Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,875 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. (39776 Views)

Monitor Lizard Disturbing My Neighborhood Killed At Last(pix) / Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time / See The White Lizard I Saw Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by Flexherbal(m): 8:23am On Mar 04, 2016
I was going to my Lab this morning and I saw this lizard with a very funny tail.
What could be responsible for this?
Nairalanders, please explain.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by HungerBAD: 8:27am On Mar 04, 2016
To the OP.

I tell you, this Lizard probably escaped from somebody trying to cook it this morning. I am certain the Lizard was hanged upside down, by its tail and it somehow escaped, hence the bent tail.

I have my suspicion though.

Where are the T.I.V people of Benue here? and those from Akwa Ibom? make una come explain wetin do this Lizard.

10 Likes

Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by Flexherbal(m): 8:37am On Mar 04, 2016
I saw it as I was going to prepare our HERBAL TEA that cures all Erectile Dysfunction. Ranging from Weak Organ, Premature Expulsion, Watery Sperm, Low Sperm Count to Low Libido.
I am sure our scientists will have an explanation to this.
Waiting...

1 Like

Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by Ramon92: 8:55am On Mar 04, 2016
Science will tell you it's due to some kind of mutation or one of those anomalies of nature; but on the flip side,
Religion will tell you it's a sign of end times cos it's been written in the 'holy books' that in times like this, we will see strange things..

It's up to you decide which one gives you oorgasm...

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by 2best(m): 9:00am On Mar 04, 2016
End time lizard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by Adeyeancah(m): 9:07am On Mar 04, 2016
Its called "ALI BABA" lizard , its funny, isn't it? grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2016
Well, its just a deformity on it. Are you just seeing that for the first time in your life?

2 Likes

Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by Flexherbal(m): 9:32am On Mar 04, 2016
Adeyeancah:
Its called "ALI BABA" lizard , its funny, isn't it? grin grin grin
Very funny and scary!
Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 04, 2016
Your Lizard be like "Dollar Don rise" grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by olu77(m): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2016
Is it a biology lab?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 04, 2016
Perhaps it's tail was crushed

1 Like

Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by SPG4U(m): 10:17am On Mar 04, 2016
this is irritating na

am eating

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by MadCow1: 10:17am On Mar 04, 2016
Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by Victorchuks4(m): 10:17am On Mar 04, 2016
End time lizard
Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by 9jatatafo(m): 10:17am On Mar 04, 2016
That lizard must have survived an accident maybe from its enemy or human and after healing that is what she looks like. Some people will go spiritual

1 Like

Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by brainbox1000(m): 10:17am On Mar 04, 2016
Okay
Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by 175(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2016
Guy na APC Lizard.

1 Like

Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by Kangol99(m): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2016
Mehnnnn!.......... That lizard don escape death before but na her tale suffer am.

1 Like

Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 04, 2016
This is an APC lizard, he is on 40days praying and fasting for buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by Dennygirl: 10:20am On Mar 04, 2016
mtchewww
Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by ekeson45(m): 10:20am On Mar 04, 2016
okay buhari must hear about this
Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by omolola15(m): 10:20am On Mar 04, 2016
End time lizard.

Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand. grin grin shocked cool

NO be me talk am oooo. Na Bible talk am.

1 Like

Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 04, 2016
seun what's the meaning of this, is this how u run Nairaland, partiality things abi? declaration for Muslim but no declaration for Christians.

about the topic, @ OP maybe u mistakenly pour chemical in it's body since its a lab

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by braine(m): 10:21am On Mar 04, 2016
If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by Dottore: 10:21am On Mar 04, 2016
You work in a lab. You should know better
Well since you don't have a clue key me help you. Its very likely it's a product of snake/ snake lizard/lizard cross breeding.
Follow my clue and thank me later
Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by amtaken(f): 10:21am On Mar 04, 2016
It went for plastic surgery to reshape its tail because it wants to contest for Miss Nigeria Lizards Version (MNLV).

3 Likes

Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by Hawlahscho(m): 10:21am On Mar 04, 2016
Oh! it's not strange.

This is caused by the deformation of the menumenial hormones of the centrifugal gland in its dioxiribonucleic gland.

It's the symptom for pneurmanomicropsilivocalnoconiosis. It happens when a reptile is encephalographically challenged, it can later survive that only if it passes through floccinaucilihilipilification. cool

NOBODY SHOULD ASK ME THE MEANING OF THOSE WORDS BECAUSE, I dont know as well. grin

9 Likes

Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:22am On Mar 04, 2016
Near your lab? What ve you been experimenting on? That might explain it. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by Jacinta44(f): 10:22am On Mar 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

The tail funny mehn.
Lmao.

OP, what kind of camera did you use to snap that picture.
looking very dull.

OP must be broke. I don't do broke guys grin

1 Like

Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by Nairalandar: 10:23am On Mar 04, 2016
Ngwanu!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hassan & Hussaini Muhammad Nawad Design Cooking Stove That Uses Water, Petrol / Cosmic Ray Rumours / Made-In-Akwa Ibom Electricity Meters Hit Market In March (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.