Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Does Everything Obey God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Everything Obey God? (366 Views)

Okorocha Tells Priests & Laity In Ahiara Diocese To Obey The Pope’s Directive / Recession: Those That Obey God Will Be Blessed Tremendously (deut 28:1-13) / When a government is becoming ungodly: should Christians continue to obey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Everything Obey God? by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:45am On Mar 04, 2016
Yes everthing obeys him.
30:26 unto him belongeth whosoever is in the heavens and the earth.All are obedient unto Him.

No.iblis disobeyed Allah.
2:34;we said unto the angels : prostrate yourselves before Adam,they fell prostrate,all save iblis.He demurred through pride,and so became a disbeliever.

My fellow breathen is this tring to tell that Quran is contradicted? Please i wil like you my fellow Nairalander to enlighten this matter.
Re: Does Everything Obey God? by BETATRON(m): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2016
The first verse in question speaks of the UNIVERSAL submission to of creation to the will of Allah..I.e every living thing must die weda the like it not,they submit to the laws of nature et. Cetera ...in other word they are subservient to His will

the other verse speaks of a legislative submission,,such laws can be discarded by men of little faith if it doesn't give them the illusive freedom they desire---this type of submission goes hand in hand with free-will that is why reward is given to the obedient and punishment to the disobedient..

(1) (Reply)

Veiling Of The Cross During Lent. / Oh Christians! Where Is Thy Conscience? / Easter Food For The Soul:christ, Our Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.