Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) (64557 Views)

The Ragamuffins Of Lagos (june 2017): A Sequel To My Lagos Story (june 2016) / The Promise Keeper ( A Story By Uncutz) / In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Naledi14(f): 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
Chai it is well oooooo, i had a feeling you had stopped updating because of that useless jerry jones africa character. God willing we shall come back to the thread once you complete the story and publish it.

And you JJA all i can say is smh for you undecided

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by sbabimbola(f): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
I'd check back in 2 months time then......
meanwhile, no one should take my seat oooooo!
my 1 million dollar purse is on it toooo.

Good job @ OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Ada9103(f): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
No update yet....hmmmm sir john. angry

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by DandyPearl(f): 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
sbabimbola:
I'd check back in 2 months time then......

meanwhile, no one should take my seat oooooo!

my 1 million dollar purse is on it toooo.

Good job @ OP
undecided

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by CopyLearner: 7:35am On Mar 22, 2016
Would wait. Saw the jerryjones and suspected that was d reason for the break.

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by MoriYanu(m): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2016
Update biko!!

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by sfolaranmi(m): 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
Great story. Stumbled upon it yesterday in the office and I've been reading it since then. I would score you 90%. Just some few editing issues, that's why I didn't give you 100%. Just watch your pronouns and you're good to go. Nice job. Really wish I could just sit down and write like this.
Please finish the story. God bless. Keep up the good job and the sky is just a stepping stone for you.

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by jolosola(f): 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
A collegue gave me d story 2 read @ work, I couldn't finish nd I av 2 com on nairaland after over 7yrs of nt visitin jst fr ds story,,, nd its worth,,, patiently waitin fr d concludin part(s). Weldone man!!!

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Galaxdiva(f): 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
kingLynx:

I know you Lade and I know you int Bad, I still remember ther gurl that self impose on herself a curfew of 7pm not to be seen outside and deep inside I know that gurl is there and together we will do this. #loveyewmost

yea... u know me too well... where z spurgeon naa? I don tire to wait oo

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by blackchild3(m): 1:25am On May 17, 2016
For the sake of christ come n finish wat u started o....cos I cant get enough of dis superb, drop jaw story o....
still waiting for updates....nice work on ur choice of words....

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by cexodele(m): 2:32pm On May 31, 2016
oh my Gee! stumbled on ds Post reading anoda story on love don't cost a thing. I can say it hs worth everybit of my time.WS knda disappointed tho it wsn't completed.at least if u wna make money from it just tell us hw to get d concluding part or for d luv of writing post d concluding part.thanks

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by koblo(m): 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
I have been on NL for over 11years,. Most of the 11 years, I spent as a ghost reader, but today I come out to say GOD BLESS YOU John Spurgeon for this wonderful piece. Your last update was in March, we are eagerly waiting for the conclusion of this masterpiece. GOD BLESS YOU once again

2 Likes

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
wink wink wink very loving story. twas a bomb.abegi.I don sit down here dey expect the remaining part

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Fidelismaria: 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
John

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by rachealfst(f): 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
Great story, more ink to your pen. God bless you for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Tgold1(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ghost Mode deactivated..

Dissapointed at the unfinished work, but its understandable with your explanation,

but try to update one last one...(concluding part in summary).

You've done great man...

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by ROYH(m): 12:33am On Aug 07, 2016
GHOST M0D3 BUSTED

BUH Wait o, I Don Truly Deactivated My G Mode Sha Just Like Dat Mind Blowsing Story Of SmartestPopQueen, Thought John Spurgeon Would Have Finished D Updating Ni Cuz He Don Over Due...

I mean TIm3

2 Likes

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Tgold1(m): 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
ROYH:
GHOST M0D3 BUSTED

BUH Wait o, I Don Truly Deactivated My G Mode Sha Just Like Dat Mind Blowsing Story Of SmartestPopQueen, Thought John Spurgeon Would Have Finished D Updating Ni Cuz He Don Over Due...

