Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo. The Size Of His Shirt Sleeves Is Epic. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo. The Size Of His Shirt Sleeves Is Epic. (37348 Views)

'The Blanket I Used To Call Suit' - Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photos / Basketmouth Shares Selfie With His Fish Seller Fans / Basketmouth Shares Photo Of Himself Looking Old, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo. The Size Of His Shirt Sleeves Is Epic. by Achorise: 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
open eye good ooo.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo. The Size Of His Shirt Sleeves Is Epic. by soloboss(m): 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
Na bread spread hin dey wear those days grin
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo. The Size Of His Shirt Sleeves Is Epic. by Drabrah(m): 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
IMOV, dat guy no resemble Basketmouth ooo
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo. The Size Of His Shirt Sleeves Is Epic. by tpiar: 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
I dont know him from anywhere, however, he might know me.

Whatever keeps his cash rolling.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo. The Size Of His Shirt Sleeves Is Epic. by Sayelabola(m): 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
Leoswaggs:
Onl dah shirt fit sow up nd down 4 me...

Sorry oo, are you that skinny? Lol
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo. The Size Of His Shirt Sleeves Is Epic. by Sayelabola(m): 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
Flexherbal:
So na basket mouth be that?
No, that's Bash Ali. Lol
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo. The Size Of His Shirt Sleeves Is Epic. by faruz: 12:07am On Mar 04, 2016
Leoswaggs:
Onl dah shirt fit sow up nd down 4 me...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo. The Size Of His Shirt Sleeves Is Epic. by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 04, 2016
He looks like Usher
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo. The Size Of His Shirt Sleeves Is Epic. by Houseofglam7(f): 7:10am On Mar 04, 2016
orijintv:

Ion Tink So . . I Guess Ur Problems Re Just Bigga Dan His Jokes cry kiss

Stale undecided
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo. The Size Of His Shirt Sleeves Is Epic. by Houseofglam7(f): 7:11am On Mar 04, 2016
5starmilitant:

He can be funny sometimes, but that shit up there is not funny.
Honestly!
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo. The Size Of His Shirt Sleeves Is Epic. by HRich(m): 7:16am On Mar 04, 2016
Daminaj1:
The comedian shared this throwback photo and I cant help but noitce the size of his shirt;s sleeve!!!!
Back in the days when you have to buy for future purpose grin
The shirt probably had a lifespan of 5 years...but levels don change.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCgPi7aHTqE/?taken-by=basketmouth

Where's the shirt and the guy??

I'm only seeing people
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo. The Size Of His Shirt Sleeves Is Epic. by harmony940(m): 7:20am On Mar 04, 2016
emorse:
And some would say money is not everything. **long hiss!** Iffahear!!
My friend money is very important,but money is not everything.......iy cant buy you a good health..and it cant buy you real love.Dont get me wrong bro its very important but it has its limit.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo. The Size Of His Shirt Sleeves Is Epic. by habsydiamond(m): 7:26am On Mar 04, 2016
E be like na 3 yards of cloth dem take do this BasketMouth cloth. E be like TM agbada
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo. The Size Of His Shirt Sleeves Is Epic. by emorse(m): 8:02am On Mar 04, 2016
harmony940:
My friend money is very important,but money is not everything.......iy cant buy you a good health..and it cant buy you real love.Dont get me wrong bro its very important but it has its limit.

What's the essence of good health when you have no food to eat, clothes to wear or house to live? As for real love, what's your definition? If you fall in love with a woman today, can you keep her unless you/she has enough money to at least keep the home running? Whatever money cannot do can hardly ever be done. Now tell me again that money isn't everything.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo. The Size Of His Shirt Sleeves Is Epic. by danbrowndmf(m): 10:41am On Mar 04, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Dude ain't funny to me
yes, he lost his grip recently. If you watch him around 2005-2010...he seems to be funniest thing to ever come out of africa...
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo. The Size Of His Shirt Sleeves Is Epic. by Houseofglam7(f): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
danbrowndmf:
yes, he lost his grip recently. If you watch him around 2005-2010...he seems to be funniest thing to ever come out of africa...
You're very correct!
His appearance alone was hilarious back then

He's lost his mojo I tell you
Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo. The Size Of His Shirt Sleeves Is Epic. by Iamlordgee(m): 1:15am On Mar 05, 2016
Hmmm

Re: Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo. The Size Of His Shirt Sleeves Is Epic. by danbrowndmf(m): 5:49am On Mar 05, 2016
Houseofglam7:

You're very correct!
His appearance alone was hilarious back then

He's lost his mojo I tell you
he has been in the limelight for good 16years...he started of with 2face them.he needs to refresh himself. Apart from revor noah of south africa nobody attend more tours & concert than basket in african comedy.he needs some break.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Not A Party Man - Davido Says As He Rock Pdp Campaign Cloth / President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] / Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.