Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram (38292 Views)

Yemi Alade Shares Sexy Curvy Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker / Yemi Alade Shares Throwback 'father-daughter' Pic As She Remembers Her Late Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by MrImole: 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
tyson99:
oya make una meet sharp sharp

What of if she's on her period?
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by pendusky(m): 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2016

Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by Stuntkid172(m): 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
brandnew3:
land sef don dey cost for Nairaland wink
. how much space dey cost now 4 NL
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by madjune(m): 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
UncleLondon:
Yes they all look alike and have the same brain like all other female species

You finished it. Lol.
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by eLcastro(m): 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
..with d help of a good professional make up artist...one won't be able 2 differentiate in a vid o...ma tot tho
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Stuntkid172:
. how much space dey cost now 4 NL
1 acre is like 1 million now o! You better start grabbing enough land like me. grin
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by Shymm3x: 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sukkot

How come ya crush, Yemi Alade, looks like her breath stinks? Loool

Can't be messing with 'em biitches with halitosis, big bredrin. That's so un-Ijebu lol.

Ijebu nyggahs bag the best biitches like the kokomaster.
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by ikombe: 12:03am On Mar 04, 2016
White007:
Lol, her doppelgänger grin cheesy
This wan na The Flash freak grin
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 04, 2016
Another Jumoke in d making
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by biookuta(m): 12:04am On Mar 04, 2016
[img][/img] grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin grin grin
UncleLondon:
hehehehe u grin
UncleLondon:
hehehehe u funy
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by sukkot: 12:52am On Mar 04, 2016
Shymm3x:
Sukkot

How come ya crush, Yemi Alade, looks like her breath stinks? Loool

Can't be messing with 'em biitches with halitosis, big bredrin. That's so un-Ijebu lol.

Ijebu nyggahs bag the best biitches like the kokomaster.
she not my crush though. just cuz a nigga say a woman look aiiittttt dont mean she my crush. i can appreciate a healthy looking woman. carnally speaking of course LOLZ
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by Shymm3x: 1:06am On Mar 04, 2016
sukkot:
she not my crush though. just cuz a nigga say a woman look aiiittttt dont mean she my crush. i can appreciate a healthy looking woman. carnally speaking of course LOLZ

Bwahahaha.

But you cited the heifer in context of beauty tho. All these Yoruba artists in naij are brrr. Even the Tiwa Savage chic. Every time I remember Tiwa Savage and her unattractive face and terrible dentition from x-factor back in the day - I always feel like throwing up. No amount of makeover can make her attractive.

If you ever wanna crush on beautiful specimen as an Ijebu son, these are the damsels you need to crush on: Meagan Good, Miracle Watts, Sharon Leal, and K.D Aubert. grin
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by deebrain(m): 3:11am On Mar 04, 2016
I remember someone on nairaland weeks back who attacked the "look alike" for posting her pics calling her names....

Is it not a mystery favour does not need your foolish opinions before locating someone..

To that hater/loser, see, Yemi noticed the lady.

Hope you are ready with your note and a thick rope? There are many uncomplicated buildings you can use!
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by RetroBoy: 5:59am On Mar 04, 2016
sirugos:
God is really wonderful. Everybody in this world is pair.. Both in character attribute, behavioural attitude, facial appearance etc.. Just that so many factors has made it to be difficult for us to realize it. Now for example.. If we re not in d era of social media, how would have yemi knows that she has a look alike.. Or what of if yemi is not a celebrity how will d lady knows that she looks like yemi. The only way to see ur look alike is to achieve greatness.. They must surely surface..
If your English isn't that good, refrain from long posts.
It hurts the eye to read your post in its entirety.
I'd like to believe you are still in primary school, to excuse your errors.
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by Aiho(f): 6:29am On Mar 04, 2016
I see another Olajumoke...
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by Babe2sure(f): 6:42am On Mar 04, 2016
Oh, that's nice. She is now aware of her look-alike. The power of social media is so strong!
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by Sarhyd(m): 6:55am On Mar 04, 2016
White007:
Lol, her doppelgänger grin cheesy
Flash don enter your headhead grin
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 04, 2016
I yam still looking for my celebrity look alike cry
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by sirugos(m): 7:17am On Mar 04, 2016
RetroBoy:

If your English isn't that good, refrain from long posts.
It hurts the eye to read your post in its entirety.
I'd like to believe you are still in primary school, to excuse your errors.
ok thanks for the insult
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by ginggerxy: 7:29am On Mar 04, 2016
ujoseph006:
Seems yemi alade is now aware that she have a very cute and exact look alike in Nigeria....

