Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,061 members, 7,814,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Can Someone Collect NYSC Discharge Certificate For Another Person? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can Someone Collect NYSC Discharge Certificate For Another Person? (2018 Views)

'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death / Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter / Please Help An Ex Corper Find His NYSC Discharge Certificate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Collect NYSC Discharge Certificate For Another Person? by alajif: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
I have barely 3 weeks or 4 weeks to the end of my NYSC programme and I have been offered scholarship for an MSc programme in Ghana. Consequently, I have been invited for an orientation course which will last for a period of 4 months before I will be allowed to come to Nigeria and prepare for the main course. Am confused at this point. Will NYSC give me the permission to attend the orientation? Can I collect my certificate before going? will it be possible to collect it when I come back? How do I collect my NYSC Discharge Certificate?
Please, I will appreciate your candid suggestions.
Re: Can Someone Collect NYSC Discharge Certificate For Another Person? by Franchise21(m): 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
Better inform ur LGI
Re: Can Someone Collect NYSC Discharge Certificate For Another Person? by Gbengadavid10(m): 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
That should not be any headache at al if you carry along your authorities from the onset. That is your local inspector and the zonal inspector. But even if you had jumped the fence earlier you can still correct yourself by getting in touch with your ZI. The certificate still land with the ZI if the system has not change,so he/she will know how to keep it or get it across to you depending on the arrangement. Very simple!
Re: Can Someone Collect NYSC Discharge Certificate For Another Person? by alajif: 9:34am On Mar 04, 2016
I have met with the LGI who previously gave me permission to travel and she asked me to submit my final clearance with my CDS madam who will give it to her during clearance but, there was an emergency meeting a day after the permission where the State Coordinator scolded the officials and asked them to desist from given permission to corp members to travel or risk losing their jobs. Therefore, on the day I went to submit my final clearance she asked me to drop it with the same CDS madam that, if she could, she will get the certificate otherwise, I will have to be the one that will come and look for the certificate when I come back. That she has not formally given me permission and that I am traveling at my own risk.
This is where I am. Plz, help!
Re: Can Someone Collect NYSC Discharge Certificate For Another Person? by Franchise21(m): 10:21am On Mar 04, 2016
alajif:
I have met with the LGI who previously gave me permission to travel and she asked me to submit my final clearance with my CDS madam who will give it to her during clearance but, there was an emergency meeting a day after the permission where the State Coordinator scolded the officials and asked them to desist from given permission to corp members to travel or risk losing their jobs. Therefore, on the day I went to submit my final clearance she asked me to drop it with the same CDS madam that, if she could, she will get the certificate otherwise, I will have to be the one that will come and look for the certificate when I come back. That she has not formally given me permission and that I am traveling at my own risk.
This is where I am. Plz, help!
Dats wat all LGI's say. Wen z d final clearance?

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Mini Flat For Corpers At Sango Ota. Just 100k / There Are Many Ways Of Getting Cash But This Is The Easiest / Prospectiv Batch C ,if You Are Dreaming To Go Akwa Ibom Let Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.