Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State (22201 Views)

Major-General Ugbo, 7 Others Killed In Ugboju, Benue / Photos Of Top Boko Haram Commanders Killed During Bombardment In Sambisa Forest / Top Boko Haram Commanders Killed During Military Artillery Bombardments (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
T
Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by Nas2004: 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=richidinho Bad belle!
Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
God bless the Nigerian Army.

2 Likes

Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by anytexy: 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
Attack on Boko Haram is attack on the northerner". So, Buhari is killing Northers now?
Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by doctokwus: 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
naijagobetter:
Why do you think america is sending special forces? To come and learn how to do the do from our galant soldiers as it concerns terrorism, later they will want to calm the glory. God bless NA, God Bless Federal Republic Of NIGERIA IJN
It sounds like overpraise, but the way the Nigerian military under PMB has decisively dealth with BH can really be a template for other countries fighting insurgency including the US
Far fetched as it sounds,the U.S can actually learn from us and build it into their training routine.

2 Likes

Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by doctokwus: 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
olapluto:

That tactic worked well in 1968 to 1970 somewhere...
I personally take offence.
Please don't repeat it next time.The combatants and scenarios are different.
Fellow Nigerians fighting a course,though ill advised, were starved to death.But here u have a BH bent on destroying other lives by forcing others to convert to their weird beliefs.They cannot be the same.

2 Likes

Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by danidee10(m): 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
richidinho:
All i see is one gentleman pretending to be dead while his gun is well placed beside him, no blood, no pains

i hope its not what am thinking shaa

I swear na Wetin me wan talk o....but i didnt want to take the bashing from pple here....that guy might be dead or alive no one knows.....but what I know is that the gun was placed beside him so they can take pisure
Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by kachnov(m): 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Good one NA
Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by rottennaija(m): 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
olapluto:
Truth be told, Buhari's approach to fighting Boko Haram has worked. He has attacked BH like a real general. Block their supply routes, box them in, hungry and force them to surrender.

Thats how you win a war. PMB is a real general. Besides, he wasn't a head of logistics in the military for nothing

2 Likes

Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by Rockstar07: 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
Chai.. Malamfatori: A desert of no return where rain falls twice or thrice a year. They usually have special paryers for rainfall. it's about 7-8hrs road travel from Maiduguri city
Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by olapluto(m): 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
doctokwus:

I personally take offence.
Please don't repeat it next time.The combatants and scenarios are different.
Fellow Nigerians fighting a course,though ill advised, were starved to death.But here u have a BH bent on destroying other lives by forcing others to convert to their weird beliefs.They cannot be the same.

Sincere apologies. I was talking more of the tactical aspect than the humanitarian. Buhari used a well trusted military tactic.

1 Like

Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by Tochex101(m): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
I'm sure I have seen that pic somewhere before....
Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by idu1(m): 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
olapluto:
somewhere...
where. undecided
Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by 4nobody4every1: 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
cool
Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by tigermanneed: 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
no
Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by eliwa47(m): 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
laksides:
Seems like the war against BOKO - HARAM is gradually coming to an END

Kudos to NIGERIA ARMY
Kudos to P M B
Kudos to Nigerians for the belief in him

Nigeria shall rise again
AMEN.
Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
They killed only one mad man with ak 47
Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by naijagobetter(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
doctokwus:

It sounds like overpraise, but the way the Nigerian military under PMB has decisively dealth with BH can really be a template for other countries fighting insurgency including the US
Far fetched as it sounds,the U.S can actually learn from us and build it into their training routine.
absolutely
Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by opribo(m): 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
Please someone should tell the Nigerian army to just stop all these crap, the other time they displayed a pix of a dead Shekau yet audio of the man kept coming, another time they showed us pictures of captured insurgents and bombed weaponry. Now another picture. All we are saying is that they should do their jobs and stop all these pictures. We are tired of watching pictures.
Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by adebayo4uc6h6: 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
battle has not end I want to see sheku's head if no I no free
Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
Rockstar07:
Chai.. Malamfatori: A desert of no return where rain falls twice or thrice a year. They usually have special paryers for rainfall. it's about 7-8hrs road travel from Maiduguri city

You wan fly go
Baga is 200km on very bad road.
MallamFatori from Baga is 75km on sandy soil.
Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by doctokwus: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
olapluto:

Sincere apologies. I was talking more of the tactical aspect than the humanitarian. Buhari used a well trusted military tactic.
Good man.
Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by jonnieoneng: 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
opribo:
Please someone should tell the Nigerian army to just stop all these crap, the other time they displayed a pix of a dead Shekau yet audio of the man kept coming, another time they showed us pictures of captured insurgents and bombed weaponry. Now another picture. All we are saying is that they should do their jobs and stop all these pictures. We are tired of watching pictures.

