Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot (2813 Views)

How To Convert Your Itunes Gift Card To Naira. / ** BUY/SELL: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM etc! / MAKE PAYMENTS ONLINE $1 = #410 or CLEAN PAYPAL FUNDS AVAILABLE!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by demosoft: 7:45am On Mar 04, 2016

Do you have money in your PayPal and payoneer?do you need cash or you want it wired into your Nigeria Dorm account. Holla me for details.
NOTE: You are responsible for all fees.
T/C APPLIES.
WhatsApp 08168720865
Xkaylogistics@outlook.com
Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by demosoft: 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
hot
Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by demosoft: 9:35am On Mar 05, 2016
Sweet
Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by demosoft: 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
hey...hot...send your paypal and receive dollars
Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
hmmm. how will this work? where country is your paypal ?
Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by justi4jesu(f): 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
demosoft:
hey...hot...send your paypal and receive dollars

How manage? cheesy
Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by demosoft: 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
justi4jesu:

How manage? cheesy
grin grin grin grin thats my little secret.
tumababa:
hmmm. how will this work? where country is your paypal ?
you send me paypal and i wire USD to your dorm or i pay you USD cash (subject to availability of the bank). I have a US and canadian Paypal. smiley
Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by justi4jesu(f): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
demosoft:
grin grin grin grin thats my little secret. you send me paypal and i wire USD to your dorm or i pay you USD cash (subject to availability of the bank). I have a US and canadian Paypal. smiley

Dry secret. grin

How much do you buy then, you berra don't be stingy with your price tongue
Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by demosoft: 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
justi4jesu:

Dry secret. grin

How much do you buy then, you berra don't be stingy with your price tongue
my fee is 20% grin grin grin for dorm wire. i am responsible for all fees including wire
Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
getting complicated now. which one is 20%?

if i send you 1000usd and u receive 950usd after paypal charges, how much am i getting in my naija dorm account?
Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by demosoft: 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
tumababa:
getting complicated now. which one is 20%?

if i send you 1000usd and u receive 950usd after paypal charges, how much am i getting in my naija dorm account?
if you send me 1000usd , you will receive 800 usd. i am responsible for paypal charges as well as wire fees.
Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
demosoft:
if you send me 1000usd , you will receive 800 usd. i am responsible for paypal charges as well as wire fees.

now i get it. so if i get 1000usd at 280 rate and send to u, u send 800usd to me, it means i got the 800 at 350 rate. thanks. its clearer now....

1 Like

Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by demosoft: 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
tumababa:

now i get it. so if i get 1000usd at 280 rate and send to u, u send 800usd to me, it means i got the 800 at 350 rate. thanks. its clearer now....
I can wire 1000 usd to your dorm @ 320. This conversion to cash makes sense for high funds so you can break even. Also you can get PayPal for as low as 240 If you withdraw for freelancers.
Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
demosoft:
I can wire 1000 usd to your dorm @ 320. This conversion to cash makes sense for high funds so you can break even. Also you can get PayPal for as low as 240 If you withdraw for freelancers.

i don't mind if u can introduce me to any freelancer to get used at 240 ₦

1 Like

Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by demosoft: 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
tumababa:

i don't mind if u can introduce me to any freelancer to get used at 240 ₦
they are here on Nl...those withdrawing btw 15 usd to 100 usd.
Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by meetmal03(f): 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by demosoft: 9:20am On Mar 09, 2016
Sweet
Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by twentycent(m): 10:52am On Mar 09, 2016
Oga demosoft I need paypal $ to my US paypal acct, can u hook me up with freelancers who want to sell? Experring ur response sir.

Twentycent dey here
Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by demosoft: 10:55am On Mar 09, 2016
twentycent:
Oga demosoft I need paypal $ to my US paypal acct, can u hook me up with freelancers who want to sell? Experring ur response sir.

Twentycent dey here
contact via signature
Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by demosoft: 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Fresh ...instant
Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by demosoft: 12:31am On Mar 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by mrmaze(m): 2:58am On Mar 11, 2016
Hello.. can u link me to a Freelancer to buy from
Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by cosd(m): 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
t
Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by whisp3r(m): 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
mrmaze:
Hello.. can u link me to a Freelancer to buy from
Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by demosoft: 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
cosd:
sir demo...i need like 2000 dollars paid into my bank of america account,i wud pay u in naira...hw much, whats ur price?

thanks
it's 322 per dollar
Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by demosoft: 7:32am On Mar 14, 2016
Hot
Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by demosoft: 8:47am On Mar 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by demosoft: 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
hott
Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by demosoft: 11:46am On Mar 16, 2016
hotttttttttttttttttt.... claim your usd
Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by demosoft: 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
Keep it coming ...super rate
Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by demosoft: 8:28am On Mar 21, 2016
Hi
Re: ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot by demosoft: 8:06am On Mar 22, 2016
keep it coming

(1) (2) (Reply)

Us Used Iphone 6 (16gig no Accessorries)85kSpace gray / SOLD SOLD SOLD / Computer Speaker Woofer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.