Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria (41567 Views)

Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) / What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / 13 Pictures You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To A Nigerian Supermarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by deebrain(m): 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by xynerise: 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
If I hear say I no chop for wedding and I come siddon for my seat patiently. Na to meet MC whisper my complaint
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by sugardad1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
Kk

2 Likes

Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by lifezone247(m): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
olasmith10:
D party jollof rice na hn deh pain pass...
no be when you don spend 5k buy the party asoebi grin
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by Kkzy90(m): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hahahahahaha..I so love these kind of stuff..may God almighty bless whoever brings out time to create this funny images just to make fellow humans laugh...Op just made my day..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by donsamtex(m): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
The fuel own is really annoying..after waiting for ages to get to ma turn only for the manager to say that they have finish selling for the day I felt like taking my own life by holding my breath... cry
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by agabaI23(m): 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
Yeeeeee
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by omolola15(m): 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
Number 7 happened to me last year December at skye bank. Was on the queue for more than 1 hour. The atm stopped working when it was my turn. Then I went to access bank. On getting there, there was a very long queue. When it almost got to my turn one baba started withdrawing. I thought I was the only one angry. All of a sudden I heard a voice behind me. And the man said, oga no withdraw the money finish na. Na so 1 baba finish money for skye bank atm now now.
Come see as everybody dey laugh. And we all started sharing our horrible experience at the skye atm.

4 Likes

Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by Humblega(m): 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
That numba 11 funny die. CC telling u to join complaints queue to complain about long deposit queue.

*** wen at d end of queue for complain, their response will still b like. We ar very sorry for your inconveniences. Please join join the deposit queue again. It will soon b ur turn

grin grin From fry pan to fire

4 Likes

Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by deebrain(m): 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
ShakurM:

AFTER YOU ALLOWED THIS FINE GIRL QUEUE IN FRONT OF YOU AND SHE BRINGS IN HER BOYFRIEND

YOU ARE A BAD MAN....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by olasmith10(m): 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
lifezone247:
no be when you don spend 5k buy the party asoebi grin

Am telling u..lol..
Funny enough, tooth pick will be at ur disposal

1 Like

Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by efemty001: 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
dem no dey enter queue. they JOIN queue ok. COPY DAT
saintvc:
I have Neva enta queue in my life
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by youngguru23(m): 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
Dat ATM things Chai
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by damilareoye: 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
grin cheesy

Queue to enter cbt center sometimes ago for one hour and i was still on a spot.

I be like, "if people have been entering since non stop and this line isn't moving then ghost are at work"

1 Like

Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by lonelydora: 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lmao
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by WHOcarex: 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lol. Chai!!! I laugh so tey people dey ask me wetin dey do me

1 Like

Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by tuffgongjo(m): 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
You go even queue to fvck some gals in naija.

1 Like

Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by olamds(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
Am still laughing.........They better be imagined....
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by Ajibel(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lol. I can relate to most of these apart from the Buka queue.

grin
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by atoleybaba(m): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
That ATM own. Don't even go dre I noticed that most of them who spends 1hr in front of the ATM are either battling with print receipt(they will keep clicking yes despite the fact that they can see the machine saying they can't print receipt...they go just dy dre dy press yes till Jesus come) or they are slow readers and don't really understand what the machine is asking for. And instead of them to ask they will just stay dre hugging d machine just to withdraw 1k....and those that use to withdraw plenty money..especially atms in school I keep looking at them like "bros u don't av conscience ooo if u withdraw everything how will we student get money to eat"
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by Ayodejioak(m): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
All of these just made my day... back to work. Make some $$
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by atoleybaba(m): 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
After queuing up at a popular bank ATM gallery for like 30mins that was how I inserted my card in my mind I be like "thank God at last" the machine just jejely return my card and said out of service.....I wanted to die. Everyone behind me were just hissing. Come and see how people dispatched.. I did not know maybe I should cry or laff
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by usmanspihn(m): 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
healthyarena:
The national id card thingy! One year and still counting!!! chaiiii! Nigeria!
Did mine in 2013, still haven't gotten it yet
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by austertee01(m): 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
Glowstone:
If you’ve ever had to wait for anything in Nigeria, this one’s for you.

1. When you arrive at the filling station for fuel and the last person on the queue is at the next bus stop.

2. And when you ask, they say “I’ve been here for 10 hours.”

Are they sharing money in front?

3. Then after your own 6 hours, fuel finishes.
Is this some kind of joke or something shocked and now u be like Oga pump attendant even nah 1litre

4. When you are at the ATM queuing for money and someone is taking too long.Abi u dey text your ancestors

5. And after 5 minutes they withdraw 1000 naira.

I’m judging you please.

6. SO the next person goes there and starts to withdraw all the money in the machine.

BaBa where your conscience?

7. You finally get to the front of the long line and it says “Temporarily unable to dispense cash.”

Are they following me from somewhere?

8. What about when you want to buy buka food, and you see the line like.

Is this heaven?

9. But you endure because the woman’s soup is impeccable.

The patient dog gets the best Jollof.

10. But you finally get to the front and they say dodo has finished.

What is this life?

11. What about Nigerian banks?

Customer care will tell you to join the complaints queue when you want to complain about the long deposit queue..

12. When you spend so long on the bank queues that you figure out the answers to Nigeria’s problems.

Will Nigeria become better if the queues move faster?

13. Or when you queue all day for National ID Card and then they tell you it’ll be ready in two years.

Are they bringing it from Heaven?

And finally,the one most of us hate to admit
14: You Are At a party waiting for your party rice(hu no like party jollof rice), then it gets to ur turn but the food finish just before you, then another one is shared from your left but wen its gets to ur turn same story, and d sharer be like "aww,dont worry i wu get something for you". But of course dats d end of the story
Then people ask you,hope you are having a nice time n u r like

But deep inside u r like

:http://partyjollof.com/14-photos-you-can-relate-to-if-youve-ever-had-to-queue-for-anything-in-nigeria/

Guy, are u for real! Wow! This really made my day... Very hilarious.
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by braveheart99(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
anywhere i find myself in queue and DODO finish the celebrant must fry new one...see talk o
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by CaptPlanet(m): 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lmao! That national Id card own finish me
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by eph12(m): 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
That dodo part got me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
adegunwa4real:
Lmao..... cheesy da ATM part tho....so common with first bank user...and so...the other day, one greedy man just withdrew all d money in d ATM and join another Queue to continue his withdrawer! Coman see how people 1-2 swallow dd dude grin
no be him money he dey withdraw? Abeg free him
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by markpenk: 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
Or this...

4 Likes

Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by Richydos(m): 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hahahahhah.... Really a cool way to put a smile on one's face in this harsh naija weather.... But my own crazy experience was with d MTN registration mega station in Arena at Oshodi... After em give me number 314 and when I patiently wait for my turn, only for em to say that it's a woman's face dat's appearing on my data.... I should go and swear an affidavit... # BLOOD OF ZACHARIAH... my face squeezed

1 Like

Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by mebad(m): 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
This just made my day
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by Mike008(m): 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
lol. A Nigerian can survive anywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) / What is Your Zodiac Sign (Star Sign)? / Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.