Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

You See Am? Nigerians Must Laugh - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You See Am? Nigerians Must Laugh (1010 Views)

You Must Laugh / 31 Funny Sarcastic Replies You Must Laugh To / Joke Of The Week... You Must Laugh. From A Kelly-u Comedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You See Am? Nigerians Must Laugh by olaneyo18: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
In fact with the looks of things in Nigeria this day, especially the issue of heat that is given us sleepless night. To me is as if the country is very close to hell fire

Re: You See Am? Nigerians Must Laugh by immortalcrown(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sleep and suffer!!!!
Re: You See Am? Nigerians Must Laugh by Artistree: 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
As in ehn...
Re: You See Am? Nigerians Must Laugh by mizhefeh(f): 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
Imao
d kind heatrash wey dey ma bodi,i cant xplain
Re: You See Am? Nigerians Must Laugh by Theyveedo(m): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
lol
Re: You See Am? Nigerians Must Laugh by DankemzI(m): 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
This heat is not ordinary...
I strongly suspect Buhari...
Nigeria have never experienced this kind heat before
Please forget that Global warming theory lipsrsealed
Re: You See Am? Nigerians Must Laugh by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
Heat never 'catch' the guy because he still wear trouser n boxers grin...

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS !!! Another Chibok girl Found In Aba With Her Son / When Your Muslim Friend That Ate 3 Plates Of Rice & Chicken At Easter Says / Check The Crazy Name Given To A Pillow In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.