even here on NL) but I really need to know what the hype over Slant back GSDs is all about. Been really troubled about the decline of GSD dogs being a Huge GSD fanatic, all my Gsd research finally led me to Alsace royale kennels, spoke with a rep who finally put all my doubts to rest. When i asked her why they didn't keep slb(slantbacks) she said they only keep original pedigree German Shepherds not american show dogs, though am clear about both variations I just want to know what's the huge fuss being made about slantbacks? Had a contact who told me my GsD was impure just because he wasn't a slantback. pls I need to know
CC: Prodegee,Seun,Bobbysaxy, and all Gsd experts

Namdeenero
Re: Slant Back Vs Straight Back GSD... by Warleyy(m): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
E Be Things

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sussie: My Wonderful Chameleon Pet. / Why You Shouldn't Allow Your Pet/dog Lick Your Face / Man Who Names Dog Buhari Is Guilty!!- Deputy Speaker, SU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.