I mean TIm3

My guy so you on smartestpop queen too?.......mehn bunch of taLents though

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by ROYH(m): 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
Tgold1:

My guy so you on smartestpop queen too?.......mehn bunch of taLents though
lol, i Be MTN, Everywhere U Go, JUST DAT I Like GHOSTM0DE BETTER

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by jellybabee(f): 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
wow your story line is awesome ....kudos to you oooo

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by johnspurgeon014(m): 9:27am On Nov 09, 2016
Love is in all of us... though most times it just eludes us even while making us believe it is attainable.
#storyinprogress

Keeping to my principle of being open as related to progress report, I won't be making any new updates. At some point, the story looked like it was gonna be my version of ROMEO AND JULIET and I'm not sure I want that. I decided to search for a new direction. That search turned out to be a long one. I never force myself to write. But as my editor says, the book will be ready when it will be ready.

It's gonna be a free book of course. The system isn't fast or direct enough to make money of it so why not do it for the love since I want to.

Nonetheless, I apologize if your sentiments feature the thought that I wasted your time. I only hope it will be worth the wait for those who understand.

JS

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Tgold1(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
johnspurgeon014:
Love is in all of us... though most times it just eludes us even while making us believe it is attainable.
#storyinprogress

Keeping to my principle of being open as related to progress report, I won't be making any new updates. At some point, the story looked like it was gonna be my version of ROMEO AND JULIET and I'm not sure I want that. I decided to search for a new direction. That search turned out to be a long one. I never force myself to write. But as my editor says, the book will be ready when it will be ready.

It's gonna be a free book of course. The system isn't fast or direct enough to make money of it so why not do it for the love since I want to.

Nonetheless, I apologize if your sentiments feature the thought that I wasted your time. I only hope it will be worth the wait for those who understand.

JS

bro this is highly noted...... surely you've got us, and it's a must to wait
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by omadaa(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
Patiently waiting for your next update..... been reading this piece since i woke up and i was lost in it.....a very good read...Can't wait to read d concluding parts of the story and other works from you
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Fidelismaria: 3:49am On Nov 16, 2016
mention me wenever u decide to update
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by chiefoluigwe(m): 11:41am On Mar 03, 2017
This is the best story i have read on nairaland.. Please tell me you will finish this story, i'm dying to know how it will end.
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
Bros i beg u in d name of Olodumare abeg come finish this epic thriller of yours cos am dying to see how events will play out.
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Wiseb(f): 7:20am On Mar 04, 2017
johnspurgeon014 today makes it exactly a year ago since u started writing your first novel on nl please do us the honor of finishing it, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lovely story though,

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by zesh(m): 8:04am On Mar 04, 2017
sometimes i even reread the story for the thrill i get when reading
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by zesh(m): 8:04am On Mar 04, 2017
sometimes i even reread the story for the thrill i get when reading it
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by iyerenath(m): 8:23am On Mar 06, 2017
zesh:
sometimes i even reread the story for the thrill i get when reading it
may God see us thru,amen.
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by johnspurgeon014(m): 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
Wiseb:
johnspurgeon014 today makes it exactly a year ago since u started writing your first novel on nl please do us the honor of finishing it, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lovely story though,

110000 words and counting. I'm at the middle of the end, if you know what I mean. Although, I'd have to edit diction and characterization, check inconsistencies and locations, while balancing that with two jobs. I apologise for the snail's pace. I write slowly and deliberately. But progress has been good. I'm tempted to share some of it, but I'll publish it and make it available soon. Thanks for checking in.

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Tgold1(m): 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
johnspurgeon014:

110000 words and counting. I'm at the middle of the end, if you know what I mean. Although, I'd have to edit diction and characterization, check inconsistencies and locations, while balancing that with two jobs. I apologise for the snail's pace. I write slowly and deliberately. But progress has been good. I'm tempted to share some of it, but I'll publish it and make it available soon. Thanks for checking in.

make the availability sooner!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi / 'my Names Are', Or 'my Name Is' / Chimamanda Adichie Buying Corn By The Roadside In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.