This picture did not come from NA information director.But trust soldiers and their phones with d aid of social media.
Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by SmartMugu: 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Clerverly:
How Will IPOB Youths Sleep Today, After reading This
What has IPOB got to do with this news? Don't get me wrong, I'm not IPOB nor have any ties, but I don't understand why you chose to mention IPOB when the news is about a completely unrelated matter. Were you looking for 'likes' for making no sense?
Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by nuelyoyo(m): 12:06am On Mar 04, 2016
slap1:
Boko Haram is becoming weaker. Kudos to the military.

#Proudly5% though
Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by biggielawajo(m): 12:17am On Mar 04, 2016
This boko haram guys no de finish. Haba!!!
Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by Petdagr8t(m): 8:37am On Mar 04, 2016
laksides:
Seems like the war against BOKO - HARAM is gradually coming to an END

Kudos to NIGERIA ARMY
Kudos to P M B
Kudos to Nigerians for the belief in him

Nigeria shall rise again
Idiot so you ma self join them dey celebrate dat barbaric genocide perpetrated by aboki armies back in 60 -70's.
Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by Sayelabola(m): 8:53am On Mar 04, 2016
Clerverly:
Top Commander of Boko Haram and fifty-five other militants have been killed during a battle with the Multi-National Joint TaskForce at Malumfatori in Abadam local government area of Borno state.

Reports from the local government said, the insurgents have been battling with military since last week for the control of the area.

A military officer, who was not authorized to speak to the Press said, two soldiers were killed while two others sustained injuries.

Speaking with one of the politician from Abadam, Alhaji Modu Alhaji, he told DAILY POST that the northern Borno area, particularly the Chad basin area had fish and food that have been sustaining the Boko Haram fighters.

“That is why they have been having the power to come out and fight the military, but from what we are hearing, soldiers are gradually pursuing them and closing all the food supply routes. We hope that the soldiers are able to clear them from the area as their presence in that area has affected fish business,” he said.
You might also like

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/03/top-boko-haram-commander-55-others-killed-in-malumfatori/?utm_source=dp_twt&utm_medium=twitter

Thank you for sharing this news.

But please be informed that the name of the battlefield is not Malumfatori, but MALLAM-FATORI.

Mallam-fatori is a border town between Nigeria and Niger republic.

There is also a deadly virus that originated from town...the virus is also known as Mallam-fatori virus.

Here, when anyone is infected with the virus, it will start to manifest as a small hard boil on the skin, and gradually it becomes softened and breaks.

The mucus that is let out is highly contagious as well...any where it touches on the human skin becomes infected as well.

Now the wound left from the broken boil does not heal as expected, instead it begins to eat the flesh deep and deep thereby causing the general area of the skin surface to decay.

We are yet to find an antibacterial medicine to cure this virus.

But luckily, there is a relieve.... our former contingent from Republic of Niger has a native medicine for it.

And most time our infested troops heavily rely on them for a better cure.

Mind you, the surface of the healed skin us never remained the same again.
Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by ElCapone(m): 9:42am On Mar 04, 2016
olapluto:
Truth be told, Buhari's approach to fighting Boko Haram has worked. He has attacked BH like a real general. Block their supply routes, box them in, hungry and force them to surrender.
tin awon omo bia--- bah mun eh.
Re: Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State by AsYouSaid: 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
olapluto:
This is not a nice statement. It's hurting people's sensibilities. Please refrain from such, even when you meant it to be a joke. Its expensive because its hurting. Regards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Visits As Wike Becomes Most Sought After Bride In UK / Naira Redesign To Curb Vote Buying: Emefiele Is A Godsent - Murray-bruce / Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.