Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

See Beggar Who Drives A 15million Naira Audi TT - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Beggar Who Drives A 15million Naira Audi TT (2175 Views)

Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession / 'i'm Setting Aside 15million Naira For My Birthday' - Bobrisky / 'I'm Setting Aside 15million Naira For My Birthday' - Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Beggar Who Drives A 15million Naira Audi TT by Blackberrybabes: 6:52am On Mar 04, 2016
A £50,000 Audi TT believed to belong to a beggar was found smashed up after he was spotted loading his shopping into it.
Matthew Brinton sparked fury when he was filmed putting his shopping and dog Hazel into the flash car after a day of begging on the streets.
According to Daily mirror ,he is known in Newquay, Cornwall, for spending his days asking for money on the streets.

Today, a battered Audi which is said to share the same number plates as Mr Brinton's car was found in the town after the windscreen was smashed.Matthew claims the car was a gift from his grandmother and that it was stolen from him.

Police have no record of the attack on the car, but said they are investigating.
Matthew, 35, claimed yesterday he's received death threats from residents who think he was passing himself off as homeless in a bid to take their cash.
He was filmed bundling his border collie and a sleeping bag into the Audi in a car park close to his begging patch.

The video was uploaded to Facebook where residents blasted him for 'stealing' their money and said he was 'ungrateful'.

Matthew said:
"I have not seen any of the social media posts because I do not have access to the internet but according to the police I've had lots of death threats.""People are assuming too much and I'm getting a lot of abuse, which is pushing me to suicide," he said. "This has been going on for years."

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/see-beggar-who-drives-50000-audi-tt.html

1 Like

Re: See Beggar Who Drives A 15million Naira Audi TT by Blackberrybabes: 6:53am On Mar 04, 2016
more of his lifestyle pictures here

http://www.blackberrybabes.com
Re: See Beggar Who Drives A 15million Naira Audi TT by domopps(m): 7:01am On Mar 04, 2016
Dear thats an enterprising berger.....

Cheeeeeers
Re: See Beggar Who Drives A 15million Naira Audi TT by bewla(m): 7:33am On Mar 04, 2016
comment later
Re: See Beggar Who Drives A 15million Naira Audi TT by Taich(m): 8:22am On Mar 04, 2016
I know a begger that has a duplex in Nigeria. Sometimes this beggers make much more than people giving them alms. I refuse to beg in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: See Beggar Who Drives A 15million Naira Audi TT by CaroLyner(f): 8:38am On Mar 04, 2016
cars are cheap abroad here so not surprised
Re: See Beggar Who Drives A 15million Naira Audi TT by PissedOffWeed(m): 9:00am On Mar 04, 2016
[b][/b] grin Better than stealing!
Re: See Beggar Who Drives A 15million Naira Audi TT by iamrealdeji(m): 9:06am On Mar 04, 2016
Before we know it,Naija guys in diaspora go start to dey beg for street cos he'd make money in dollars
Re: See Beggar Who Drives A 15million Naira Audi TT by nepapole(m): 9:08am On Mar 04, 2016
Celebrity begger
Re: See Beggar Who Drives A 15million Naira Audi TT by jmichlins(m): 9:48am On Mar 04, 2016
While others are begging to feed, you beg to fuel your car. i just hope you have branch offices and HQ even registered company

1 Like

Re: See Beggar Who Drives A 15million Naira Audi TT by jaelz(m): 10:01am On Mar 04, 2016
Hehehe every way nah way every hustle nah hustle

(1) (Reply)

PICTURE Compilation Of Nigerian Ladies With The Biggest A$$ (must See) / "I Don't Need A Husband". - Actress Bimbo Ankintola At 46. / Pdiddy Shares Photo Of His Three Daughters....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.