Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time (46319 Views)

Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / See The Photo Of Olajumoke And Her Husband That Everyone Is Talking About / Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by hakeem4(m): 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
cheesy
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by repogirl(f): 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
Destined2win:
Next one will be 'olajumoke in the toilet'

hahahaha, na wa for you o.
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by Modsenemy(f): 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
olapluto:
Is it me or she's getting less pretty?

I didn't wanna say it ..or else they'd say I'm jealous undecided
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by ril19(m): 1:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
First Time? Interesting Tho.
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by ShitHead(m): 1:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
Village girl
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by DICKtator: 1:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
Wooow!!!!!

It used to be Tonto dikeh or retard Dominik!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
Jacko01:
This babe learnt english very very fast.... Ahh sha dont knw wat to believ anymore.... New prayer point My own Ty bello locate me ba fire ba force.... Locate me ba fire.... Locate me ba force

I feel for you Bro. cry
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by EmekaBlue(m): 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Her face still resemble agege bread but happy fr her tho...Nice one
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by JoeCutie(m): 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
rheether:
So she never fvck her husband since then? I pity the man sha. When is she going back? Her children need her now than ever.
She has a husband, and even children? shocked
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by GMan650(m): 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
dason4life:

That is the price CELEBRITIES do pay. No privacy.

But that doesn't mean they should be living with them

At least it's better than the proceedings she would have made selling "Agege Bread"

You're right BUT something tells me that the main reason of promoting her is to use her as business venture(strictly my opinion)
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by sukkot: 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
this woman not leaving her husband anytime soon. underneath all the glamor - they look like a perfect match. they even resembu small
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by gbaskiboy: 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Destined2win:

abeg no kill me with laughter grin grin
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by Eberex(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2016

Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by Atlantian: 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
Looks like her eyes havent seen sleep in months. And she isnt looking healthy either. She wants to stay slim to look like a real model. I hope Ese osuru hasnt taken the limelight from her.
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by emperorchedda(m): 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
shocker007:
Caption this picture of Olajumoke and her family as they skype.

A beautiful and happy family I'll say.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OlajumokeTweets/status/705334215815143424
My God! So whatever this girl does we must know??
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by schumastic(m): 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
rheether:
So she never fvck her husband since then? I pity the man sha. When is she going back? Her children need her now than ever.

how did you know that she have not slept with the husband since then? did he call you to tell you? gbegboru shocked
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
She still looks like a typical local Yoruba girl even after all the pimping.
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by phintohlar(f): 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
Destined2win:

or Olajumoke's husband having sex with her for their 2nd baby
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by notoriousbabe: 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
see her face,walahi olajumoke na omo oko{bush girl}
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by Destined2win: 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
rubyradiance:

Jealousy na bad thing,what you celebrate you attract,social media brought her out of poverty,most things you've been enjoying are new to her so let her snap even her throat when swallowing,,,the only lesson we all are suppose to learn is with God anything is possible,this lady will go places that your BSC might not take you,so celebrate her u never know when d world will see u shine,then we all will also celebrate you

I wouldn't have responded to you but I thought I should. I have no issues with Jumoke being where she is today; I am so for her happy. Her story once again confirmed the age long wisdom that 'the race does not belong to the swiftest'. I celebrate her but again, What exactly do we make out of this news.

I want to be celebrated when I do things that alleviate the problems of the world
I want to be celebrated when I put smiles on the faces of people.

Also like Olajumoke, I want to be celebrated when people see me as a symbol of luck, favor and prosperity.

I do not want pictures of me skyping, facebooking or tweeting to be news because they will not add a penny to your pocket.

Btw are you aware that I am destined to be the President and that my Presidency will unleash peace and prosperity to the nation?
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by megafone: 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
Is the girl likely to become fine?
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by hyperflex(m): 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
Don't hate please. Try ur best not to hate...u guys do that effortlessly these days
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by Brunel(m): 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
somebody once commented that one day one day they will snap and upload Jumoke taking a shiit in the toilet cheesy grin
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by slap1(m): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dyt:
Deep sigh

Not as deep as mine. angry
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by miqos02(m): 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
ok
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by allcomage: 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
shocker007:
Caption this picture of Olajumoke and her family as they skype.

A beautiful and happy family I'll say.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OlajumokeTweets/status/705334215815143424

This her hair style rocks. I like it.
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by petkoffDrake(m): 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
Waiting to see "olajumoke is brushing her teeth, olajumoke is sneezing, olajumoke is about to bath, olajumoke watching t.v, olajumoke and hobby about to sleep" etc undecided
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
JoeCutie:
Wait, is she married?
eh ehn oooleeee
shocked
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by fortunechy(m): 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
everyfin is nw news here............very soon it will be olajumoke changing her undies.........mchteeeeew!!!!
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
smiley
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by tayorx(m): 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nxt will be olajumoke poses nude @ d front of soso magazine
Re: Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time by winniz: 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
The news of this ugly woman is now so boring and very uninteresting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) / I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu / Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.