Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

How To Be A Millionaire Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Be A Millionaire Student (2853 Views)

Buy TBC Now And Be A Millionaire At September 2017 / Do You Want To Be A Millionaire? Do Not Study Medicine And These Courses- Forbes / 8 Frugal Habits That Will Turn You Into A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be A Millionaire Student by benodic: 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
how will you like to be a millionaire student, never having to bother your parents again and pursuing your academic dreams to the highest level without ever bothering about how to raise money for it.

i have the formula. do you have a whatsap no. and a gmail ac. then join my millionaire whatsap club. send your emails with your whatsap no. to newbillionaire2014@gmail.com. there is no time to waste. we are moving to the top
Re: How To Be A Millionaire Student by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 04, 2016
Hello Benodic,

I am one of those that admire many of your posts, and was among the first one to commend your financial advices. Since my previous comment may have pushed many to embrace the system presented in your whatsapp seminars, I felt I have a moral obligation to air my views on the topic. This is just my opinion, and everyone should be free to follow his or her own intuition.

Money is in my opinion not an end in life, but a mean to the end, and the manner in which we acquire the money matters.

Multi level marketing (or MLM) is in my opinion incorrect and contrary to Justice and love. Yes it can turn some few into milionnaires, but is doomed to make many more loose their initial investment. Therefore, at some point some will definitely get rich from defrauding others.
The fundamental problem with MLM programs, no matter the low investment and high return on investment they suggest, is what is called the Ponzi Scheme.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/ponzischeme.asp
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

For instance, when in a MLM Program Each person is asked to recruit at 3 other people in other for the process to continue, we will get :
- One person
- 3^1 = 3 people
- 3^2 = 9 people
- 3^21 = 10,460,353,203

It can be seen easily that already at the 21th level, for the system to perpetuate it would require more than 10 billion people which is far more than the whole population of the earth. It means that, even if the whole world would suscribe to any particular MLM program, it would still not suffice for any one to get promised results.

That’s why MLM programs of any kind are morally wrong. They are mathematically impossible to sustain, and will necessarily at some level defraud the last batch of people, which are the majority. It is therefore in my sensing morally and even legally in some countries (like in Europe) unjust to enrich oneself that way. Only those at the very top, or who joined early enough, collect a lot of money from the misfortune and gullibility of others.

I repeat again, My intend is not to bash anyone. People should be free to do whatever they want to do with their money. But let it be clear that I do not commend a program that will necessarily defraud people’s money, even if it is a low as 1k. Anyone can do his own research and come to his own conclusions.

Cheerful greetings.
Re: How To Be A Millionaire Student by benodic: 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
@ loj

thanks so much for airing your concerns .

the system that was presented is not a ponzi scheme. it is a person to person co-operative network where people come together and help each other grow and it has an end point where the person circles out and so does not continue ad infinitum.

you find that to achieve success in business you need to learn how to work with others.

for what I was trying to achieve, the mindset of co-operating , trust, and helping others to grow is paramount while the money involved is just the incentive .

the experience gathered in networking is priceless and helps the individual in successfully mastering other business models more easily. this is just a tip of the iceberg of what I have in store for the youth and it still remains my Passion to see that the youth of today are financially independent and can hold their own in today society .

remain blessed
Re: How To Be A Millionaire Student by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
benodic:
@ loj

the system that was presented is not a ponzi scheme. it is a person to person co-operative network where people come together and help each other grow and it has an end point where the person circles out and so does not continue ad infinitum.
Hello Benodic,

I forgot to answer this your response.

Indeed, I respect each person's right to engage in whatever he values as profitable. I only spoke out because, I felt like many people joined in the program because of my former post. I therefore had the responsibility to air my view. And mukhcech has proven that, indeed, some joined because of my statement.

No, the system you present is a Ponzi scheme. It does not matter that people at some point get out of the circle - it is true for many MLM programs -. The fact of the matter is, each person is to recruit n number of people who will pay. This creates an exponential growth whose formula a l level is n^l. As I have already demonstrated, there necessarily comes a point where the system can no longer expand, and when that point is reached, all the people from that layer lose their investment. And it is always the majority. And those of the former layers who will not see the promised amount as a consequence, are not even taken into account in this calculation.

Again,if the program is to teach the youth various skills, you are free to do so, and they are free to join. It is only my humble opinion, that a system based on a Ponzi scheme, is necessarily incorrect. Of course you may agree or disagree with me.

To sum up, I am a student of finance and investment, whether at the University or in real life. I quite know a bit about this. But I may still be mistaken. Hence, If you want to demonstrate that this is not a Ponzi scheme, please do so arithmetically by deconstructing the mathematical table I made in my first post. That way it can be crystal clear for me and everyone. Of course you are not obliged to.

