Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… (12788 Views)

N80b Salary Debt: Akeredolu Begs Ondo Workers To Waive Outstanding Salaries / Imo Introduces “Back To Land For Agriculture", Workers To Work For 3 Days / Fuel Scarcity: Nlc Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… by huntax(m): 8:39am On Mar 04, 2016
Fix the refineries and be independent of these private marketers. Simples.
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 04, 2016
bonechamberlain:
its worrisome under this government of CHAIN, everything is in comatose, we only saw fuel scarcity at the end of the tenure of the last government.

we are in trouble in this country, millions of citizens in the 21st century, voting in a 78 year old illiterate cattle rearer with zero modern ideas shows the level of decadence in our educational sector and our reasoning.

people would still come out and shout its only 9 months, 9 months no budget, no economic direction, daily fuel scarcity, strife and rancour everywhere, job losses, increase in the price of food, increase in Fulani terrorism and so many evils going on under this evil and sadist govt. angry

I tell u most solemnly, the gods are extremely angry with this country. I pray this would be the last time we would make this gullible mistake.angry

1 Like

Re: FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… by Timoleon(m): 8:39am On Mar 04, 2016
y nlc, y na? una sabi sweet statements like dis how buhari take enter if labour no vote am?
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… by adedam007(m): 8:39am On Mar 04, 2016
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… by doctorgold(m): 8:40am On Mar 04, 2016
toothless NLC... Always threatening after their leaders have sold their birth right.

1 Like

Re: FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… by OKorowanta: 8:42am On Mar 04, 2016
bonechamberlain:
its worrisome under this government of CHAIN, everything is in comatose, we only saw fuel scarcity at the end of the tenure of the last government.

we are in trouble in this country, millions of citizens in the 21st century, voting in a 78 year old illiterate cattle rearer with zero modern ideas shows the level of decadence in our educational sector and our reasoning.

people would still come out and shout its only 9 months, 9 months no budget, no economic direction, daily fuel scarcity, strife and rancour everywhere, job losses, increase in the price of food, increase in Fulani terrorism and so many evils going on under this evil and sadist govt. angry

I tell u most solemnly, the gods are extremely angry with this country. I pray this would be the last time we would make this gullible mistake.angry

If u only saw scarcity towards d end of the Last Tenure,dat means Jonathan laid a stupid foundation.
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… by deebrain(m): 8:44am On Mar 04, 2016
Seriously, its like our government is trying to be the "Satan" that we must try to overcome to succeed in life.

You decide to make the environment so hard for people. So people must endure the hardship you throw at them to excel in life.

Which side are you on? Satan or the people that voted you.

Pending when you do anything sane about our lives, Mr President and APC (which i voted) have been a disaster.

#IstandwithBuhariSoIwillTellHimHardTruth

angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… by hucienda: 8:48am On Mar 04, 2016

@Topic: Mr President and Mr Kachikwu should do all they can to solve this scarcity issue once and for all. It's been frequent and recurrent- more like every month- since last May.

_ _ _

I see my comments on a seeming feud btw a mod and a protester have been cleaned out by one of the powers that be. Never knew that goes on here. Indeed an eye opener.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… by bonechamberlain(m): 8:53am On Mar 04, 2016
OKorowanta:

If u only saw scarcity towards d end of the Last Tenure,dat means Jonathan laid a stupid foundation.
that's why buhari was voted to lay another foundation, but up till now he is still building on the so called silly foundation laid by the past govt, building with snail speed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… by Chamberlain2014: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2016
fitzmayowa:
We should all blame GEJ for this fuel scarcity the "ineffectual buffon" caused this scarcity...I wonder why those IPOB/IPAD/Wailing laden NLC are barking about...

We promised "CHANGE" and we are delivering CHAIN "CHANGE" in terms of fuel scarcity...cheesy grin cheesy

Nigerians "Good Morning"...SMH
blame ur father n not GEJ
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… by hucienda: 9:00am On Mar 04, 2016
Chamberlain2014:

blame ur father n not GEJ

Can't you humour sarcasm in post?
M. @fitzmayowa was just being sarcastic.
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… by AfroKnight: 9:13am On Mar 04, 2016
Okay. All outstanding subsidies have been paid. So what is causing the scarcity?
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… by Vicilo(m): 9:15am On Mar 04, 2016
I do not support this govt but pls let's ask ourself a question. Is the govt really responsible for this? If yes, ask the marketers what this govt has done this time. This reach oil marketers are demons in human flesh with no human sympathy.
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 04, 2016
shouldnt the money used for exploration in the north be used to erect new refineries or better still make existing ones work to full capacity.....
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… by davidtitan(m): 9:20am On Mar 04, 2016
Nigeria as a country has learned to produce complaining citizens but to the rich few fuel scarcity is nothing. well used to complain until i took action and got this life changing info => mapoutcash.com/optin.html .
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… by tafrica(m): 9:26am On Mar 04, 2016
Without prejudice and sentiments, Nigerians should by now be asking Buhari to step down as Pet. Minister and hands off. He's clearly incompetent and he doesn't even stay well often in Nigeria to do his work. But as usual, we'll remain silent and sing "Kumbaya, Sai Baba" while we suffer in silence.
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 04, 2016
Where is shekau??
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… by slap1(m): 9:42am On Mar 04, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
Which sector is really working well under this government? The supporters of Buhari should just name one.

Propaganda sector

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… by Reference(m): 10:04am On Mar 04, 2016
AfroKnight:
Okay. All outstanding subsidies have been paid. So what is causing the scarcity?

Uncertainty. In everything. Exchange rate, import regulation, pricing, etc. In business no one wants to be caught without a chair when the music ends. That is what we are saying. Let us practice free market. Government has no business regulating exchange rates, dollar supply and certainly petrol. Let the government leave us alone to buy, sell, make or not to make.

1 Like

Re: FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… by judondasylva(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2016
bonechamberlain:

that's only if we have realized that made a mistake by voting that dullard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… by judondasylva(m): 10:22am On Mar 04, 2016
AdemolaA2:
I totally agree with NLC on this one . I had to join the queue at the filling station this morning as early as quarter to 6. It is pure suffering and hardship. Contemplating running back out of this country now because things are getting worse by the day . Fighting corruption and leaving other vital areas that also need even more attention than the afformentioned is a misplaced priority.
fighting which corruption? buhari is more corrupt than corruption so how can he fight himself? pls let's stop praising mediocrity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… by bonechamberlain(m): 10:28am On Mar 04, 2016
judondasylva:
that's only if we have realized that made a mistake by voting that dullard
only the core zombies haven't realized.
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… by chuksmad(m): 10:40am On Mar 04, 2016
eleojo23:
We've had 3 episodes of fuel scarcity in less than a year. Is this how we will continue?
What manner of change is this sef?
meanwhile during GED, for time fuel was always available
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… by Chibabi(m): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
Which sector is really working well under this government? The supporters of Buhari should just name one.
. To the Zombies, it is the Ministry of Fighting Kworupshun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… by notoriousbabe: 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
Abeg make someone summarise am in English for me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ijaw Leaders Promise To Resolve Militancy Crisis In 30 Days / Military Has Shown Confidence By Entering Into Sambisa Forest – Okorocha / 9th NASS: Lawan Speaks On Becoming Rubber-stamp Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.