Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

If You Are To Select Only Two From The List, Which Will It Be? Pics.: - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Are To Select Only Two From The List, Which Will It Be? Pics.: (1762 Views)

How To Select A Good Watermelon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are To Select Only Two From The List, Which Will It Be? Pics.: by chocolateme(f): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
Which of them do u like most? If you are to choose only two, which will it be?

Re: If You Are To Select Only Two From The List, Which Will It Be? Pics.: by chocolateme(f): 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
More

Re: If You Are To Select Only Two From The List, Which Will It Be? Pics.: by chocolateme(f): 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
More..

Re: If You Are To Select Only Two From The List, Which Will It Be? Pics.: by akunjohn(m): 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
A beg,carry dis ting comot for my face

U just dey let me salivate for nothing grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are To Select Only Two From The List, Which Will It Be? Pics.: by chocolateme(f): 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
akunjohn:
A beg,carry dis ting comot for my face

U just dey let me salivate for nothing grin
hahahah
Re: If You Are To Select Only Two From The List, Which Will It Be? Pics.: by BushidoBlue(m): 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
Come but this Chocolate babe you wicked o...

Ok in fact I don't want again, I take them all..
Nonsense.....

But I love to chop d two type of snails..
Re: If You Are To Select Only Two From The List, Which Will It Be? Pics.: by I888(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
chocolateme:
Which of them do u like most? If you are to choose only two, which will it be?
why are you this cruel... you practically almost made me go crazy over these foods eh... and they are not available right now. cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are To Select Only Two From The List, Which Will It Be? Pics.: by brodalikeme(m): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
Why choose only two , it won't be a balanced way of eating nau. Chop all of them small small grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are To Select Only Two From The List, Which Will It Be? Pics.: by chocolateme(f): 12:04am On Mar 04, 2016
I888:
why are you this cruel... you practically almost made me go crazy over these foods eh... and they are not available right now. cry cry cry cry cry cry
oh my love, I am so sorry smiley
Re: If You Are To Select Only Two From The List, Which Will It Be? Pics.: by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 04, 2016
EVERYTHING looks nasty! I eat with my eyes also so I will pass on those dishes lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are To Select Only Two From The List, Which Will It Be? Pics.: by RichYoungNigga: 7:41am On Mar 05, 2016
Nubian113:
EVERYTHING looks nasty! I eat with my eyes also so I will pass on those dishes lipsrsealed

If those food are nasty, what else do you eat ?? Air ??
Fucck out of here with that bullshit
Re: If You Are To Select Only Two From The List, Which Will It Be? Pics.: by chocolateme(f): 9:29am On Mar 05, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

If those food are nasty, what else do you eat ?? Air ??
Fucck out of here with that bullshit
lol.. U don change am for am bros. Person wey no dey chop food, na shit the person fit dey chop. Lol
Re: If You Are To Select Only Two From The List, Which Will It Be? Pics.: by bolt000(m): 11:52am On Mar 05, 2016
What kind of pure wickedness is this nah? You are just making me drool anyhow.
Re: If You Are To Select Only Two From The List, Which Will It Be? Pics.: by bolt000(m): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2016
What kind of pure wickedness is this nah? You are just making me drool anyhow. grin
Re: If You Are To Select Only Two From The List, Which Will It Be? Pics.: by pman06(m): 1:02am On Mar 06, 2016
Thank God say i don eat, i no know wetin happen this morning

(1) (Reply)

White Rice And Stew Recipe / How To Cook Edesi Isip (efik Style Coconut Rice) / Sumptuous Trust In A Pizza Crust!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.