Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

“The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio (48655 Views)

Soldiers, Police Officers Killed During Kidnap Attempt In Rivers. Graphic Photos / Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti / Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by amodu(m): 11:06am On Mar 04, 2016
Fury007:

we know what the op that typed that topic wants... bitterness, acrimony, we-told-u-so, mayhem and conflict!!

only a mischievous mind attempts to promote conflict with that misleading header. sango fire thunder on such minds!!!

So one should then shy away from the truth ba

4 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by condralbede(m): 11:06am On Mar 04, 2016
KARMA IS A BITCH....THEIR UNION IS PROGRESSING VERY WELL.IS OBAH AWARE OF THIS

5 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2016
amodu:

what
broda, d Hausas here have zero tolerance...

I've had an encounter with dem recently. they bring out dagger at any little argument..
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Guyman02: 11:07am On Mar 04, 2016
What went wrong, Hausa and Yoruba voted together for Change and both have been anti Biafra and Igbo.
Yorubas must realize that their mentality and that of the Hausas are different; Igbos have never gone on rampage in any Yoruba community hosting them, they just want to show their class and status symbol by parading themselves in SUVs as Eze Ndigbo which agitates the Yoruba Obas But Hausas are ready to kill Yorubas over minor disagreements

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by EastanPower(m): 11:07am On Mar 04, 2016
ceejay80s:
I wan ask one question o, how many hausas dey lagos and how den manage over power the yorubas, ?
Let's stop deceiving ourselves, na the yorubas loot those shops ,I am not being tribalistic but the truth is its what we all know, the hausas can only fight to kill and survive but the yorubas we use it as an opportunity to steal,
Just spoke my mind

So after stealing from their own people they decided to burn their shops too?

So the yorubas also burnt their celestial church right?

So the yorubas burnt cars of their own people right?

Keep burying your head in the sand, it will not change anything.

Reality is reality.

16 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Firefire(m): 11:08am On Mar 04, 2016
otitokoroleti:
I HATE TINUBU, I HATE OSINBAJO & ALL YORUBA THAT ALIGN WITH BUHARI.

The Yoruba elders warned against such unholy alliance. Tinubu rebranded a tribal bigot and sold the dummy to our people. embarassed

12 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by NOBLE179(m): 11:08am On Mar 04, 2016
Unsecured country - nigeria ! God u alone can save us.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 04, 2016
new2020:

I don't understand why Yorubas cannot see this. This is very obvious like ABCD.
We're always at loggerheads with each other while the real enemy is out there laughing at our stupidity. I developed a software, but lacked the business acumen to commercialize it. My ibo friend later knew about it and with his business acumen, we were able to achieve a lot together.
It's high time both sides (Yoruba and Igbo wheat their swords and work together as a team.

But honestly speaking, Igbos can be very annoying too.

8 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by ikombe: 11:11am On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is not good.

We all should learn to live in Peace.

Hausa,Ibo,Yoruba we are one,because in situations like this, everybody is a loser.

Waiting for some people to connect this to Buhari.
can someone wake dis wan from his sleep grin
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Fanirandele: 11:11am On Mar 04, 2016
Too many retards here, the Hausas actually suffered more casualties. Oba Akiolu does not need to bother himself when his boys already responded and took care of the Hausa miscreants

The cowards were the Hausas who were only able to kill school children whole the Yoruba boys dealt with the Hausas man to man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by DanielPop(m): 11:11am On Mar 04, 2016
Go and tell your brothers/sisters that lost lives, properties etc to your love - Hausa people "pele" They need it now that your people and your love up North are having lover's tiff! grin
fulanimafia:
It's amazing how IPAD touts equate a battle between illiterate okada riders on both sides into Hausa/Yoruba disharmony.

These guys are still butthurt about the joint kick their ineffectual buffoon received from these two great political heavyweights, and will clearly do anything to amplify this conflict among touts in a bid to break our winning alliance.

Pele.

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by kinzation(m): 11:12am On Mar 04, 2016
undecidedNigeria is just like Arsenal #dissapointment.. undecidedNigeria is just like Arsenal #dissapointment..
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nina4u(f): 11:12am On Mar 04, 2016
To burn someone to death u dont belive in God straight up
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Fanirandele: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2016
Shymm3x:
Sad news.

So Yorubas took heavy losses and the primitive Hausas got help from the naij military?

Don't fall asleep, revenge is best served cold.

cc: sukkot

The Yoruba only took heavy loss in properties because they have more properties there. The Hausas had more human loss

Tell me which is more important, not that the death of anyone is something g to go out about
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by iamdynamite(m): 11:13am On Mar 04, 2016
otitokoroleti:
I HATE TINUBU, I HATE OSINBAJO & ALL YORUBA THAT ALIGN WITH BUHARI.
hate yourself

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by ikombe: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2016
keyzid:
What a confused set of people and gov't. I don't know what type of gov't abhors violence! Why support one side? Knowing too well, these are Hausas are very violent and reckless. Chai. Things like this makes me want to puke or run far away from those Hasuas. They are just too wicked and doesn't care who dies or what destroys. Silly set of people.
If to say na yoruba people dem help fight hausa i no go see dis kinda comment for dis thread undecided

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by klax(m): 11:14am On Mar 04, 2016
This is very unfortunate I sincerely pity the yoruba people a lot especially those from APC states you guys voted for CHANGE and the CHANGE had come after you as CHAIN very pathetic.

