Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

What Is A Cover Letter? How To Write One. Sample Template. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is A Cover Letter? How To Write One. Sample Template. (34371 Views)

What Is The Difference Between a Cover Letter And an Application Letter? / What Is The Difference Between A Resume And A Cover Letter? / Difference Between A Cover Letter And An Application Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What Is A Cover Letter? How To Write One. Sample Template. by Ejaisky: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
Politicowizard:
Adamu Keneth Ogunleye
22 Ogundare Street
Iyanapaja, Lagos State
November 13th, 2015

HR Manager
XYZ Limited
Union Marble House
1 Allfred Rewane Road
PMB 40032
Falamo Ikoyi, Lagos

Dear Sir,
In regard of the position of Executive Trainee Refinery you posted on your career website, I would like to take this opportunity to apply. Without wishing to sound boastful, I recently graduated with a first class degree in civil engineering. I am keenly excited about this opportunity and as a big stage for my talents, I am particularly attracted to your highly reputed organization because of its array of opportunities for career growth as well as my drive in bringing my strengths to bear towards realizing company’s new heights.
As a proactive and highly resourceful fresher, my penchant for excellence and achieving mindset are second to none. I have a first-rate skill in AutoCAD, Orion and MS Office Suite. More so, I grasp fresh concepts quickly and can easily adapt and fit-in to changing environments and tasks. My experiences with Emchai Nigeria Limited has helped me develop good leadership and entrepreneurial qualities, impressive interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to work in a multi-cultural setting. I believe I offer the right combination of skills to just be that person.
For your reference, I have enclosed a copy of my resume. Thank you for your favorable consideration of my application as I look forward to showcasing my abilities further at a personal interview and subsequently joining your team.

Sincerely,
Adamu Keneth Ogunleye.
Enclosed: CV

Pls I need criticisms regarding this.
r

1 Like

Re: What Is A Cover Letter? How To Write One. Sample Template. by arthurshelly: 1:19am On Aug 31, 2016
Informatual..gbam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Important: Notice to Jobseekers / Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly / Guaranty Trust Bank Is Recruiting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.