Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State (24091 Views)

Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) / The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic / Mother Of Abducted Lagos Schoolgirl Slumps, Hospitalised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State by bisdam9086(m): 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Arepo again.
Re: Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State by Leviseed: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nawaoh!
Re: Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State by ugotuf(m): 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
And it's in the press already? Intelligence in the paramilitary in this country is at zero level.
Re: Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State by otitokoroleti: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Bad! This info supposed to be secret
Re: Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State by Deen77: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Chinatownm:
Why una come the make am public. As far as I know dis is a very sensitive case and so long as investigation is on going should be kept low until results starts to emerge.

Niaja shaa una too like to d play to the gallery

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State by adatemi: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
If anything happens to those girls, you guys should be sued. How can you all be so insensitive as make this information public?
Re: Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
Barcanlsta:
Buhari sef
Goodluck jonathan sef.
The insecurities he created led to this kidnap.
Oya APC come and blame GEJ for this.
Re: Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State by kilokeys(m): 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Now the kidnappers know

They will change location
Re: Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State by Chinatownm(m): 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Deen77:

God bless you.
Amen bro. dats my second name n God bless ur woman
Re: Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State by FTBOY: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
abducted for what? did they plan to sell them off to boko haram?
Re: Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State by Alaminz(m): 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
emalek86:
Narrow ni, hope dis 1 nor go b like chibok girls, sorry chibok girls was a scam orchestrated by dullard bubu, hope dey find U girls pretty soon.
is not,bubu in power when chibok grls,is abducted...is during ineffectual Buffoon regime..

1 Like

Re: Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State by yomip3t(m): 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
davodyguy:
Aleppo is in Syria and not in Nigeria

Aleppo
City in Syria
Aleppo is the largest city in Syria and it serves as the capital of the Aleppo Governorate, the most populous Syrian governorate. With an official population of 2,132,100, it is also one of the largest cities in the Levant. Wikipedia
Area: 73.36 mi²
Weather: 57°F (14°C), Wind W at 5 mph (8 km/h), 82% Humidity
Population: 2.302 million (2005)
Local time: Thursday 5:57 PM
Number of airports: 1
Colleges and Universities: University of Aleppo, More

I wan read more
Re: Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State by Alaminz(m): 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
so is not only hausas n emir only in kidnapping..
Re: Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State by naijathings(m): 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Coldfeet:
I pray they return safely and INTACT! to their families.

The abductors were apprehended following a TIP-OFF by an undisclosed person

the girls were re-united with their loved ones

none was raped but a few mosquito bites here and there

NO RANSOM WAS PAID.

NTA NEWS
Re: Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State by Kangol99(m): 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
May God continue to protect us in dis country.
Re: Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State by cardoctor(m): 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Thank God. I pray they will be safely found.
Re: Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State by Coldfeet(f): 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
naijathings:

the girls were re-united with their loved ones

none was raped but a few mosquito bites here and there

NO RANSOM WAS PAID.

NTA NEWS
If true, I thank God for dia lives.
Re: Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State by ezebunafo(m): 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
davodyguy:
Aleppo is in Syria and not in Nigeria

Aleppo
City in Syria
Aleppo is the largest city in Syria and it serves as the capital of the Aleppo Governorate, the most populous Syrian governorate. With an official population of 2,132,100, it is also one of the largest cities in the Levant. Wikipedia
Area: 73.36 mi²
Weather: 57°F (14°C), Wind W at 5 mph (8 km/h), 82% Humidity
Population: 2.302 million (2005)
Local time: Thursday 5:57 PM
Number of airports: 1
Colleges and Universities: University of Aleppo, More
we know,its typo error
Re: Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State by kachnov(m): 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
Good one from the NPF
Re: Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State by sapientia(m): 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
And the kidnappers have read the news too..they will wait for you people ok.

Arase... see CP dat is due for retirement.. tnx
Re: Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State by Evidence1000(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
tubouncen:

Waris dis
Lol. U got me cracked up man.
Re: Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State by dat9jaguy(m): 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
dovetark:
But have they been found? I really don't know what our problem is in this country, honestly, publishing that they have narrowed their location so that the abductors will shiver and free the girls right? We should stop celebrating mediocrity abeg!!!

Cut these guys(the police) some slack now.
They might be trying to spook these guys so they make mistakes like moving the girls to another location,or
they have the likely location but trying to misdirect the criminals so they feel safe.
The police are trained so they know what they are doing.
Re: Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State by 9jatatafo(m): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
OP Arepo is in Ogun State, Nigeria and Aleppo is in Syria. So you mean the girls have been moved to Aleppo in Syria? Our journalist sef!
Re: Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State by 989900: 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
The mods won't see this, and do the needful. This is a developing criminal investigation with those poor souls lives at stake.
Re: Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State by daveP(m): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
ayindejimmy:
This shouldn't be made public now. Should be covert
we dont even have covert ops... A pity. We had our version of 44minutes in Lagos some years ago. Today i cant even hear the names of those officers in any high rank. The police needs further divisions to spread the net to every angle. But one pot-bellied oga will recieve a call to pause the good actions for some cheap notes!!
Re: Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State by dominique(f): 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
feminineA:
Am just worried for those young girls in the mist of those terrible men. I pray they don't get violated. Women are more vulnerable. 5 years away from now they are still yet to get over the trauma. If it were the boys won't even be worried. It is will well

@blooded, what do you mean? That Boys don't get violated or if they do they wouldn't undergo any trauma. Is this what feminism is all about? Let's hope and pray for the safety of all children and not a particular gender.
Re: Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State by Lecturebidz(m): 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
Chinatownm:
Why una come the make am public. As far as I know dis is a very sensitive case and so long as investigation is on going should be kept low until results starts to emerge.

Niaja shaa una too like to d play to the gallery

E tire me pass u self.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Who Stole Goats Caught By Owner While Selling Them At Ekwulobia Market (Pic) / Glad Police Bullets Didn’t Kill Me, Says Robbery Suspect (pic) / Burial Of Corper Who Was Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Gunman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.