Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

What Make Jerusalem Holy With Blood Of Innocent - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Make Jerusalem Holy With Blood Of Innocent (583 Views)

David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Sex Scandal: Apostle Johnson Suleman Is INNOCENT Based On Evidence In This Repot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Make Jerusalem Holy With Blood Of Innocent by Skako(m): 8:16am On Mar 04, 2016
can a Christian narrate what make Jerusalem holy
Re: What Make Jerusalem Holy With Blood Of Innocent by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2016
Skako:
For now, the place is an abomination, with a grave on the eastern gate of the temple supposed to be holy, an Idol living over its roof, desolate and torn down. Blood birthed city that detests Christ.

A place for evil spirits and demons to tread. In fulfillment of this;

Mathew 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.(by Jesus Christ)

When it becomes holy, God willl not leave any doubt.
Re: What Make Jerusalem Holy With Blood Of Innocent by Annunaki(m): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2016
Skako:

What makes mecca(the birth place of the most evil religion known to man) holy?
Re: What Make Jerusalem Holy With Blood Of Innocent by carinmom(f): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
Annunaki:

What makes mecca(the birth place of the most evil religion known to man) holy?

Your hatred for Islam will shorten your life expectancy if you are not careful angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Make Jerusalem Holy With Blood Of Innocent by analice107: 1:23am On Mar 05, 2016
carinmom:

Your hatred for Islam will shorten your life expectancy if you are not careful angry

Just like muslims hatred for Christians and Jews is shortening their lives by causing them to strap bombs on their chests and killing themselves.

2 Likes

Re: What Make Jerusalem Holy With Blood Of Innocent by analice107: 1:26am On Mar 05, 2016
Skako:

The Prophecy of Jesus says that the gentle will trample on its holy ground and desecrated it. Now Look, the Arabic gentles have desecrated it by building a temple of an Idol in it. But don't worry, you shall be surprised.

1 Like

Re: What Make Jerusalem Holy With Blood Of Innocent by Annunaki(m): 10:43am On Mar 05, 2016
carinmom:

Muslims, all you know is threats, insults and killing. Islam started it all by preaching hate against those of us that saw the fraud in mohamed and refused to accept his lies of being a prophet, I am merely returning the favour and yes I hate islam with a deadly passion.

(1) (Reply)

Why Cant I Comment On Any Muslim Related Thread On Nairaland / 3 Ways To Easily Lose Your Peace. / 5 Things God Doesn't Care About That We Worry Far Too Much About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.