Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,208 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

My Detention A Case Of Witch-hunting And Political Persecution – Secondus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Detention A Case Of Witch-hunting And Political Persecution – Secondus (767 Views)

My Detention Scaring Investors- Dasuki Sambo / Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji / Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Detention A Case Of Witch-hunting And Political Persecution – Secondus by TheHeadlinerngr: 12:38am On Mar 04, 2016
Barely 24 hours of release by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) under stringent conditions, the Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Prince Uche Secondus, has accused the All Progressive Congress of hiding under the confine of anti corruption war to humiliate the leadership of the PDP...

http://www.theheadlinerng.net/2016/03/my-detention-a-case-of-witch-hunting-and-political-persecution-secondus/
Re: My Detention A Case Of Witch-hunting And Political Persecution – Secondus by magabounce(m): 12:40am On Mar 04, 2016
Gwan sit down uche secondus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Detention A Case Of Witch-hunting And Political Persecution – Secondus by Tpave(m): 12:50am On Mar 04, 2016
I think he is right, cos most of the people being prosecuted are former PDP members under Goodluck Jonathan.
But like the poster below me rightly said "if you're arrested, go and clear yourself"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Detention A Case Of Witch-hunting And Political Persecution – Secondus by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:54am On Mar 04, 2016
Sir, our eyes are now open, if a case is raised against you just go and clear yourself. Why the didn't arrest me and the poster below me ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Detention A Case Of Witch-hunting And Political Persecution – Secondus by gbengaizzHe: 1:07am On Mar 04, 2016
Tpave:
I think he is right, cos most of the people being prosecuted are former PDP members under Goodluck Jonathan.
But like the poster below me rightly said "if you're arrested, go and clear yourself"

Shattap der! Even if dem catch armed robbers dem go shout witch hunt. We Re tired of the PDP thief bigwigz attributing the consequence of their foolishness to witch hunt. If you are clean Dey would not have come for you. Why dem no carry jimi agbaje abi n'a APC member? Please y'all are matured so stop all these foolish act of being continuously foolish. From dasuki to dokpesi to metuselah to badeh, to akpobolokemi.. y'all get some sense..its cheap out here compared to its price in the prison

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Detention A Case Of Witch-hunting And Political Persecution – Secondus by bewla(m): 1:07am On Mar 04, 2016
wanyo Allah na

1 Like

Re: My Detention A Case Of Witch-hunting And Political Persecution – Secondus by Tpave(m): 1:16am On Mar 04, 2016
gbengaizzHe:

Shattap der! Even if dem catch armed robbers dem go shout witch hunt. We Re tired of the PDP thief bigwigz attributing the consequence of their foolishness to witch hunt. If you are clean Dey would not have come for you. Why dem no carry jimi agbaje abi n'a APC member? Please y'all are matured so stop all these foolish act of being continuously foolish. From dasuki to dokpesi to metuselah to badeh, to akpobolokemi.. y'all get some sense..its cheap out here compared to its price in the prison
But must you abuse me first before you comment?

1 Like

Re: My Detention A Case Of Witch-hunting And Political Persecution – Secondus by Tocheagle(m): 1:30am On Mar 04, 2016
FeeeDeeeFeee Power to the thieves

1 Like

Re: My Detention A Case Of Witch-hunting And Political Persecution – Secondus by Jaideyone(m): 6:50am On Mar 04, 2016
I hope this thief has returned our yams?
Re: My Detention A Case Of Witch-hunting And Political Persecution – Secondus by kuuljay(m): 7:15am On Mar 04, 2016
You have been there for 16 years so who are they suppose to arrests it COWA party?
Re: My Detention A Case Of Witch-hunting And Political Persecution – Secondus by texazzpete(m): 7:18am On Mar 04, 2016
Tpave:

Are you really this bereft of logical reasoning?

This whole thing centers around the looting of federal funds. Which party has been in power in the last decade?
Re: My Detention A Case Of Witch-hunting And Political Persecution – Secondus by Tokety7: 7:20am On Mar 04, 2016
Rubbish talk. A yam eater shouting witchunt. who cares. kill the thieves.
Re: My Detention A Case Of Witch-hunting And Political Persecution – Secondus by Tunami(m): 7:24am On Mar 04, 2016
AbuMaryam1:
Sir, our eyes are now open, if a case is raised against you just go and clear yourself. Why the didn't arrest me and the poster below me ?
they didnt arrest u because you're not a pdp member and you didnt steal public funds.
Re: My Detention A Case Of Witch-hunting And Political Persecution – Secondus by Raphael81(m): 7:26am On Mar 04, 2016
which one is witch hunting now? Mazi go and amsa small questions kwanu

(1) (Reply)

KETU RIOTS: Boy, 16, Hit By Stray Bullet Cries For Help / The Almajiri Children Are God’s Heritage Not Outcasts! / Even NNPC Mega Filling Station Is Hoarding Fuel - DPR Seals Them Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.