Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Has Anyone Seen WINNER? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Has Anyone Seen WINNER? (374 Views)

12th March Jamb Result Has Anyone Seen Theirs / Have Anyone Seen His/her Jamb Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Seen WINNER? by manee2(m): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
This bae i might on my jamb exam day.
She was such a blessing that i can't really get her off my mind.

This was how it all started..
My center was at one enes sec sch owerrinta in abia state which was supposed to start by 1:30 pm (screw 9ja tym)_ on arriving some hours before the exam period i was hoping to stay not less than an hour outside before facinq the war not knowing that the 9 :30 am set where still entering by that time.
To shorten de story...

Just like a stranger there i was alone trying to recall things i read before i then came across this girl smiley
We revised, chatted and took snacks together which i paid till it was time to ball in.

On entrance we where told to pay 2k unknowingly, 'lo and behold i was stranded.. I had to rush looking for ATM's but there weren't any ( I heard that one has to travel all the way to aba or umuahia before u can access your dough shocked, those who know where am talking about will understand the distance).
Finally she helped me out and completed it so that i can get in. We sat together and murdered the exam.
After the whole stuff she asked me how i was gonna get home.. mehn.. sad I couldn't say anything. Suprisingly she gave me T fare shocked ..oops!_ never knew such pretty generous girls still existed.
All this while I never got her contact, I couldn't risk my Q10 to jamb. I gave mine and she promised to call but since then I haven't heard from her. I wanted to atleast refund her and appreciate better.
The only personal info i got about her was her real name "WINNER"
This days i keep thinking about her. angry _ NOT what you might thinking though but i really really wanna hear from her.

Aside the "bye" i can remember the last word she said to me before she left "MAYBE I'M THE BLESSING SENT TO YOU TODAY"

I tried searching her on FB bt to no avail.
Any other idea on how i can get her pls?

Winner should incase you come across this post please i need to talk to you. angry

(1) (Reply)

Polybadan Shutdown / Which University Has The Highest Number Of Crammers / Law Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.