Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

EFCC Arrests Okorocha’s Aides For Bailout ‘fraud’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Okorocha’s Aides For Bailout ‘fraud’ (1175 Views)

EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds / Wow!!! EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds / Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arrests Okorocha’s Aides For Bailout ‘fraud’ by feedthenation(m): 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on Wednesday arrested three top officials of Imo state government for allegedly diverting the sum of N2bn bailout meant for the payment of salary arrears of the state’s civil servants.

The suspects are Obi Paschal Chigozie, principal secretary to the governor of Imo state, Uzoho Casmir, director of finance and Iheoma Kenneth, treasurer.

According to a statement issued by the EFCC on Thursday, “their arrest followed an investigation into the alleged diversion of the said money which revealed that, the cashier had made cash withdrawal of N456.532m between September 3, 2015 and October 10, 2015 from the government house account domiciled in Zenith Bank.”

“However, it was revealed that, the said amount was given to an aide of the chief of staff to the governor, following approval and directive by the principal secretary to the governor,” read the statement.

The anti-graft ageny added that the suspects would be charged to court as soon as investigations were concluded.

https://www.thecable.ng/efcc-arrests-okorochas-aides-bailout-fraud

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Okorocha’s Aides For Bailout ‘fraud’ by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
If you want to gain likes on NL, just type Buhari is a dullard or Buhari is super clueless. E.g

Buhari Is A Dullard

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Okorocha’s Aides For Bailout ‘fraud’ by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
Oh dear, what will Igbos say?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Okorocha’s Aides For Bailout ‘fraud’ by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Okorocha is staining his name/reputation both directly and indirectly.
He as the only Apc gov. in south east should sit down and work for imo people inorder to prove himself as a worthy Presidential Material.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Okorocha’s Aides For Bailout ‘fraud’ by yaki84: 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

they will say oh thou South West, where is thy respect?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Okorocha’s Aides For Bailout ‘fraud’ by chriskosherbal(m): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
EFCC are really into it, this time.
Re: EFCC Arrests Okorocha’s Aides For Bailout ‘fraud’ by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
ur stewpeedity is like Peak, "It's In You. I prostrate

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Okorocha’s Aides For Bailout ‘fraud’ by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
On behalf of Igbos I say Rochas has always been a criminal since he joined APC

Are u satisfied now.

I will use holy water to change your life. Jesus is lord and he will continue to reign in your life
Re: EFCC Arrests Okorocha’s Aides For Bailout ‘fraud’ by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Okorocha is staining his name/reputation both directly and indirectly.
He as the only Apc gov. in south east should sit down and work for imo people inorder to prove himself as a worthy Presidential Material.
Did you say Presidential Material or "abada" or Ankara material. He is a the best Scammer alive.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Okorocha’s Aides For Bailout ‘fraud’ by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
PROVACATEUR:

Jesus is lord and he will continue to reign in your life
God forbid bad thing.
Re: EFCC Arrests Okorocha’s Aides For Bailout ‘fraud’ by seacoast(m): 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Change from Change agent
Re: EFCC Arrests Okorocha’s Aides For Bailout ‘fraud’ by LadyExcellency: 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
This is what they do with worker entitlements that made them lose their sense of humanity.

How can a Governor can proudly tell State workers protesting for non payment of their ten months salary arrears that he hates poverty hence can't afford to do without a private jet?

Thieves
Re: EFCC Arrests Okorocha’s Aides For Bailout ‘fraud’ by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
Did you say Presidential Material ability "abada" or Ankara material. He is a the best Scammer alive.
ewoo! The guy is disappointing now.
Roads in Imo are getting spoilt, its worse when it rains.
That Ihiagwa /Futo/Nekede road is just an eyesore.
Re: EFCC Arrests Okorocha’s Aides For Bailout ‘fraud’ by flyingdragon: 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
That's very good! and they should look into other states that were provided with the bailout fund. They all collected and diverted it into other areas which is not supposed to be. I wonder what they would have done if they were not given in the first place.
Re: EFCC Arrests Okorocha’s Aides For Bailout ‘fraud’ by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

God forbid bad thing.
I hope you bowed in spirit when you mentioned the name GOD. Jesus is love and will always love you even when you keep on living in Sin

Rochas will remain a Failure
Re: EFCC Arrests Okorocha’s Aides For Bailout ‘fraud’ by Jokerman(m): 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
Wen are dey going to look nto this thieves. .... 1. Fashola 2. Amaechi 3. Fayose 4. Aregbesola 5. Akpabio 6. Dickson 7. Oshiomole..
Thank you......
Re: EFCC Arrests Okorocha’s Aides For Bailout ‘fraud’ by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:
ewoo! The guy is disappointing now.
Roads in Imo are getting spoilt, its worse when it rains.
That Ihiagwa /Futo/Nekede road is just an eyesore.
Then why are you supporting a failure undecided undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests Okorocha’s Aides For Bailout ‘fraud’ by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
I hope you bowed in spirit when you mentioned the name GOD. Jesus is love and will always love you even when you keep on living in Sin
Bye. I don't discuss with people who have imaginary best friends.
Re: EFCC Arrests Okorocha’s Aides For Bailout ‘fraud’ by x9ja1960: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
If this is true, God bless Buhari for me! If you have not had a direct taste of the special brew of corruption made by Rochas and his cronies, you will not fully appreciate the fact that someone is checking his excesses! Gosh! That man is a total waste of 8 years! It hurts me the most because I was among the people that practically stood against PDP all day and night, repelling forging attacks on INEC office - just to have a chance at good governance that Rochas appeared to represent. More than 5 years on...look at the disappointment the man has turned. Rochas and other politicians that have betrayed our trust and wasted our invaluable TIME will never go unpunished...NEVER!
Re: EFCC Arrests Okorocha’s Aides For Bailout ‘fraud’ by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
Then why are you supporting a failure undecided undecided

not supporting but advicing him.
Re: EFCC Arrests Okorocha’s Aides For Bailout ‘fraud’ by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
Stealing bailout money? na wa o. I doubt the governor does not have a hand in this. It must not be swept under the carpet
Re: EFCC Arrests Okorocha’s Aides For Bailout ‘fraud’ by iamodenigbo1(m): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
na so?
Re: EFCC Arrests Okorocha’s Aides For Bailout ‘fraud’ by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
Okorocha is sleaze personified! Himself and that Kaduna 'dongoyaro' will never smell the Presidency.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Rocks Made In Aba Attire, Cruises Nigerian Made Jeep (PHOTOS) / Photos From General Abubakar Tanko Ayuba's Burial / A Letter Of Appeal To The Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.