I read someone in back page saying some will blame buhari for this, and may j ask the writer pls who is to blame Or did you forget how Gej was blame fir everything then by APC crooks even to a point if Tinubu has headache it's Gej, if Amaechi cough it's Gej so Bro it's buhari fault for a his failure to govern properly. So its pay back fingers pointing game.

That is CHANGE. Hausa = Boko haram , Fulani = Fulani herdsmen plus militia freelance murderers all its about change oh sorry chain I mean.

5 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Fanirandele: 11:14am On Mar 04, 2016
DanielPop:
Go and tell your brothers/sisters that lost lives, properties etc to your love - Hausa people "pele" They need it now that your people and your love up North are having lover's tiff! grin

Mumus you are talking to a Fulani and the Hausas actually suffered more human loss
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by fulanimafia: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2016
Touts were fighting, not Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba as you dearly wish.

BlackPeni5:

Even when Yoruba and Fulani are fighting...you were able to bring Ipad into the discussion.

The Hausa and Fulani are actually the wise ones cos they have succeeded in dividing the south and conquering the south west.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by ikombe: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2016
Fanirandele:

The Yoruba only took heavy loss in properties because they have more properties there. The Hausas had more human loss

Tell me which is more important, not that the death of anyone is something g to go out about
property loss is more painfull to hausa people dan human loss .. Fact undecided

4 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by northvietnam(m): 11:15am On Mar 04, 2016
phayvoursky:
CAN SUCH NONSENSE HAPPEN IN BENIN CITY, WARRI, SAPELE, AUCHI, OWERRI, PH, ABA N SO ON?

WHETHER U.S MARINE OR NAVY SEAL BACKED RIOT.

WE DIE FOLLOW ANYBODY.

CHICKEN HEARTED SOUTH WESTERNERS.

PROUDLY 5 PERCENT.

Make them try am for Aba or Onitshaaa..... or maybe in the River Delta. then them go see the true color of BLOOD .

with Us Navy SEAL, US marines , NATO , EU joint force as there backing, then civil war will start immediately.

Oya make them continue the E war naaaaaaah.
cs that's the best they can offer. ....
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Guyman02: 11:16am On Mar 04, 2016
Yorubas are lamenting the armed forces took sides with the Hausas to wreck mayhem on them; I remember weeks back when Igbos lamented on this forum about slanted promotion and recruitment in the Customs and Armed Forces it was mostly Yorubas who attacked them here for asking for too much when they did not support PMB. This is just an eye opener.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by sunsewa: 11:18am On Mar 04, 2016
if na for Onitsha abi na Aba,those mallams for be roasted baboons.my South west brothers no dey hear word, how can u enter into alliance abi marriage with ur enemies and level unmatched people's in detriment of ur closer brothers with same level of understanding.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Shymm3x: 11:18am On Mar 04, 2016
Fanirandele:

But according to this story, the roasted guy was Yoruba.

That's unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 04, 2016
ceejay80s:
I wan ask one question o, how many hausas dey lagos and how den manage over power the yorubas, ?
Let's stop deceiving ourselves, na the yorubas loot those shops ,I am not being tribalistic but the truth is its what we all know, the hausas can only fight to kill and survive but the yorubas we use it as an opportunity to steal,
Just spoke my mind

Stop deceiving yourself how many hausa dey drive car in that area na those peasants get church and shops or those cars
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 04, 2016
phayvoursky:
CAN SUCH NONSENSE HAPPEN IN BENIN CITY, WARRI, SAPELE, AUCHI, OWERRI, PH, ABA N SO ON?

WHETHER U.S MARINE OR NAVY SEAL BACKED RIOT.

WE DIE FOLLOW ANYBODY.

CHICKEN HEARTED SOUTH WESTERNERS.

PROUDLY 5 PERCENT.

Think before you write. The location it happened is a Hausa dominated area. It's the busiest food market in the western region. If you have read the article u wld know it wldnt have escalated if the security forces hadn't backed the Hausa guys which weakened the Yorubas.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nina4u(f): 11:20am On Mar 04, 2016
U guys need healing u need God
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by marshborn(m): 11:20am On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is not good.

We all should learn to live in Peace.

Hausa,Ibo,Yoruba we are one,because in situations like this, everybody is a loser.

Waiting for some people to connect this to Buhari.
We are not one, at least not yet. Stop deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ukaeke Grace Nwamaka & Agu Gabriel Odinaka Missing Nigerians In Dubai / Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" / I Embraced Armed Robbery After My Husband Abandoned Me- Female Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.