Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly (36436 Views)

Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by LocalChamp: 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
A female member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) attached to the National Assembly narrowly escaped being raped on Thursday.

The fair complexioned lady was seen crying profusely at the White House wing of the National Assembly complex at about 5:45pm

She told passers-by at the Senate wing of the White House that she narrowly escaped being raped.

She said that a heavily built man accosted her while she went to ease herself at one of rest rooms in the upper legislative chamber.

The corps member said she was about to UnCloth herself when she saw a man entering the rest room.

The lady said she sensed that it was unusual for a man to enter the room specifically designed for women.

“As the man approached me, I had no option than to raise the alarm and the man took to his heels,” she said.

She wondered why security operatives at the National Assembly did not respond quickly to her call and apprehend the man.

http://thenationonlineng.net/corps-member-escapes-rape-at-nass/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by micfoley: 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hmmm. Thank God you are safe

3 Likes

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by RZArecta(m): 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
National assembly isn't safe at all then if things such as this can happen without anybody being caught. No wonder budget could get missing just like that

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by bigtt76(f): 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
grin abi na Dino? He's been the only Senator talking about em racing Naija girls tongue na joke ar de o

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by betterABIAstate: 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
Am I pitying her?,

Bet me, she must have worked her way to the NASS, either by coins or by kind. Especially the later.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by okuneddie(m): 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
Eyah.....imagine inside NASS.......security operatives won't answer my dear, they are not known to do that.....Thank God for saving u

6 Likes

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by Mrbigman1(m): 12:05am On Mar 04, 2016
U for no shout first na, u for see d person face den use am make money

3 Likes

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by Tpave(m): 1:29am On Mar 04, 2016
Sorry for your ordeal lady. Some Niger guys are beast.

5 Likes

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by ellechrystal(f): 2:10am On Mar 04, 2016
all the security operatives were with Ajala the traveller, how will they respond to an issue like that, when they wont b probed,
sill securities, the rate of insecurity in this country is alarming, even in NASS, can u imagine.? lets be contious of our environment o, please dont rely on any govt promised. be ur own security

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by SATOH: 2:55am On Mar 04, 2016
Was Dino in the chamber at the time? Just asking. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 04, 2016
A little pic of when you were "unclothing" would have made me believe this SH1t.undecided

9 Likes

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by laurel03(m): 5:52am On Mar 04, 2016
bigtt76:
grin abi na Dino? He's been the only Senator talking about em racing Naija girls tongue na joke ar de o
I concur

2 Likes

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by DIKEnaWAR: 6:16am On Mar 04, 2016
Somethings though...

Lost for words.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by APCcrimesHD: 8:20am On Mar 04, 2016
Ask bubu...he knows whatsup!

His hands aren't clean.

1 Like

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by winkmart: 8:20am On Mar 04, 2016
Thak God for her life

1 Like

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by ShitHead(m): 8:20am On Mar 04, 2016
The way dickks dey vex these days...The National Assembly should set up a Dickk Investigation Committee to come up with a working paper on how to tackle this issue. It's a national embarassment.

6 Likes

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by Dee60: 8:20am On Mar 04, 2016
Not surprised. Anyone who can rape a whole country can rape just anything!

5 Likes

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 04, 2016
I sincerely have no comment

1 Like

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 04, 2016
No be u work am go NASS, face consequences

8 Likes

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by otitokoroleti: 8:21am On Mar 04, 2016
MADNESS

1 Like

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by condralbede(m): 8:22am On Mar 04, 2016
wao

1 Like

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:22am On Mar 04, 2016
konji na bastard

3 Likes

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by DONSMITH123(m): 8:22am On Mar 04, 2016
Konji na bastard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by nairalandaddict: 8:22am On Mar 04, 2016
Believe it or not.. A senator probably wanted to use her for ritual..

3 Likes

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by yemajiteru(m): 8:22am On Mar 04, 2016
Rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by emperorchedda(m): 8:23am On Mar 04, 2016
Confirm bullshiit!!

What if the man mistook the female convenience for the male?

What if he couldn't read the signs on the door before entering?

What if he was a janitor that came to clean the convenience?

Women making a mountain out of a mole hill since 1918

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by badonkadonk: 8:23am On Mar 04, 2016
delectablegyal:
If this thread doesn't make front page, then guys won't like what's on my dp.

Attention seeker spotted....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu / Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri / Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu, Lagos, Receives N500k Per Victim (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.