We hope they meet...

Source:- https://www.instagram.com/p/BCavfCOgv9j/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6189824335

they really need invite their both parents for dinner party that might help reconnect the long lost sister
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by chinae(m): 7:49am On Mar 04, 2016
The difference is B-Up (Bleaching-Up).
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by 100Cents: 9:39am On Mar 04, 2016
winkmart:
sweet girls

please check my signature

One must sweet pass.. cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by Lovelynature(m): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2016
lekjons:
"i must blow by fire! by force!"

this will become the new trend..
Oya guy start searching for your look alike celebrity. No time, the hustle is real grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by mrchris55(m): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
ujoseph006:
Seems yemi alade is now aware that she have a very cute and exact look alike in Nigeria....

We hope they meet...

Source:- https://www.instagram.com/p/BCavfCOgv9j/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6189824335

. The girl in question is a student of university of abuja...and sure day look alike coz I do knw her
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by sukkot: 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
Shymm3x:

Bwahahaha.

But you cited the heifer in context of beauty tho. All these Yoruba artists in naij are brrr. Even the Tiwa Savage chic. Every time I remember Tiwa Savage and her unattractive face and terrible dentition from x-factor back in the day - I always feel like throwing up. No amount of makeover can make her attractive.

If you ever wanna crush on beautiful specimen as an Ijebu son, these are the damsels you need to crush on: Meagan Good, Miracle Watts, Sharon Leal, and K.D Aubert. grin
exactly. ' beauty ' not ' crush '. I dont crush on everybody who I think looks aiittttt. LOL. and ermm megan good ? really ? miracle watts ? really ? sharon leal ? really ? k d aubert ? really ? why you naming basic broads though ? em broads i will give all of those 4 you named a 5 out of 10. you gotta step your game up playa playa grin
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by Boyooosa(m): 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
UncleLondon:
One is more bursty than the other. Uncle London, e se wa ba ye obinrin je bayi grin
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by Stuntkid172(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
brandnew3:

1 acre is like 1 million now o! You better start grabbing enough land like me. grin
grin . Are u talkin sometin or u are saying sometin. 1milli... Booking started. I will book urs.
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by SirShymexx: 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
sukkot:
exactly. ' beauty ' not ' crush '. I dont crush on everybody who I think looks aiittttt. LOL. and ermm megan good ? really ? miracle watts ? really ? sharon leal ? really ? k d aubert ? really ? why you naming basic broads though ? em broads i will give all of those 4 you named a 5 out of 10. you gotta step your game up playa playa grin

Lol.

You know 'em biitches are 10/10. grin

I don't even munch the carpet - but word to Jhene Aiko, I'd eat their pums like groceries and wash it down with ginger beer. Then smoke a fat cohiba cigar to celebrate. grin
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by sukkot: 10:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

You know 'em biitches are 10/10. grin

I don't even munch the carpet - but word to Jhene Aiko, I'd eat their pums like groceries and wash it down with ginger beer. Then smoke a fat cohiba cigar to celebrate. grin
hmmm very intarastin hombre. you dont eat pum but you will eat pum. have you been smoking that sticky icky cali weed again Shymexx ? undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram by SirShymexx: 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
hmmm very intarastin hombre. you dont eat pum but you will eat pum. have you been smoking that sticky icky cali weed again Shymexx ? undecided

Lool.

I don't eat pum but for those beautiful specimen, I'd definitely make an exception to the rule and eat that shyte. grin

Lift them up to my shoulder, two fingers split, and start feasting on it. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day / E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life / Photo: Olamide Buys Himself A G-wagon As Xmas Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.