Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

HR Interns Wanted Urgently In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HR Interns Wanted Urgently In Lagos (1748 Views)

NYSC Remote Data Entry Interns Wanted To Collate Data For A Fee / Schneider Electric Is Recruiting For HR Interns (corpers Can Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HR Interns Wanted Urgently In Lagos by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
Smart Partners Consulting Limited - A Consulting firm in the Mainland region of Lagos, urgently want to take on board passionate graduates (interns) with good personality, basic communication skills, computer savvy and willingness to learn the trade of Human Resources consulting.

Job Position: HR Intern

Job Location: Lagos

Job Description

Are you a graduate of any Social Sciences and Management discipline with strong passion to grow a career in Human Resources?
We urgently want to take on board passionate graduates (interns) with good personality, basic communication skills, computer savvy and willingness to learn the trade of Human Resources consulting.
High Performers are guaranteed FULL employment after the internship period.

Remuneration

Basic Allowances will be paid during the internship period.

Job deadline: March 8th 2016

Method of Application

Interested applicants should apply below

http://www.streetajebo.com/2016/03/hr-intern-wanted-at-smart-partners.html?m=1
Re: HR Interns Wanted Urgently In Lagos by motherless: 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hello, pls I applied for this job but my mail was rejected. it said their inbox is full so I can't send an email.. pls advice.. had anyone encountered it?
Re: HR Interns Wanted Urgently In Lagos by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
motherless:
Hello, pls I applied for this job but my mail was rejected. it said their inbox is full so I can't send an email.. pls advice.. had anyone encountered it?

Likewise ooo embarassed
Re: HR Interns Wanted Urgently In Lagos by esecremz(f): 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
motherless:
motherless:
Got the same reject mail.how else can one apply
Re: HR Interns Wanted Urgently In Lagos by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 07, 2016
Pogba:
Smart Partners Consulting Limited - A Consulting firm in the Mainland region of Lagos, urgently want to take on board passionate graduates (interns) with good personality, basic communication skills, computer savvy and willingness to learn the trade of Human Resources consulting.

Job Position: HR Intern

Job Location: Lagos

Job Description

Are you a graduate of any Social Sciences and Management discipline with strong passion to grow a career in Human
Resources?
We urgently want to take on board passionate graduates (interns) with good personality, basic communication skills, computer savvy and willingness to learn the trade of Human Resources consulting.
High Performers are guaranteed FULL
employment after the internship period.

Remuneration

Basic Allowances will be paid during the internship period.

Job deadline: March 8th 2016

Method of Application

Interested applicants should apply below

http://www.streetajebo.com/2016/03/hr-intern-wanted-at-smart-partners.html?m=1

Hello,

Tried severally but the mail kept bouncing back! Any alternatives please?? Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Covenant Child Academy / Halogen Securities / Apply For The C-LAP Project Massive Nationwide Recruitment (over 3000 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.