Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Seek Help Form Olumba - Cleric Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seek Help Form Olumba - Cleric Tells Buhari (1001 Views)

BIAFRA: Release Kanu Or Heavens Will Strike, Cleric Tells Buhari / Biafra: Release Kanu Or Heavens Will Strike, Cleric Tells Buhari / Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seek Help Form Olumba - Cleric Tells Buhari by Bengist247(m): 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
Bishop Irefin has advised President Muhammadu Buhari to seek help from the Brotherhood of the Cross and Star (BCS) otherwise known as Olumba Olumba Obu, (O.O.O) so that Nigeria could come out of its present socio-economic problems.

David Irefin who is the president of the Association of Brotherhood Academic Scholars, (ABAS) International, gave the advise on Thursday, March 3, at a press conference at the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ) secretariat, Kaduna state.

According to the Vanguard, he said instead of traversing the world for solution, President Buhari should go to Olumba Olumba Obu who he said was ready to proffers solutions to the nation’s problems.

“The comforter is now on earth. Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan was made president from the minority by him, including President Muhammadu Buhari whom he O.O.O. had crowned two years before the election as well as President Barack Obama of the United States of America.
http://www.bengist247.com/2016/03/seek-help-form-olumba-cleric-tells.html?m=0
Re: Seek Help Form Olumba - Cleric Tells Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lolz
Re: Seek Help Form Olumba - Cleric Tells Buhari by SouthernBreeze(m): 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
Olumba of all church, chai Bubu don suffergrin
Re: Seek Help Form Olumba - Cleric Tells Buhari by okuneddie(m): 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
I no fit laff please who did he say is now on earth?

1 Like

Re: Seek Help Form Olumba - Cleric Tells Buhari by 4Kemzy(m): 12:19am On Mar 04, 2016
Leader Olumba Olumba Obu is the Godhead of the world. It is expedient for the president as a matter of fact stop gallivanting, looking at the sky, stoning of some insignificant walls and other unorthodox acts and to seek the God of this era, who himself is the fountain of knowledge and the impossible changer for counsel, knowledge and other necessities to steer this herculean and onerous ship called, Nigeria. Thank you Father.
Re: Seek Help Form Olumba - Cleric Tells Buhari by bekweru10(m): 12:48am On Mar 04, 2016
If not for one thing I would say that that bishop is a drunkard. If Olumba is the comforter then the holy ghost is what? I don't blame him I blame Nigeria and its people

1 Like

Re: Seek Help Form Olumba - Cleric Tells Buhari by bekweru10(m): 12:51am On Mar 04, 2016
If olumba is a god he should go to heaven , stupid people

1 Like

Re: Seek Help Form Olumba - Cleric Tells Buhari by gbengaizzHe: 1:12am On Mar 04, 2016
4Kemzy:
Leader Olumba Olumba Obu is the Godhead of the world. It is expedient for the president as a matter of fact stop gallivanting, looking at the sky, stoning of some insignificant walls and other unorthodox acts and to seek the God of this era, who himself is the fountain of knowledge and the impossible changer for counsel, knowledge and other necessities to steer this herculean and onerous ship called, Nigeria. Thank you Father.

This is what u spew after drinking alomo + blackbullet with osogbo weed.

My man wake up. Olum wah? Olumide ni... #uneedjesus.

1 Like

Re: Seek Help Form Olumba - Cleric Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 04, 2016
Lols... see insult.. shows how incompetent buhari is.. like wth.. olumba... grin

1 Like

Re: Seek Help Form Olumba - Cleric Tells Buhari by 4Kemzy(m): 4:22am On Mar 04, 2016
Olum wah? Olumide ni... #uneedjesus. This Jesus you only just embraced, this Jesus that you and your ilks despised while he was on earth. It is a known fact that people will choose to propagate negativities whenever truth are told. My brother you need Jesus Christ more than i do, but when next you are calling that potent name Jesus, please try to put Christ because in Israel Jesus is but a common name just like Gbenga in Yoruba and Abubakar in the North. Shalom...]
Re: Seek Help Form Olumba - Cleric Tells Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:41am On Mar 04, 2016
crixtex:
Lols... see insult.. shows how incompetent buhari is.. like wth.. olumba... grin
No, it shows how Jona abused the Office of the President by running from one religious home to another.
Re: Seek Help Form Olumba - Cleric Tells Buhari by Validated: 6:56am On Mar 04, 2016
Bubu should not forget Guguru Mahsrsji ooo! Buhari don buy market. He thought governance was a piece of cake. I laugh...
Poor preparation proceeds failure. grin

(1) (Reply)

Appointment Get Jara: Again, Governor Ayade Appoints 44 New Advisers/assistants / Photo: Nigerian Governor Rochas Okorocha Rides The Tube In London / Herdsmen Kill Cleric, Others In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.