Greetings dear Benodic.
Re: How To Be A Millionaire Student by eldino44(m): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2016
op pls can you send me the bitcoin e-manual, my email is shekt4@gmail.com
Re: How To Be A Millionaire Student by eldino44(m): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2016
benodic:
@ loj

you find that to achieve success in business you need to learn how to work with others.

for what I was trying to achieve, the mindset of co-operating , trust, and helping others to grow is paramount while the money involved is just the incentive .

the experience gathered in networking is priceless and helps the individual in successfully mastering other business models more easily. this is just a tip of the iceberg of what I have in store for the youth and it still remains my Passion to see that the youth of today are financially independent and can hold their own in today society .

remain blessed

sir pls can you send me the bitcoin investment e-manual my email is shekt4@gmail.com
Re: How To Be A Millionaire Student by frisby: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
benodic:
@ loj

remain blessed

Pls may I have the Bitcoin manual as well?
macdestiny@yahoo.com
Re: How To Be A Millionaire Student by benodic: 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
I have sent the e-manual to all those who requested . if you are interested in knowing more about bitcoins and how to grow your bitcoins , email me at newbillionaire2014@gmail.com
Or whatsap me at 07037023657
Re: How To Be A Millionaire Student by benodic: 7:12am On May 06, 2017
i have finally finished working on my new e-manual on bitcoins.
this one will take you to the top of the bitcoin mountain.
those that are interested in getting it should indicate and the link will be sent to them asap.
as usual the manual is free.
Re: How To Be A Millionaire Student by benodic: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
Bitcoins have been on the rise recently and currently it is trading at over 4,500 dollars. those who took advantage of my e-manuals on bitcoins have been sending their thanks to me. and those who didn't have been sending their regrets
the crptocurrency industry is on fire and now is the time to take advantage of the emerging new cryptocurrencies.

for those who are interested i have a free manual which will show you step by step how to collect these free cryptocurrency.

you can send an email to my email- newbillionaire2014@gmail.com with the subject, new crypto and it will sent to you immediately at no cost whatever to you.
the ball is your court
Re: How To Be A Millionaire Student by benodic: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
Cryptocurrencies are the legal tender of the future. Those who collected bitcoins when it was still being formulated are all millionaires now. Don't get left behind.
Re: How To Be A Millionaire Student by benodic: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
19 more days to get this free cryptocurrency coins for free.
If interested click on my signature and subscribe
Re: How To Be A Millionaire Student by benodic: 9:22am On Sep 12, 2017
17 more days to go to collect your free cryptocurrency coins. Currently worth more than 120 euros now.
All for free.
Re: How To Be A Millionaire Student by emmanuelmacrow(m): 10:30am On Sep 12, 2017
Whatsapp me on 08167549703 am interested
Re: How To Be A Millionaire Student by Need2learnmuch: 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
Adebayo18015@gmail.com
Re: How To Be A Millionaire Student by benodic: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
@ Need2learnmuch,

The e-manual has been sent to your mail.
16 more days for the promo of free coins to end
Re: How To Be A Millionaire Student by benodic: 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
@ emmanuelmacrow,
Click on my signature to subscribe for the manual or send new crpto to my email.
Re: How To Be A Millionaire Student by benodic: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
4 more days to go for this free coin promo worth 165 euros now. Claim yours now while you can.
Re: How To Be A Millionaire Student by benodic: 7:17am On Sep 26, 2017
3 more days to go for this free coin promo worth 165 euros now. Claim yours now while you can.
Re: How To Be A Millionaire Student by benodic: 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
2 more days to go for this free coin promo worth 165 euros now. Claim yours now while you can
Re: How To Be A Millionaire Student by benodic: 5:30am On Sep 28, 2017
The manual has been sent to all who requested. Time is running out. Just one more day to go and the promo ends. Take advantage of this opportunity. It is completely free and the coins is worth more than 160 euros now
Re: How To Be A Millionaire Student by benodic: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
this free coin promo ends tomorrow. Claim yours now while you can
Re: How To Be A Millionaire Student by benodic: 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
the cryptocurrency industry is getter hotter as the day goes by. for those who would like to benefit from this industry, i have updated my e-manual to include recent happenings that can help you to profit from it.
if you are interested you can request as usual by clicking on my signature.
Re: How To Be A Millionaire Student by benodic: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
this e-manual will teach you how to start from the scratch and get to the top in the cryptocurrency industry and it is a perfect christmas gift which you can share with your friends. and it is all yours just for the asking for free.
just click on my signature to get yours now.
Re: How To Be A Millionaire Student by ToyeBrainz(m): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Get free final year project tips from [color=#990000]ToyeBrainz .

Stuck on your project report, Contact ToyeBrainz for report structuring.

Check out my thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4093510/final-year-project-tips-toyebrainz

or my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BrainzThesis/
[/color]
Re: How To Be A Millionaire Student by benodic: 9:14am On Oct 08, 2017
The perfect chrtsmas gift is here. Get the e-manual while the offer is still open.

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin PG Students And Alumnus, Please Help / SINABELA Full Scholarship Overseas- Apply Now / List Of Countries That Allows International Student To Bring Their Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.